Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,299 members, 7,967,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 (219448 Views)

Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Claroo(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2010
thnx claroo.@all- as d list coms out in les dan 10 days to dis tym, i advice my felow NL to pray hard. Afta d list is out, fresherz wuld b screend in dia various faculty. Som certs wuld b requird visit www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/instruction2.php to view admision requirmnt nd procedurz for fresherz last year. The cert i want 2 emphasize on is ur certificate of state of origin. It usualy taks tym 2 get. Go get urs now if u dnt hav. Both indigene nd non indigene ooo, Engr stdnts ar not respondin 2 dis thread. Abeg na. Just name d esential txt bks fresherz wuld need. Thnks
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2010
thnx claroo.@all- as d list coms out
in LESS THAN 10 days to dis tym, i
advice my felow NL to pray hard.
Afta d list is out, fresherz wuld b
screend in dia various faculty. Som
certs wuld b requird visit
    www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/instruction2.php     to view admision
requirmnt nd procedurz for fresherz
last year. The cert i want 2
emphasize on is your certificate of
state of origin. It usualy taks tym 2
get. Go get urs now if u dnt hav.
Both indigene nd non indigene ooo,
Engr stdnts ar not respondin 2 dis
thread. Abeg na. Just name d
esential txt bks fresherz wuld need.
Thnks
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by kallymore(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2010
Pls anybody with any news from the senate or a sure person like the V.C cos admission this year is from the top not bottom. N.b he that is from above is above all. U all know dat right?
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
@kellymore- that which i gave u waz frm d senate. Tkia
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by abey002: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
Claroo:

@ALL.The list will be out next week n i wish u people success.
CONCERNING the hostel,it will be online either on the mbo site or the Unilorin portal and it is usually on first come,first serve basis.According 2 d hall rep;A 300 level law student,the registration will start next week.I stay in d hostel and i will inform u guys on this thread immediately d registration begins.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by mrgbadebo: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
If You Want Your Name In The Admission List You Don’t Have To Go Far. I Am A Senior Staff And Lecturer Of University Of Ilorin. I Have Being Washing Your Post for The Past Few Weeks. You Can Go For Assistance If You Know U Are Not Sure Of Gaining Admission Find Someone Not A Scammer because I Have Seen Some People Calling Them Self A Lecturer Of Economics Whereas They Are Not. Be Wise and Don’t Be Cheated By these So Called Hoodlums/Scammers. The Only Thing I Can Said Now Is That I Need A Serious and obedient Student That I Will Help To Gain Admission Into The School No Matter Your Post Ume Score, Just Call Me On My Phone No +2348028815927. This Thing I Am Saying Is Very Genuine And Not 419. It Will Only Cost U N5, 000 Naira. For More Info Call Me On Phone and Mind You Don’t Flash Me PLS.  Am In The Position To Help That’s Why I Am Saying This To All Prospective Student Of Unilorin. BE vibrant ad vigilant.

NOTE:
Is Not By Force To Pay The Money Just To Tell Those That Is Serious. Because Is Not Everybody that’s Is Going To Be Admitted Few I Said.
This Opportunity Is Between Now And Tomorrow 12.00 Noon. If You Are Interested. Once again is not by force.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
Gbadebo, Gbadebo, Gbadebo.,,,(Eme elo mope e?) how many times did i call ur name?,,,,,,,, lecturer wey no fit construct good English (senior lecturer for that matter) is not my idea of lecturer lol, '' I have being washing your post",,,,,, grin grin grin grin lwkmd. Na cloth u dey wash? and for your info "being" is NOT to be used in that sentence. Whenever u use "have" mr. lecturer, always put "been" not "being" okay? also, it is "watch" not wash. U hear? so, go to Joke forum,,,,,,,,,,,,this place is not for you lol.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Shandzy: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
GO TO HELL U FOOL, SEE D WAY HIS TALKING AS LIKE GHOST, I SWEAR,IF U REPEAT DIS AGAIN U WILL JOIN THEM IN HEAVEN.IF IS NT BY FORCE KO, gO AND GET URSELF ADMITTED NW,ARE WE BEGGING U FOR ADMISSION.
THE ONLY PERSON WE HAVE HERE TO GIVE US ADMISSION IS GOD AND NT A GHOST LIKE U DAT DOESNT EVEN KNW WATS HIS SAYING.U TRY ME ONE MORE TIME AND U WILL SEE.
AND U LECTURER TEEJAY,OR WAT DO U CALL URSELF,U ARE INCLUDED.
@aLL,I DEY HAIL OH.I WILL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR ALL OF US.CHEERS
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by babsadewa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Thank you,lol, that guy called Gbadebo is very stup.id, can u see english 4rm a senior lecturer of better by far uni? I'm sorry 4 him (shaking head)
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by mrgbadebo: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ kunle you are mad for that your statement. i am not in your class so u are insane. mind you next time you paste something like this i will block you frm this forum. idiot. , admission is connection not by wat you score . so be wise i am not her to quarrel with anybody. I wish all of you success. is not by force you must paid the money i ask for. i am just hear to help the serious one that their parent want the best from and need them in school this year.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Shandzy: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
lol,i cant just stop laughing.Who is dis Goat for christ sake?Who will be in d same class with an animal.
Ok,am ready to pay d money,hw can u get it sirrrrrrr.May u shuld send ur problem details so dat i can send it tru it.May God purnish u and ur generation.Till u get wat u are looking 4 abi?
Ok continue,u will get it,i promise u.Stupid Baboon.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by abey002: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
mrgbadebo:

@ kunle you are mad for that your statement. i am not in your class so u are insane. mind you next time you paste something like this i will block you frm this forum. . ,  admission is connection not by wat you score . so be wise i am not her to quarrel with anybody. I wish all of you success. is not by force you must paid  the money i ask for.  i am just hear to help the serious one that their parent want the best from and need them in school this year.

Wowwww. Alot have been going on. I don miss oooo. Mr Gbadebo sorry Senior lecturer Gbadebo she na fight? Take am easy ooo. Before we have Teejay now its you. is like you people are restrategizing. E e ti po to. Find a work to do dude.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
Gbadebo, She won sa sie ni? ok sir, u are not in my class so, get the hell out. I told you to go to Joke forum wait, who wan block me you with 7 post? laugh wan kill me oo grin grin grin try me and see what happens to you next time u behave rudely. Check my post and see for urself. I wasn't the one who just registered for scamming sake.

correction 2: It's not " you must paid" it's "must pay" note u cannot use paid in this sentence unless u use "be paid"
correction 3: Gbadejo, "i am just hear" is not correct, it's " HERE" u hear me?

Now, do u think anybody who is sane enough, in his right mind would write something like that?,,,,,,,,,,,Gbadejo Yakubu, get out of here now b4 i kick u out. Sceeeww. Shiooo.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
mr gbadebo, well, i just postd dis 2 tel u dat u make silly mistakes when constructin ur sentences. Afta kunle slamd u 4 wrong constructn. U stil said , 'is not by force u must PAID the money, ' dat shuld b, ,PAY, Tel me, if it were u, wil u bliv som1 lyk dis is a lecturer in d bst uni in nigeria. Hmmnn. @all-kudos 2 evri1 in d house. This showz dat we av very inteligent stdnts here. Even if they want 2 scam us, they shuld b able 2 speak correct english. Abi no b so?
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe- well done, ar u on fbk? If yes, wats ur email or name so i can snd u a frnd reqst.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Shandzy, correct, where have u been?

Olawalexy, search for : A. Adekunle Shittle. I'm online right now. Always online,,,,,,,cos i look out for morons like Yakubu Gbadejo.

kshittle@hotmail.com.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Skmoda360(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
@shandzy,long time,can i have your number pls.
@all,its high time we ignore this mr gbadebo of a guy who called himsef a lecturer in unilorin, such an idiotâ.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Mac4u2nv(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ mr gbadebo, i wont waste my time wit u, but just know dat u're a disgrace to urself, anuohia
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
ifkunle- thnx, waiting 4 ur confirmation. @skmoda- u'r right, since d list is almost out, we need those dat can update us nd tel us what we need 2 kno nd not inhuman beings lyk gbadebo.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by asuso2008: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
I did this and got 68.325% will i be considered and i choose unilorin as my first choice and wish to study sociology
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
ok olawalexy. Are u using same name on Fb?
Mac4u2nv. leave gbadebo alone, he won't come back here again.,,,,,the guy enter wrong room lol.
Skmoda. Shandzy has been shopping in preparation for 1st semester since, i guess.

Now, where is Bigbug?
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Olawalexy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe- my name on fbk molento
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Shandzy: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe,hv been arround,hw are u doing?
yeah,hv being shopping as u said, lol
hope u are preparing too?

@skmoda,am gud.i hv ur no,i will flash or call u later,i collected it from shizy.

See u guys in school nw, shaking hands and huging, lol

So shall it be.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Amen! Hello to everyone. Am done with my shopping, am jst gathering more funds for the semester.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Blacksnip. Welcome back. U need am jare. Meanwhile, u 4get ur man sha. well, nothing.
Shandzy .I'm cool, yes ke, i'm more than preparing. In fact, contemplating if i should stay off campus or not. Add me up on fbk, see my full names above.
Skmoda. ,,,,,add me up too.
Black,,,, grin grin, ,,,,,i dey watch you on facebuk,,,,,wetin b dat thing wey u dey chop 4 fbk profile?
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by mrgbadebo: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
you people are playing with your success. over confidence will lead to nothing. i close my case. but for your info you prospective student just to told you that i am not here to quarrel with anyone. i cant put my hand in your pocket and collect money, i was just trying to help.
NOTE: i am not scamming anybody just wait fort the admission list to be out. ASAP. i wont repeat myself anymore. I am a lecturer in Unilorin not a student so i wont border my self forcing any student to pay money for admission. A word is enough for the wise. for more info hook me up on my phone number don't flash pls. 08028825927. Goodbye. ,
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by zino2010: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
can someone tell me how to calculate my point for sociology, i scored 223 in jamb,putme %53 and olevel c6,c5,c4,c4 and 53(1 sitting) and unilorin first choice
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
ifkunlethe:

Blacksnip. Welcome back. U need am jare. Meanwhile, u 4get your man sha. well, nothing.
Shandzy .I'm cool, yes ke, i'm more than preparing. In fact, contemplating if i should stay off campus or not. Add me up on fbk, see my full names above.
Skmoda. ,,,,,add me up too.
Black,,,, grin grin, ,,,,,i dey watch you on facebuk,,,,,wetin b dat thing wey u dey chop 4 fbk profile?

I dey feel you jare. No worries we go everly flex/read & enjoy ur campus parols.
Omo nan pounded yam i dey chop for fbk, nan hunger.lolz Sure guy!
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by Mac4u2nv(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
@gbadebo, u no dey tire?, abi dem swear 4 you?? Dont u have ur family people dat u can help since nobody here wants ur assistance, anumanu, anyway, continue u will be surprise when thunder strike dat ur leprosy hand u're using to to type this spam posts, senior idiot!
@ifkunle, i don leave am now, d guy no worth our attention, i sent u an add request on fbk, so hurrily acknowledge.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by ifkunlethe: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
YAKUBU GBADEJO SHE WON GBA ETIE RI?,,,,,,,OK, MAC4UN2NV,,,,,,LET'S JUST CONCENTRATE ON THIS FORUM. I have accepted ur request mahnn.

Black,,,,,,u sabi wack food no be small,,,,,,,better wack everything now b4 next week lol.

Walexy,,,,,,i just accepted u now now,,,,,,keep flexing.
Re: Unilorin Admission 2010/2011 by alstarmayo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
Count down 2 release of the admision list cant wait 2 see our names on the list.
Any finance students here lets hook up

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (229) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.