Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 (861 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
I want to make something clear in reference to this post by Jman06.

The young guy came online to let us know the tough situation he find himself in with an older lady in he early 40s in order for us to advice him on what to do.

People were advising based on their thoughts or experience's when a guy with the moniker of taylor89 came online and start spewing rubbish.

The dude should have kept silent since he doesn't have any meaningful thing to say.

He wrote that jman06 is a disgrace to men in nigeria for not drilling or fucking the living daylight out of the lady.

That if he was the one he will drill the old lady pu**y dry and deep.

I now asked myself what kind of person is this,he shouldn't live among sane men.

If the old lady was his mum will he still advise jman06 to Bleep her raw?

Taylor89 should apologise to everyone here especially to the guy that post that thread for trying to misled him with that thrash of a comment.

And he should promise us that he wouldn't repeat that childish act again because we aren't kids.
Link-https://www.nairaland.com/4427079/why-old-single-ladies-misbehave
lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

Is this a counter thread?

Give us the link of that thread abegi... tongue
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by coolestofall(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
predmine20:

The young guy came online to let us know the tough situation he find himself with an older in order for us to advice him on what to do.

People were advising based on their thoughts or experience when a guy with the moniker of taylor89 came online and started spewing rubbish.

The dude should have kept silent since he doesn't have any meaningful thing to say.
So in order to give ur own advice u had to open another thread abi.

Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by Preshy561(f): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
he said to his own understanding.
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by taylor89(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
sad
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by taylor89(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
predmine20:

The young guy came online to let us know the tough situation he find himself with an older in order for us to advice him on what to do.

People were advising based on their thoughts or experience when a guy with the moniker of taylor89 came online and started spewing rubbish.

He wrote that jman06 is a disgrace to men in nigeria for not drilling or fucking the living daylight out of the lady.

That if he was the one he will drill the old lady pu**y dry and deep.

I now asked myself what kind of person is this,he shouldn't live among sane men.

If the old lady was his mum will he still advise jman06 to Bleep her raw?

Taylor89 should apologise to everyone here especially to the guy that post that thread for trying to misled him with that thrash of a comment.
And he should promise us that he wouldn't repeat that childish act again because we aren't kids.

lalasticlala
mynd44

So this thread is about me right

Don't worry I'll answer you when due
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is this a counter thread?

Give us the link of that thread abegi... tongue
QueenSuccubus don't tell me that you didn't see the link up their.
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by northvietnam(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lubbish Write Hup
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

So this thread is about me right

Don't worry I'll answer you when due
Dude you can't do nothing. You should be ashamed of yourself,you are egregious in moral philosophy. And don't you dare threaten me or else...
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by taylor89(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
predmine20:
Dude you can't do nothing.
You should be ashamed of yourself,you are egregious in moral philosophy.
And don't you dare threaten me or else...

Ur one lucky dude for getting a reply from me

I don't reply mentions and this gonna be my last reply

Good bye
Re: Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ur one lucky dude for getting a reply from me

I don't reply mentions and this gonna be my last reply

Good bye
Then stop typing rubbish,you are bigger than sex,Bleep and other nasty stuffs you always write.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Nigerians. Man Wears "Transmission" Cloth. / A Round Of Sex Is Not Complete If The Female Doesn’t Cum – South African Lady / Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.