Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,444 members, 7,974,824 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? (4226 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
No, I won't.

I'd rather hire the services of those cleaning companies to send their cleaners to the house to do the cleaning.

But if I'm a house wife, I won't hire anyone.. And as a house husband, I'd also not expect you to hire anyone.

starstaz:

U wanna teach me how I will do my job again. If it's you, won't you employ a help?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by Spizzy1: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
You married a professional actor/actress and expect him/her not to be acting even in the relationship. Almost all celebrities are never genuine. They act up a fake life and unfortunately, in marriage there's no room for acting. The real person behind the camera will suffice with lots of surprises.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by starstaz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
No, I won't.

I'd rather hire the services of those cleaning companies to send their cleaners to the house to do the cleaning.

But if I'm a house wife, I won't hire anyone.. And as a house husband, I'd also not expect you to hire anyone.

Case close.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by jimmychang: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies misbehave after getting married? This is even more common among Celebrities. When they had not yet tie the knot, they seems to be like a nice Couple but immediately the knot has been tied, she will start showing u the horrible side of her she has been hiding from u since the World began. It is as though u have given them Power. Could this be reason these male Celebrities are scared of marrying their partners? Some even go to the point of delaying it.

Women are the greatest pretenders on earth.They don't love the men they want to get married to but they just want to be called our wife. grin

After the marriage they show their true colours.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? by OrigeenalSeven: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
In most cases, you'd find that the men stop being romantic after the wedding and I think the women would get bored and start feeling frustrated.

For instance, it may happen that the couple used to go out on a date nights every week and the man would constantly buy his girlfriend flowers and tells her how much he loves her, but immediately they get married, everything stops.

Remember that we women are emotional beings and we like the attention from our men.

the time he supposed to used in working and hustling he should used it to be giving you attention up and down ahbi
you have not see anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / No Child After 4 Years Marriage / I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.