Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) (58168 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slashes Her Ex-boyfriend Neck Wit Razor Blade In Delta State (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Never u try to tame these excessively jealous hoez, u might not be so lucky & end up paying with ur life.. I avoid them like plague.. I remember one telling me if i ever left her she would kill me & i could see the seriousness in her eyes & tone of her voice.. I made up my mind to leave her there & then, but i did it gradually sha
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER BLAME BUHARI for this
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by jayson87: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
DavidEsq:

How cld u possibly talk to a picture by screaming at it? Chai!
brother her Black is so scary
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pepsi101:
This is one of the reasons men should avoid single mothers, most of them are very wicked, shallow and always angry.

She should get ready to meet the family in court for attempted murder.

single mothers are under lots of stress, only matured men should date them.rs

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nasir123(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
jayson87:
This woman is so black. I saw her pic and screamed get behind me Satan

You have a problem.
I think u should go for checkup sad

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fear Women if u want to live a good life
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by dmg1: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Suko110:
Everybody blaming d woman, no body knws what d man might hv done to warrant d sporadic action.
look at this fool..

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Edipee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by jayson87: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nasir123:

You have a problem.
I think u should go for checkup sad
am sorry I commented on your sis black look
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Suko110(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
dmg1:
look at this fool..
There are two sides to a coin, what she did was wrong but did anyone care to knw what happened? People could actually learn from d whole story.

And mr perfection , I knw u lack any form of logical reasoning. Peace
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Men
Careful who you choose that woman who smiles at you tomorrow......
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nasir123(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
jayson87:
am sorry I commented on your sis black look

shocked
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God she didn't Cut the jugular vain
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by abimic(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
These are the kind of news that gives bankesmalls orgasm.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
jayson87:
brother her Black is so scary
That it animated her abi?
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
But is the guy blind
Mother of two
And still ugly and broke
Who dates that

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
That’s just a superficial cut.

He’ll heal well.

But he’ll learn to pick race whenever he sees a very dark Woman.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by bigfather(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omo pple get evil mind shaaasa ! shocked

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
One thing I'll never do in my life is to fight a woman nor argue with them, they can do you the unforgettable.

I remember several years ago I fought with my younger sister, the way she handle me was tough since then I took an oath not to fight a woman
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
DavidEsq:

How cld u possibly talk to a picture by screaming at it? Chai!
na so craze dey take start aaahaha talking to pictures ahahah

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by julioralph(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
I want Obagie and his family to forgive me. I still love him and I am sure he loves me too,” Nunu pleaded.

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by samguru(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
I have said this and I will say it again here

Men may soon go to extinction the way women are decimating men.

#protectmenfromextinction

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by selfmade22: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
plz becareful wen dating a single mother/girl, dey are always mean' so frustrating! anyway not all...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by russiamilan: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
this buari era, we just dey see unbelievable things....god help us
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
a man should learn to be satisfied living and enjoying life with his legal wife and children...

and avoiding a deadly date and love in tokyo grave-yard like this terrible one..
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kingzra1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
northvietnam:
some men dull shaaa...

u dey woman cut u like this...

haba guy u fall hand.

Na so the other idiot they sleep the wife come stab am multiple times... and he just died like that in his sleep... (spit).

wey men for uni days dey carry cutlass and bulet wound dey run for their life...

one of the benefits of being a Kush man, Ur third eye Orientation no go leave ur body even till u get old.
yess ....tell us more
ets obvious already dat u belong ...so just continue d unfinished ot

1 Like

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingzra1:
yess ....tell us more ets obvious already dat u belong ...so just continue d unfinished ot
na ur t.ype their wife dey kee for sleep.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why should a man slap a woman. The man got paid, but this kind payment is harsh though.
Lesson: Never let your anger control you. Calm down and think what to do whenever you are provoked
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
If this guy inventually marry fear will not let him slap his wife again, even if he mistakenly slap his wife he will just be running as if evil spirits are chasing him
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kennedy767(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
u called this love witch?...na wa...wen u tink u v seen it all....go far wit ur killer love
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
women!
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
when all dis ppl don do bad devil no go carry last DAT tym

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.