Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

"Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) (58167 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slashes Her Ex-boyfriend Neck Wit Razor Blade In Delta State (vi (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Adamummya(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pepsi101:
This is one of the reasons men should avoid single mothers, most of them are very wicked, shallow and always angry.

She should get ready to meet the family in court for attempted murder.

wetin single mothers do u ?
that she did that wasn't because she's a single mum
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Segzy19: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na wa o!
U under-rated her because she is a woman abi.

see as she slaughtered you like ileya ram...

Mad women all over!
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by leonard002(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
embarassed
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kennitrust:
I pray for a day I will be reading good news in nigeria
Na wa for you o
There has been sporadic shooting in the US, even on innocent black citizens from the cops. Gangs have been raping; even underage girls in South Africa and India. Civil War in some parts of Middle East. While racism and xenophobia strive in most parts of Europe, Indian, South Africa and co. And natural disasters take pple unaware in some parts of the world.
Bros, with all these, how Naija take bad pass
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by nonix22(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kennitrust:
I pray for a day I will be reading good news in nigeria
Na wa for you o
There had been shooting and stabbing in parts of London for some months now.
There has been sporadic shooting in the US, even on innocent black citizens from the cops. Gangs have been raping; even underage girls in South Africa and India. Civil War in some parts of Middle East. While racism and xenophobia strive in most parts of Europe, Indian, South Africa and co. And natural disasters take pple unaware in some parts of the world. One thing u must know is bad news flies and sells fast.
Bros, with all these, how Naija take bad pass
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
At d end of the day its better than be single than being in a toxic relationship.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

wetin single mothers do u ?
that she did that wasn't because she's a single mum
Most single mothers are usually frustrated and any little altercation will tip them over. Perhaps, this one is a glowing example.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Adamummya(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pepsi101:

Most single mothers are usually frustrated and any little altercation will tip them over. Perhaps, this one is a glowing example.

how many have you come in contact with ?to ascertain your claims
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by wizod(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
If not for d devil, what will a man be looking for in a woman's anus?
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Henri8: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nunu abi na mumu, yua a mumu.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Suko110:
Everybody blaming d woman, no body knws what d man might hv done to warrant d sporadic action.
Whatever cannot justify this extremity.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2018
sonnie10:
Reminds me of Carotid vein and artery. Only anatomy student can relate.

Crap. I already knew about the inferior vena cava, aortic arch, bicuspid & tricuspid valves, etc in SS 1 and I never did any Anat. or medical course.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2018
He really must have hurt her
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2018
sonnie10:
Reminds me of Carotid vein and artery. Only anatomy student can relate.
Lol grin I can o
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by newoffer: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2018
No feminist is saying anything now
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2018
zinny377:
At d end of the day its better than be single than being in a toxic relationship.
It is a very fat lie.
You can be a detoxifier. Just as every food stuff has toxins so is every relationship. How you cook and carefully detoxify with the necessary antioxidants makes yours stand out.
How have you been RAB?
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Men of todaaaaaaay! angry
What happened to men of these days?
If it is not that you were stabbed many times in the sleep or you were slapped or beaten... now is slitting of throat... like seriously?
When men back in the day dey carry bullet for body and matchet cut run escape jungle. Now I don't just understand.
You claim street you claim dawg and you also claim to be a man. Too much indomie, fries, cookies and punanies have held our men so captive that they now reason with their preeq.
Is it not same Bermuda Triangle that brought down bro Achilles and Sampson.
Oriegwu ooo, akam ahutu!
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by hammzy: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
ahhh apayon
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Cicijoke(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
He got what he deserved
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by pally123: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa for this​ kind name o. Nunu allround! She for turn am around to, "Allround Nunu", na
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Say no to violence. Women are arming themselves before stepping out of the house these days. I honestly don't feel sorry for the man.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by zinny377(f): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

It is a very fat lie.
You can be a detoxifier. Just as every food stuff has toxins so is every relationship. How you cook and carefully detoxify with the necessary antioxidants makes yours stand out.
How have you been RAB?

What is RAB
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
zinny377:

What is RAB
Na that one your eyes see.
Run away bride.
I been send you mail.

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111