Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (9249 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by chukky76(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2007
skingo is so delusional. sauce kid better than modenine?

i'm off to the unreal tournament thread where i can get more reality.

me involved in a deatchmatch with 20 contestants armed with shock rifles, flak canons and rocket launchers is more reality than sauce ever being better than mode.

MY HOUSE!!!!
chukky put a bullet through skingo's head
MEDIC!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by kaydee(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Skingo
May Amadioha fire ur mouth! I know you're Sauce-Kid since day one. U everywhere tryin to hype yourself when u already know where u @ lyrically. Infact,i'm the only one who thinks U better than Rugged-Man and you wanna be where Modenine @
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 4:58am On Jul 25, 2007
omo on a serious note. ive listened to gino;s album, i love that album. sossick is a good producer and i will hope he gets more recognition! in my opinion he;s better than most of the top producers geting all the credit at the moment

ruggedman's album i dont like too much. from my judgement, he;s an average rapper but he did not puttogether a good album. Ruggedy Baba is a coorect jam nevertheless

mode 9's album and mixtape, i prefer the mixtape, the album is not the best representation of mode 9's song makin ability!

sauce kid on the other hand, i have listened and apart frm the fact thathe;s up there with a few yankee acts, he's very good. and he is well balanced.

kaydee may u find something better to do with your time.
keep fooling yourself!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by chukky76(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2007
once again sauce kid rates himself higher than some of the industries finest.

i dont even know what to say. i'm all out of cuss words
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
chukky direct the next group of cuss words to someone in your immediate family. coz they'll listen! i dont have to!
kill yourself! jump inside river! Sauce kid is on top of the game!
its naija!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by chukky76(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2007

me involved in a deatchmatch with 20 contestants armed with shock rifles, flak canons and rocket launchers is more reality than sauce ever being better than mode.

MY HOUSE!!!!
MEDIC!!!!!!!!!

thats all you deserve. copy and paste. you not worth the effort of typing a longer reply
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by osasp(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2007
once again. . .modenine till i die cool
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by itsme(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2007
Mode 9 - Pentium IX [size=15pt]vs[/size] Ruggedman - Ruggedy Baba

listen, compare and contrast.
Personally I Go 4 Ruggedman.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by dachamp(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ itsme
This should have been ur thread, cos u post the 2 artist for comparison.

The advice in 'naija Hip Hop 101' by Rugged man makes sense but they both good, after listenin to Rugged man n Mode 9 l told a friend at least is good these artists in questions are educated, not just yarnin out of point, 9ja artists are good.

9ja artist are marketable in the world compared to other African artist
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by point45(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
skingo, you are off your brains
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by kaydee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
chukky76:

MY HOUSE!!!!
MEDIC!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!!!! Let's play unreal tournament sometime.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by skingo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
what typa person says u are off ur brains, omo ur slangs no make am!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
lmfao
omo since 2007
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
More like ruggedy crappa undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by ajayi1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
Na wa o, Them don dey run things together since year 2007.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by DBR: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
since 2007 oo.

, but right now shaa, as it stands,
Ruggedy no even dey radar again.
Mathematical sege all the wayyyyyyyyyy!

oNe
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by dammiecool(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2009
Still Rugged

Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by sosoboy1: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
rugged still far better than baboon
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by nigeriaon(f): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
Sorry to say ooo

but i dont know y this should be an arguement cos the two pips are not even comparable

what is rap , u get the answer with what mode9 is doing

what is hiphop , u get the answer with the works of mode9

rugged man is just an artist that was audacious enough to say some stuff against bad rappers , that does not qualify him to be a rapper

obama was never an activist yet he is now the face of the age long black struggle

mode9 is the PARAMOUNT rapper nigeria can BOAST of today,

PERIOD, angry
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by khanye(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
nigeriaon:

Sorry to say ooo

but i dont know y this should be an arguement cos the two pips are not even comparable

what is rap , u get the answer with what mode9 is doing

what is hiphop , u get the answer with the works of mode9

rugged man is just an artist that was audacious enough to say some stuff against bad rappers , that does not qualify him to be a rapper

obama was never an activist yet he is now the face of the age long black struggle

mode9 is the PARAMOUNT rapper nigeria can BOAST of today,

PERIOD, angry

Nice one! cool
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by nigeriaon(f): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
AND TO REALLY PORTRAY WHAT I AM SAYING

please go listen to Mode9's LAST ALBUM TITLED THE PARADIGM SHIFT

THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND RAP BETTER
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by allboyz(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2009
If need be. . . .i can give each person a copy of M9's paradigm shift album!

M9 is a Godfather. . .
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by phatboisly(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
this subject should be a moot point but tit's still open.
modenine's a better rapper,emcee,lyricist
but ruggedman's a better musician
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Mafia4life(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
Well Am not that fan of ruggedman and mode 9 but i prefer mode 9 cos his music sound like musics of 94s. time of KRS-One. Well my best rapper from nigeria are sauce kid, Ghetto P, rukus, Kel, Ice berg slim and Gino, I like M.i and Neato C but without repect. Then in Foreign i like T-rock, Pastor troy, Three 6 Mafia,Gangsta Boo and J-green
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2009
Rugged man is more popular, but I give it to Mode 9
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Nelami(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2009
Whether gainning commercial sales on his album or not i still feel Ruggedy baba is better than Mode 9 with all protocols duely observed with the mix of pigeon english and other languages he adds to his rap the guy is very hot take it or leave it.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by mkusua(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
mode nine and rugged, welll,frankly speakly,mode nine and rugged are both good.but i would prefer mode because of his lyrical skills, mode is like a prof that raps, many metaphors in a single line, e.g i drop lyrics like vicine or is it , eye drop -lyrics like vicine , his lines make you stop and think and think again, rugged is good , mode nine is gooder, that settles it,

recently,i stumbled on a modenine social site, mode nine fans should check it out, www.modenine.ning.com
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by javalove(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
mkusua:

mode nine and rugged, welll,frankly speakly,mode nine and rugged are both good.but i would prefer mode because of his lyrical skills, mode is like a prof that raps, many metaphors in a single line, e.g i drop lyrics like vicine or is it , eye drop -lyrics like vicine , his lines make you stop and think and think again, rugged is good , mode nine is gooder, that settles it,

recently,i stumbled on a modenine social site, mode nine fans should check it out, www.modenine.ning.com

oooo boyyy u just made my evening with that link. . . tnx a million times!!!!

Modenine all the way!!!!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by lailai2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
MODE al d way
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2009
Abegi jare, which kin tin be dis, the 2 rappers are tight, end of story (I give it to rugged though) THE GUY MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by inall: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
my people i like to tell you guy something, if there was a rap league in Africa, as we have football leagues.ruggedy baba will keep the tittle just as lyon of france used to dominate french league
Re: Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 by javalove(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2009
in all:

my people i like to tell you guy something, if there was a rap league in Africa, as we have football leagues.ruggedy baba will keep the tittle just as lyon of france used to dominate french league

in ur dreams!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

DJ Spinall Ft. Kizz Daniel - "Baba" (Video) / Do You Think Any Nigeria Musician Can Win a Grammy? / VIDEO: 'All I Want Is You' - Banky-W & Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.