Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,809 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main (592 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by Ojemedad: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Who says side chick can't become main chick and even the house wife, I've seen many cases where the main chick bleeped up the side chick have to be promoted and eventually wifed.

So ladies if you are a side chick don't let anyone deceive you have a good chance of stepping up just a matter of time. Right now my side chick is about to become my main chick because the main chick feels too comfortable. So never give up

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by greatnaija01: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2018
you must be a product from a side mama.

encouraging such double life actually KILLS and DESTROYS what TRUE LOVE SHOULD BE.

Ojemedad:
Who says side chick can't become main chick and even the house wife, I've seen many cases where the main chick bleeped up the side chick have to be promoted and eventually wifed.

So ladies if you are a side chick don't let anyone deceive you have a good chance of stepping up just a matter of time. Right now my side chick is about to become my main chick because the main chick feels too comfortable. So never give up
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by UDUJ(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Ojemedad:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2018
hilarious post
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by BossLaifay(f): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Ojemedad:
Who says side chick can't become main chick and even the house wife, ........
So ladies if you are a side chick don't let anyone deceive you have a good chance of stepping up just a matter of time........
Preach! Practice makes perfect! wink
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2018
greatnaija01:
you must be a product from a side mama.

encouraging such double life actually KILLS and DESTROYS what TRUE LOVE SHOULD BE.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Going by your comments on Nairaland you sound very much like a moralist.
Good of You sad

☣ ☠
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by Marshalxv(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2018
so the thing has become a kind of job where people get promoted
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by Tokziby: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Firstly, we have lost every sense of morality in our modern society where abnormality has suddenly became the Norm. side chick = Adultery which is a very grave sin in every religion.

Secondly, when the side chick becomes the main who will fill up the side chick vacancy.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around, the way the main chick became faded in the eyes of the husband so will it happen to the new main and the side chick connection continues. Once a man starts having affairs outside the marriage its really hard stop.
Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by marvin906(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2018
when your ancestors are playing draft with your brain this is the result

Re: Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main by ImaIma1(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Good point.

But then, the vacancy for a new side chick is created and the new side chick can also take you out.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Column: My Husband And Father In-law Want To Have A party With Me / Marriage Proposal To His Anonymous Sexmate Of 1 And A Half Years. / Relationships Called Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.