Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,886 members, 7,895,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread (319 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Anthem Lyrics (lions And Lionesses, Gather Here) / The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About / UNN Rejects Jamb's 120 Cut-off Mark, Fixes Post-utme Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread by Chisom12345(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello wonderful NL today we want the people that have won the race in UNN give us aspirations on how they made it
And hw we too can make and what the whole experience looked like
Re: Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread by Innocentiks(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello... in reply to your request, I will be willing to guide you on the things you need to know to be admitted into the den. As a third year medical student of the den, I will have a lot to tell and give you.Add me up in Watsapp 08067990207, and expect unn post ume soft copy past question and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread by kizuwa: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please I will like you to keep me posted when the sales of post UTME commences in UNN. I am a medical aspirant.

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme / Business Admin. And Management Undergraduate Project Topics And Abstract / Aau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.