Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do (750 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do by tkgz(m): 5:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Is It Normal to Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do

Is it normal to still love your ex? Love’s a funny thing. Sometimes when we think we’re over someone, then we realize those feelings never left.

Is it normal to still love your ex? This was on my mind on a recent holiday to a beach town where my ex lives. We were together for four years and we haven’t seen each other in two years, so I thought it would be okay to see him.

They say that time heals everything and in some cases it does, but in others, it simply covers your emotions. When I saw him for the first time after two years, I realized I wasn’t over him. Sure, I had rebounds and boyfriends since our break up, but I never really got over him.

Is it normal to still love your ex? How to get over them

You know, it’s a weird feeling because you thought you knew yourself, but you realize that you have no idea what was really going on inside your head and heart. Of course, it was hard to see him. When I went back home, I cried, I was confused. I didn’t understand what was going on with me.

Though I don’t want to be back together with him, I now see I still love him. Ugh, just when you think you moved on, this happens. You may wonder if this is normal, and it totally is. It’s easier to get over some people than others.

#1 Is there a chance to get back together? You’re still in love with your ex, okay. We got that covered. So, is there a chance of you two getting back together? Do you want them back?

Because if you do, then talk to them about this. But, if you don’t, then you must move on from them. Don’t be a hopeless romantic about this.

#2 You have to cut them off. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat. Literally whatever app has them on it, delete them. This is possibly the best way to give yourself a break and time to be without them. This is going to be a hard thing to do, but once you do it, it’s so refreshing. Having them pop up on your Facebook or liking your photos only makes you obsess.

#3 If there’s no chance for you to be with them, let go. If you two aren’t planning on getting back together, then you’re going to have to let them go. This is going to be the hardest thing you’re going to do and you’re not going to want to do it.

But, if you want to move with your life and have a future of your own, you can’t carry this burden on you.

#4 Allow yourself to feel these emotions. Feeling love for someone isn’t something to be ashamed of. This is completely normal. You shared an intimate part of your life with this person, so, of course, you’re going to love them.

Allow yourself to feel whatever you want to feel. If you suppress these emotions, they pop up later in life. It’s only going to get more complicated.

#5 Don’t go for a rebound. I know many people say that you should rebound, but listen, if you’re not ready to be with someone, you can’t help it. It doesn’t matter how long it’s been, whether you two broke up a month or two years ago. Being with someone just because you’re scared to be alone isn’t going to work.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/normal-still-love-ex-15-good-reasons/

Re: Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do by ubunja(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2018
no clicking hungry bloggers links
Re: Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do by Nellyjokz: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
My ex broke up with me because she saw another guy who could take care of her bill and insulted you whole life after all you spent and did for her and as well as disrespected your family members and friends who talked to her about it.and still you love her.would you advice to continue in the pursuit of her.
Re: Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do by McBrooklyn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Is It Normal To Still Love Your Ex? 15 Good Reasons Why You Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nellyjokz:
My ex broke up with me because she saw another guy who could take care of her bill and insulted you whole life after all you spent and did for her and as well as disrespected your family members and friends who talked to her about it.and still you love her.would you advice to continue in the pursuit of her.
Wellington wellies welli. sorry i wasn't talking to you.

(1) (Reply)

Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? / . / 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.