Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,917 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Share Your Best Easter Quotation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Best Easter Quotation (5748 Views)

Best Easter Song By A Nigerian / Free Music Download: Best Easter Songs 2021 / Happy Good Friday! Best Easter Meme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by amokeme(f): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2018
My daddy says No Condemnation because he is risen! He arose! My JESUS lives forever more! Salvation is my birthright because I belong to him who died and rose on the 3rd day! Hahahaha death could not hold him captive!
People may have mocked you, said terrible things about you and made you feel worthless... BUT the good news is that, the master died for you!! Meaning you are not worthless! He AROSE today so you can be full of worth! How sweet my Lord is! Thank you father to the birth of GRACE.
By divine standards, i passed God's quality control to be brought into this earth for exploits.... so who are you to say contrary about me?? Did you die for me No! But the one who died for me and rose on this day so I may never fail again said I am a god on earth! And that is the mentality I walk in consciously! I am not ordinary! My Jesus is risen! My salvation is secured! My exploits are awakened! My spirit soul and body are transformed! My Jesus is alive now and forever more!
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!! He is risen!
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by ameri9ja: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
My quote is for Nigerians to get sense

How can a Nigerian believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins when the Jews themselves don't believe that crhap

there are even far more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians and that is saying a lot

Religion in Israel (2014)
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

these guys who's ancestors lived during Jesus time and interacted with him didn't believe he was dying for them but a Nigerian read a book and quickly concluded the Jews are wrong. A slavery endorsing book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters

its like saying you know Buhari more than those that are interacting with him because you read punch newspapers

Nigerians need to get sense ASAP

Quite the contrary. Those who had first hand knowledge and encounter of Lord Jesus KNEW he was the Messiah. They were so sure of it that they were happy to give their lives for it.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by toluxa1(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
The highest form of life is the life of love and sacrifice, it produces the most impact on others as well as on ourselves. The lowest form of life is the life of lust and selfishness, it produces the worst impact, both on other and on ourselves.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Glocee(f): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
If Jesus Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain and your faith is also vain. 1st Corinthians 15:14
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by maisauki: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Nehemiah 8v4-6
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Dnaz(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2018
May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the one Morning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death’s domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Apina(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Why are you looking for the living among the dead. smiley
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by patchsk(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
No more reproach!
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by hoebamaa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
My Friday maybe dark but my Sunday is coming..
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by chijike(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine will be LUKE 24:39-45

39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?”
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Ibrochaka(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tychamps:

This one is on the loose o.. IQ test should be conducted on this boy
he is doomed for life and I pity his generation
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by PNomsule: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
beekayz:

When Jesus said it is finished on the cross, he was actually referring to your brain.

Best savage of this Easter, I just want to be your friend right now.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Sammy213(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
If only someone can help me on a day like this

My. School fee portal closes next week Friday , and am a final year student.
I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can contact me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam.
Am fed up
My contact is on my profile.
is like u dey learn how to scam bah, na 23of march u registered not even a week u r begging people for sch fees
OK DAT by d way u go for 6months I.t so u no no say u go pay ur sch fees,no mind D's boy na scam
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by terrezo2002(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Death couldn't hold Him captive.
Even in the grave, Jesus Christ is Lord.
He asked death where is your sting.
He made a public show of the rulers of hell.
By His name He established authority.
By His blood, He crushed principalities.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by seunlayi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by made2fit(f): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
If only someone can help me on a day like this

My. School fee portal closes next week Friday , and am a final year student.
I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can contact me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam.
Am fed up
My contact is on my profile.
The problem is you recently registered. So, don't blame people who think its a scam. If you are really genuine, post some proofs for all to see.
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
PNomsule:

Best savage of this Easter, I just want to be your friend right now.
wink smiley
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Antoeni(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
OBJ is Plotting, TY Danjuma is scheming, Internet Rats are suffocating air space with fake stories, PMB is working, God is Watching!
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by zang: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:
My quote is for Nigerians to get sense

How can a Nigerian believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins when the Jews themselves don't believe that crhap

there are even far more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians and that is saying a lot

Religion in Israel (2014)
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

these guys who's ancestors lived during Jesus time and interacted with him didn't believe he was dying for them but a Nigerian read a book and quickly concluded the Jews are wrong. A slavery endorsing book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters

its like saying you know Buhari more than those that are interacting with him because you read punch newspapers

Nigerians need to get sense ASAP

What's ur point?
Take am there

Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by vicfy(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2018
"Why are you looking among the dead for one who is alive?" Lk 24:5
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by MrCork: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Glocee:
If Jesus Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain and your faith is also vain. 1st Corinthians 15:14

&^^kaiiii see fine babe...sweery can I love u? cheesy
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Glocee(f): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrCork:

&^^kaiiii see fine babe...sweery can I love u? cheesy
Haha! I'm not fair na. wink
Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Glocee:

Haha! I'm not fair na. wink

..well u look like ice cream & u look licka-able ((((PASS MARK)))) wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Easter Quotation by Glocee(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrCork:

..well u look like ice cream & u look licka-able ((((PASS MARK)))) wink
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglicanism Questions and Answers / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? / Why I Am Catholic -former Pentecostal Pastor Relieves Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.