Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections (9392 Views)

Dollar Debts: CBN Repays Banks Next Week, Naira May Rebound / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by Deltayankeeboi: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
frankmoney:
you what have you done for your fellow brothers ? I hate all this my brother is obligated t help me mentality , I am from Delta FYI , if Yoruba are getting employed that means the ones who have applied are more qualified period , nothing like tribe
"more qualified" or "more connected" to jim ovia himself. according to olamide "elevate your brothers while you are elevating yourself" BROS NO EXCUSE FOR THE INFLUX OF OTHER PEOPLE IN HIS OWN COMPANY MORE THAN HIS OWN TRIBE. NO "MAN" PUTS THE INTEREST OF ANOTHER MAN'S FAMILY AHEAD OF HIS OWN except in the cases of people like jim ovia
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by Xtopher123(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
These men think we're fools..

Zenith bank has been one of the only banks that have benefited from the orishirishi biz these government has been doing with our economy..

All I've got to say is Nigerians are wiser now..

You guys should take time to read how the so called reserves are just on paper and not cash..

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
GuntersChain:
Agip=any government in power.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by frankmoney(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
"more qualified" or "more connected" to jim ovia himself. according to olamide "elevate your brothers while you are elevating yourself" BROS NO EXCUSE FOR THE INFLUX OF OTHER PEOPLE IN HIS OWN COMPANY MORE THAN HIS OWN TRIBE. NO "MAN" PUTS THE INTEREST OF ANOTHER MAN'S FAMILY AHEAD OF HIS OWN except in the cases of people like jim ovia
for example if you have someone from another tribe who is very qualified and can move your company forward with the necessary skills and you have your brother who is not qualified at all , who will you employ ?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by petenweke: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
You people (you know dem na) are so petty and easy to read. Because one foreign billionaire scolded you for your wrong doing and lack of a robust economic trajectory, you got an attention home made billionaire to say otherwise abi?
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by greatcrown: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Statements made more than 2 months ago, why is someone pushing it now?

Even for the time it was made, it lacks sincerity because it was laced with political biases.

We know the reason for publishing this now, but you should realise that Jim Ovia does not have what it takes to counter Bill Gates.

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by CoolAmbience(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC desperately trying to get credibility for the dullàrd's woefully failed government.
From the fake MLK award to Jim Ovia's fake prophecy of bliss.

It's an expected speech.
Jim Ovia is one man everyone should wish to be.
As the most influential man in the Ika Nation
and his company posting a profit of 177.9 billion naira plus his boy as CBN Governor,

Nigeria is in his palms.
It is in his best interest that the 2019 elections are peaceful.
It's also in his best interest to kiss ass now.

Unfortunately it is not in our best interest. The dullàrd must be sent back to Daura by any means necessary.

Just like Bill Gates has implied;
Nigeria can only progress without Buhari as it's President.

Bill Gate didn't make an implied remark. His comment was crystal clear. He simply advised the FG to do more in terms of human capacity development.

What's difficult in comprehending that? As for President Buhari returning to Daura in 2019, no wahala, just let's have your candidate, no need for too much talk.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by 7lives: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

How many aboki dey work for Dangote?
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by jrkmO3m: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Another set of theories...
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by hushpapi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abeg who is bill gate to tell us what to do in our country. When America is damaged with sycophants, alcoholics, gays, guns everywhere even legalize in church during service. Who is bill gate to tell us how to rebuild our country when 75% of America deals with drug. Bros Bleep you and mr bill gate.

Is like choosing a pant color for someone else gf. Who the Bleep are you?

etebefia:
Attention seeker, so sorry but Bill Gate has already done the damage, if buhari like let him pay all economic experts to appraise his outdated economic policies it still won't change the fact that he is a total failure.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by GavelSlam: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
. "SECONDED!". that stupid man has done nothing in delta igbo region. he is not even recognised in his hometown lga ika south. He is now somewhere in lagos spitting out rubbish with his big fat pu.ssy lips

Dem forbid make you be the one wey go liberate Ika?
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
JIM OVIA dey Bleep up. mtcheww. the man has not done anything for delta igbos particularly ika and anioma- his hometown region. whenever i go to zenith bank i always see more yorubas than igbos(deltans). i get very angry. How can you be employing more people from other regions and not helping your own region. THE BEST HE COULD DO WAS TO BUILD A SCHOOL WHERE THEY PAY OVER 100K FOR SCHOOL FEE. HOW CAN THAT KINDDA SCHOOL HELP AN AVERAGE DELTA MAN'S CHILD. Jim ovia be careful o. the gods are very angry with you

Hey, you Deltan? I am and just like you pointed out, he hasn't actually done anything extra for his community.James Hope School fees is not for the Average Farmers but the employment aspect has nothing to with him at all. Only few Ikas are employable for such a job status.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
etebefia:
Attention seeker, so sorry but Bill Gate has already done the damage, if buhari like let him pay all economic experts to appraise his outdated economic policies it still won't change the fact that he is a total failure.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC desperately trying to get credibility for the dullàrd's woefully failed government.
From the fake MLK award to Jim Ovia's fake prophecy of bliss.

It's an expected speech.
Jim Ovia is one man everyone should wish to be.
As the most influential man in the Ika Nation
and his company posting a profit of 177.9 billion naira plus his boy as CBN Governor,

Nigeria is in his palms.
It is in his best interest that the 2019 elections are peaceful.
It's also in his best interest to kiss ass now.

Unfortunately it is not in our best interest. The dullàrd must be sent back to Daura by any means necessary.
InSha Alah!
Just like Bill Gates has implied;
Nigeria can only progress without Buhari as it's President.
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Xtopher123:
These men think we're fools..

Zenith bank has been one of the only banks that have benefited from the orishirishi biz these government has been doing with our economy..

All I've got to say is Nigerians are wiser now..

You guys should take time to read how the so called reserves are just on paper and not cash..
How long will Nigerians sheepishly watch as APC keep raping the economy and hiring famous organisations to sing its praises, world bank, imf, Naomi Campbel, zenith bank, Bill Gates and Martin luther, The worst is that he is ready to spend billions of Naira for this image laundry thing, while many family heads canot feed one square meal

Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by Justnice11: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
scribble:
One of the great men in Nigeria today. Jim ovia for president

Zenith bank is making remarkable progress as far as banks in the emea region

Hello bro. Please I will like discussing something with you. How can I get to you?
Re: Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections by scribble: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Justnice11:

Hello bro. Please I will like discussing something with you. How can I get to you?

Send a text 07020179104

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Breaking: Presidency Vows To Recover $7 B CBN Bailout To Banks / NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.