Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (9251 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Viking: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
Ruggedy Baba album is the best among all the rap albums in Nigeria presently.The beats and different dimensions oh hip hop music is just too good.Take it to America and you'lls ee they'll crazy about it.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by denex: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
Mode 9 is hiphop. His lyrics and style, the type of chorus he uses in his rhymes are reminiscent of the Bronx when hiphop was still true to it's roots. He has not desecrated or like they say, commercialized his rap. I rate mode 9 better than rappers like Fabulous and all these new talkers/rappers in yankee and even all those new southside acts. Mode 9 ranks in my world top 20 rappers unlike Rugged man who just manages to make my top 5 behind mode 9, freestyle, sauce kid and God the rapper(underground).
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
Who on earth is god the rapper?
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by hype: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ PO deep. There you go again!!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2007
Get off my d*ck, chump. U're probably some idle newbie or somethin'. Or u want 2 tell dat was bossy & insultive too?
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by hype: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2007
@ po Deep. There u go again. Not wat u said earlier. Its the f*k word u used 4 me cos i was telling u d truth. Pls u dont av to be rude to pass a msg across.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2007
Son, u're still not kickin' sense. F*ck is now spelt as f.o.r.g.e.t, huh?
Ur beef is baseless B, let it slip.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by hype: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
Sorry am female! If i may ask What should i be beefing u for? Sorry if i annoyed u to d extent of thinking am beefing u. (pls no beef intented). You dont av to use the f**k word often.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by denex: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
Po Deep, I say the guy is underground. That means you most probably don't know him. He is not into all this commercial shit. Works in the Stock Exchange by day, and murders whack ass rappers at Night. Kinda like Batman.
He's hot. Believe me, he's hot.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
His name's "hmmn. . .", u know him personally?
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by denex: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
Yeah I know him personally. His name's Andrew.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
Lets see a couple of his lines, pls.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
Lets see a couple of his lines, pls.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by kaydee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
and hook me up with his demo,the lines first
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
god d rapper. D name alone attracts controversy. Well, where d lines at??
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
god d rapper. D name alone attracts controversy. Well, where d lines at??
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by denex: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
Well, I really haven't talked to god in a while but I have a tape of one of his battles. I'll go watch it then fill you in.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by point45(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
to start with people, what is your definition of rap? i find it hard to believe that ruggedman is being compared to mode9, honestly thats lame. please peeps if you think rugged is better, lets hear who your tightest rapper is,i bet its gats 2 b someone like celine dion. we are talking about this brother who talks about rapping for shoemakers and all that when we all know he was jacking the lines from nature(doubts? listen to his 2000 album-for all seasons). yeah, rugged took out eedris but truth is rugged beefs to suck on people's hard earned fame(which incidentally, eedris tried on 50cents) bottomline, ruggedman equals eedris.there aint no such thing asrapping in your mother tongue people, cos rap in itself is a language so whatever you do, be real with it. listen to paparazzi by xzibit, the nigga murdered it but listen to elbow room thats gats 2 b ultramurder. talk about innovation, thats it.dont even talk about this shit no more COS IF YOU AINT FEELING MODE9, YOU'RE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND ENOUGH TO.and pls this is rap so y'all should just stop talkin about dance tracks? rugged made fame with dissing people, mode9 fucken squeezed the rap culture till pay came loose and he's still doing that. i tell you this, if you have to sell out(convert from rap to dance) just for the money and the fame, then you were not into rap in the first place. next thing someone would be telling me mc hammer is better than rakim
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
Lol
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by gbadex1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
exactly Po Deep - lol- let them keep ventilating their hatred at rugged in the air, while we keep laughing our ass off. cheesy LOL
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by anasey(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hey folks,

Ruggedy baba is the Man!!!he gat thigh album

Mode9 isn't bad though,

cheers,
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hey, gbade.x, my lol wasn't in favour of ruggedman o! I was just laughin' at d previous post. . .neutrally.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by kaydee(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
point45:

to start with people, what is your definition of rap? i find it hard to believe that ruggedman is being compared to mode9, honestly thats lame. please peeps if you think rugged is better, lets hear who your tightest rapper is,i bet its gats 2 b someone like celine dion. we are talking about this brother who talks about rapping for shoemakers and all that when we all know he was jacking the lines from nature(doubts? listen to his 2000 album-for all seasons). yeah, rugged took out eedris but truth is rugged beefs to suck on people's hard earned fame(which incidentally, eedris tried on 50cents) bottomline, ruggedman equals eedris.there aint no such thing asrapping in your mother tongue people, because rap in itself is a language so whatever you do, be real with it. listen to paparazzi by xzibit, the nigga murdered it but listen to elbow room thats gats 2 b ultramurder. talk about innovation, thats it.don't even talk about this shit no more COS IF YOU AINT FEELING MODE9, YOU'RE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND ENOUGH TO.and please this is rap so y'all should just stop talkin about dance tracks? rugged made fame with dissing people, mode9 fucken squeezed the rap culture till pay came loose and he's still doing that. i tell you this, if you have to sell out(convert from rap to dance) just for the money and the fame, then you were not into rap in the first place. next thing someone would be telling me mc hammer is better than rakim
@ Point45

How come we reason alike grin grin grin I've tried to xplain to them but i dunno how to school fools.U're a better lecturer than me
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by point45(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2007
yo kaydee,who else is there to hook up with? guess you know what kind of peep i aint referring to.im feeling you like wow! didnt know you felt that benie track too
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by point45(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2007
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2007
What pisses me off is dat most n*ggaz dat claim to be ruggedman fans used to despise him when he freshly dropped Ehen.
The only reason they like him now is to rebel against modenine for being too proud/overated.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2007
mode 9 and ruggedman are fading away. they are getting old.
subject matter has to change
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2007
They're still very much in the game.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
sauce kid is younger, JASI!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
I know mode9 is old but I'm not sure about ruggedman. How old is saucekid?
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by PoDeep(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
I know mode9 is old but I'm not sure about ruggedman. How old is saucekid?
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
u fail to see the point, he's younger, period, and he'll be around longer, and he's made a name early already, critical acclaim has got you guys running around doing promotion for a star whose talent will be seen as long as he is promoted, thats why u are a fan! maybe u know it or not.

i reply coz i like to. and it keeps something happening, not coz i have to, i dont get paid, i see it as a favor for someone i'd love to see blow biggggggggggg

so yes oh, jasi again! the young shall grow, as well as their respect and reputation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

DJ Spinall Ft. Kizz Daniel - "Baba" (Video) / Do You Think Any Nigeria Musician Can Win a Grammy? / VIDEO: 'All I Want Is You' - Banky-W & Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.