Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? (4103 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. It is as though u have given them Power. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partners? Some even go to the point of delaying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Jennyclay(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Same As men too.

The question should be... What about the attitudes of husbands to the wives after marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by JasonScoolari: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
All these and many more are the attributes of most Nigerian girls...

Try your best to avoid them so she won't tell you to your face that a Vulcanizer is the real owner of the kids you train.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Same As men too.

The question should be... What about the attitudes of husbands to the wives after marriage?
the question is for women

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by diogo23: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Same As men too.

Must you turn it to a debate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Same As men too.

This is more common among the female folks. They tend to live happily with Partners and even bear children together but immediately the knot is tied, problems starts. She would start misbehaving. I just pray and hope that the likes of Davido's own and others don't happen that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Women are pretenders so you need to examine well before bringing the person home or you see shege

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partner? Some even go the point of delaying it.

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partner? Some even go the point of delaying it.

brother u all ways naggggin..... are u pregggganant? (no ofeinse)_ angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Jennyclay(f): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
This is more common among the female folks. They tend to live happily with Partners and even bear children together but immediately the knot is tied, problems starts. She would start misbehaving. I just pray and hope that the likes of Davido's own and others don't happen that way.
Sir, men are the cause reason women misbehave after marriage. I will list few points...

- the man becomes so authoritative as if he got married to a dummy.

- if there is absence of children, the man's family will put pressure on the woman to give birth

- lack of attention and affection from husband

- Stress from house (house chores) and office work

- the harsh economy and inability to meet up.

Now tell me why she won't misbehave undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Sir, men are the cause reason women misbehave after marriage. I will list few points...

- the man becomes so authoritative as if he got married to a dummy.

- if there is absence of children, the man's family will put pressure to give birth

- lack of attention and affection from husband

- Stress from house (heavy house chores) and office work

- the harsh economy and inability to meet up.

Now tell me why she won't misbehave undecided
But they have been living together as couples and even bear children together. Why didn't such happen? Why is it after tieing the knot? I think, tieing the knot gives women this Power, yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Guderian(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Same As men too.

Just jumping on everything speaking gibberish sometimes.

Use your sense pls

Dont reply just get the message

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Gaddafih001(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. It is as though u have given them Power. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partners? Some even go the point of delaying it.
Dem tie you rope for the marriage?
If she misbehaves,you JAPA.
Very simple.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
In most cases, you'd find that the men stop being romantic after the wedding and I think the women would get bored and start feeling frustrated.

For instance, it may happen that the couple used to go out on a date nights every week and the man would constantly buy his girlfriend flowers and tells her how much he loves her, but immediately they get married, everything stops.

Remember that we women are emotional beings and we like the attention from our men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by mmadu4: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:
In most cases, you'd find that the men stop being romantic after the wedding and I think the women would get bored and start feeling frustrated.

For instance, it may happen that the couple used to go out on a date nights every week and the man would constantly buy his girlfriend flowers and tells her how much he loves her, but immediately they get married, everything stops.

Remember that we women are emotional beings and we like the attention from our men.

that was in dating . now they are married . the man is thinking of how to provide for the family . hence no more dates and flowers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
What if the woman is also working?
mmadu4:

that was in dating . now they are married . the man is thinking of how to provide for the family . hence no more dates and flowers
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by mmadu4: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:
What if the woman is also working?

even if she is working most women are stingy in marriage and would rather leave all the bills for the husband . infact men are meant to carry all burden . thanks to women and evolution

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Then as a man, open up to her and tell her how you feel about it.
mmadu4:

even if she is working most women are stingy in marriage and would rather leave all the bills for the husband . infact men are meant to carry all burden . thanks to women and evolution
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Grape1: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

You said the very thing in my mind.

Any man that doesn't have this at the back of his mind before going into marriage will have himself to blame.
Women want all the attention and still want the man to be the sole provider of the family's needs even in this harsh economy. Unto say na love garden I dey work abi?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:

In this case, they have been living together and bore children too. Why didn't it happened? Why is it after they tie the knot? From my own point of view, these ladies tend to over look certain things abt their partners, probably because of his financial status and keep certain behaviours hidden from him until they tie the knot. Don't be surprised if the Partner of CR7 who has been so nice to him and bore him children too, turn out be something else if CR7 ties the knot with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

brother u all ways naggggin..... are u pregggganant? (no ofeinse)_ angry
Yes, i am pregnant with lots of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by ahms12(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Same As men too.

Nah them....it's because Nigeria ladies are coping the western world and this is affecting them metally... that's what brings about feminism. They've forgotten that we are blacks and we're bound by culture and traditions. We can never be like the white. The earlier they realize it the better

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
There's this mentality that some men usually have after marriage, that thing of saying, "she's now mine and there's no more need for me to always be romantic with her."

Even if they were living together with children, it may not be the same as to when they're now married because again before marriage, you may find that there were certain things the man used to do by himself in the house without always expecting the woman to be the one to do them.

But after marriage, them man would now expect the woman to do all house hold chores even with her full time job and hectic schedule... Even when he's not busy with anything, he would prefer to just sit back and do nothing.

Obviously the woman will get frustrated.
Truvelisback:
In this case, they have been living together and bore children too. Why didn't it happened? Why is it after they tie the knot? From my own point of view, these ladies tend to over look certain things abt their partners, probably because of his financial status and keep certain behaviours hidden from him until they tie the knot. Don't be surprised the Partner of CR7 who has been so nice to him and bore him children too, might turn out be something else if CR7 ties the knot with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
female they pretenders so you need to examine well before bringing the person home or you see shege
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Jozilinn: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Everybody dey say female, female,go check families around how many males are still taking care of their wives, after two to three children they move to another woman, even leaving home na the mother dey sell this or that to sustain the children

The man will marry start keeping late nights, drinking, carrying ashawo,no go drop money for feeding,play bet, looking fresh for bannis... while him children no get clothes for house,no assistance in training children, I dey see women deu wake up around 4 prepare food,bath children,wear Dem uniform, give them food...check their homework,put food for flakes,find them some thing for school,carry Dem go school all before 7 and the dad is probably sleeping,and then you go say she dey pretend, make una dey feel for some women now...no be all husband good oh.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by TheChameleon: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Do you think Messi did training the day after the Final ? grin

Bad example.. but they don get the prize. No need for pretence again.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by silibaba: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
I married coz of kids, which I already have. If my wife start giving me attitude, I will kick her ass out of my house. Mind you, she is financially doing well. But I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nyascobar1414: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cos only a simp marries a Nigerian girl
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by nicerod(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin

No campaign after election

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Verifiedtrader(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Marriage?
That scammy and overrated shii.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Finitin: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Y'all boys in this section need to grow up. Whining and nagging all day everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. It is as though u have given them Power. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partners? Some even go to the point of delaying it.
And where did u get this your conclusion from? Between the men and the ladies who misbehaves more? U know you all that are men don't ever see any fault in yourselves, African men only see faults in women u all are saints, u don't ever do anything wrong and this your rotten mentality will take u no where. Pls get your facts straight before coming here to post what u don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble / My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.