Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? (5704 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
I saw them today roaming the street with big bags. I was like "uh...so these people resume again after COVID, I thought Armagedon was coming with COVID". Now guys tell me, how will you respond to them? Get ready, they are coming to ur house very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Jashub: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have hot water prepared for them . Especially for the likes Janosky and Maxinthehouse grin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nooo. Take it easy! They will join hands together and deal with u!
Jashub:
I have hot water prepared for them . Especially for the likes Janosky and Maxinthehouse grin
Nooo. Take it easy! They will join hands together and deal with u!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jashub:
LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Templee333:
I saw them today roaming the street with big bags. I was like "uh...so these people resume again after COVID, I thought Armagedon was coming with COVID". Now guys tell me, how will you respond to them? Get ready, they are coming to ur house very soon

For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. Matthew 24:37-39

You only noticed JWs but failed to note that we aren't entering houses.
Well i was also in the field today but it's a pity that you're not really observant of what is happening. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Freebirs(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
I for roll loud de wait for them in exchange of views
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ok Mr MaxInDHouse can u tell me exactly what u were doing. If Jehovah has told u people to enter the ark like Noah let us know. Mind u, Jehovah here might be some 8 old men from America!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Freebirs:
I for roll loud de wait for them in exchange of views

Each time a calamitous event occurs it always signify something but most people won't take note just as Jesus Christ said in the Bible! Matthew 24:37-39

Did you know that since 2000 years ago that Jesus commissioned Christianity with preaching and teaching campaign from door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} suddenly that system of evangelizing was nowhere to be found after the death of Jesus' first century disciples until JWs started it again in the year 1919?
Well the year 2019 makes a 100 years that JWs has been going from house to house, door to door in every nation throughout the world and they have successfully gathered millions of people who vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4

YES a global family of peace loving worshipers has been formed in preparation for the arrival of the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} just within a century from 1919 they preached zealously and industriously taught millions across the globe till 2019 when they were forced to have a break due to COVID-19!

Let the wise ones {Daniel 12:10} use discernment! Matthew 24:15

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by sonofjah55: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ur refusal to listen to them shows u ve rejected the kingdom.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Templee333:
Ok Mr MaxInDHouse can u tell me exactly what u were doing. If Jehovah has told u people to enter the ark like Noah let us know. Mind u, Jehovah here might be some 8 old men from America!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well Jehovah won't repeat the same system to destroy unbelievers but He has a way of giving faithful people a sign to note how the mark of salvation will be given to obedient mankind.

During Noah's days it was just by entering the Ark, in Lot's days it was by running away from Sodom and Gomorrah, in the first century it was by fleeing away out of Jerusalem.
But how will the mark for salvation be in this time of the end?

Well it's freely we received through God's Holy Spirit so it's freely we must TEACH you {Matthew 10:8} so listen and listen good!

Malachi is the last book of the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures that you people call "Old Testament" God's Holy Spirit directed wise ones to a verse that says:

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:16 Holy Bible

Why writing the names of those spending their time to study God's word with regards to His Holy name?

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelations 20:15

Those spending time with their neighbours in studying God's word will be marked for SALVATION, so if you see JWs come around don't allow them sit down with you or discuss with you because names of people doing so will be WRITTEN AS A REMEMBRANCE for them and it's obvious you don't like JWs! 15:20 compare to Matthew 10:14-15

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
sonofjah55:

When i was a Muslim i do laugh at them a lot because they appear to be jobless and it like if they can't sell magazines they will starve.
So i do buy the magazines out of pity for them until the young man bringing it told me that it's no longer for sale, if i choose to contribute i can go on line to donate to their worldwide work.
I was lost in thought! undecided
Thanks to those guys who never gave up on me back then, each time i remember them i keep praying for them that my God should keep their feet firm in the truth so that we can see the end of this system of things.

So my brother when the wicked ones are no more {Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22} when God bless our planet earth {Psalms 67:6-7} when God swallow up death forever {Isaiah 25:8} when the eyes of the blind are open, the lame healed, dead raised back to life {Isaiah 35:5-6} when all wide beasts become herbivores {Isaiah 11:7; 65:25} when all sorrow and pain becomes history only to be read in books. Revelations 21:3-5

See you there in PARADISE! Luke 23:43 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Now MaxInDHouse says there was no evangelism b4 JW started it in 1919. Pls how many people here support that statement? Let me see ur hand. As for me,i don't see how a person who wasnt born during Nigeria civil war could boldly tell us ev'rytin dat has happened 2ru out d past 2000 years. Make una self follow check am na...

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
sonofjah55:

do u mean that Jw's are the owners of the Kingdom of God? But when u jw's reject the preaching of other christians u r not rejecting the kingdom,right? You see ur life?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Creamypie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Templee333:
not from house to house bro. Not yet.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Creamypie:
not from house to house bro. Not yet.
Alright, i get it. Are u one of them?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Templee333:
Now MaxInDHouse says there was no evangelism b4 JW started it in 1919. Pls how many people here support that statement? Let me see ur hand. As for me,i don't see how a person who wasnt born during Nigeria civil war could boldly tell us ev'rytin dat has happened 2ru out d past 2000 years. Make una self follow check am na...

You only need to ask how i knew that instead of soliciting for contrary opinions!

When Jesus established the preaching work and told his disciples to go from door to door the world's most wonderful counselor {Isaiah 9:6} had a great plan hidden from unwise people {Daniel 12:10} if everyone claiming Christians are preaching from house to house and door to door it will be extremely difficult for politics or racism to break the ties between true believers {John 13:34-35} as you will recount how you worked both rain and sunshine to convert that guy so it will be hard for anyone to convince you that you should kill or attack him because he's not from your race.

So Jesus' plan was to form a global family of peace loving worshipers who can't be divided by politics, racism or nationalism {Isaiah 2:2-4} that's why he confidently said they will have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10} Satan realized that if this should work then Jesus has the right to end Satan's government {Daniel 2:44} after gathering his own earthly subjects of obedient mankind under one umbrella {Luke 19:27} quickly Satan took drastic actions against Jesus' plans by making sure that his own agents mixed up with Jesus' followers {Matthew 13:25} Jesus already foresaw this but never gave the angels any orders to disturb Satan's counter plan {Matthew 13:28-29} that's what helped Satan's agents to hijack Jesus' group and devastated it completely so that the plan was halted. Jesus foresaw it all that's why he said he won't find the faith he established when he returns for the harvest! Luke 18:8

Now answer your own questions:

Was there any Christianity after the death of Jesus' first century followers where members love themselves the same way Jesus love his disciples before JWs began in 1919?

Do you know any Christian group that will never raise weapons against their neighbours due to their love for neighbours? Matthew 26:52

Do you know any group claiming Christians who are no part of worldly politics? John 6:15

Do you know any group claiming Christians who don't join in military services to love nationalism much more than the love Christ commanded his disciples to have for fellow believers?

Well all these became impossible after the death of Jesus' first century followers not until Jehovah's Witnesses began calling from house to house in 1919. For your information that's why Jesus said all of you will hate and despice them {Matthew 10:22-25} and of course that's exactly what you're doing right now because there are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet you singled out one as if they're the light of the world or a house built on the mountain top that can't be hidden! Matthew 5:13-16

Or can you mention the name of your own Church? Of course not because you know there's nothing unique about other religions apart from Jehovah's Witnesses organization! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Creamypie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Templee333:

Alright, i get it. Are u one of them?
yeah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
I cant answ ur 1s questnSince i wasnt born in 1919 & years back,but i'm sure the white missionaries that brought christianity & bible to Africa weren't JWs. As for war & carrying weapons,i've known a jw in my comunity that chased his wife(his own wife-o) with matchet. And there are other ones who beat their wives & abuse their children,how come u talk abt peace & love when u dnt love ur own family! As for non-violence,some Hindus & Budhists do better than u (some don't hurt mosquitoes & flies). U want me to mention d name of my church? No, i dnt deal with church name. But just knw dat there are many out there better than Jws b4 u boast

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:
I cant answ ur 1s questnSince i wasnt born in 1919 & years back,but i'm sure the white missionaries that brought christianity & bible to Africa weren't JWs. As for war & carrying weapons,i've known a jw in my comunity that chased his wife(his own wife-o) with matchet. And there are other ones who beat their wives & abuse their children,how come u talk abt peace & love when u dnt love ur own family! As for non-violence,some Hindus & Budhists do better than u (some don't hurt mosquitoes & flies). U want me to mention d name of my church? No, i dnt deal with church name. But just knw dat there are many out there better than Jws b4 u boast

When we talk about Christianity most ignorant people don't know what is called the fruit of a faith. But it's like i need to clear some things for you to see what you don't understand.

There's what is called FRUIT of a group {Matthew 7:16-18} but if you're not careful Satan may blur your senses from grasping the truth and give you lie. A JW chased his wife or children or mother with cutlass shows that we are not robots following a form of rule so we are normal humans like everyone else with feelings like everyone. But when talking about true PEACE it simply means the organization will not support violence because Jesus is their King not that a member who is also imperfect like everyone else can't get provoked! Matthew 26:51-52
So open your mind eyes and get the sense of what we're saying, Buddhists and Hindus don't hurt flies but are they reaching out to people with any form of teaching to convince their neighbours with a message of PEACE? Romans 10:13-15
Well that's why you only here about such faith from distance yet they're only practicing what their deity infused in their hearts but can't take it far because the SPIRIT of TRUTH is not in the religion! Act 1:8
So know today that there's a difference between a fight between two persons and war involving many people. If an Hausa or Yorùbá man got provoked and pick up a weapon against his wife or child you need to ask "does his faith support such an action?" of course all the religions on this planet will condemn it which means it's provocation that led to such action but when a community gets angered to the point of supporting their own person with weapons against another community that's when you will know what fruit each religion is producing because at that time all your religions including Buddhism and Hinduism will encourage their members to support their own race only Jehovah's Witnesses will say NO to such as you won't see a member whose line of thought will go in line with others in the community because his own faith doesn't teach him to support violence!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Na to call police arrest them for invasion of privacy if they knock on my house gate. Especially this max and cornel boy they Sabi lie o!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by freshboi88: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:

Dnt mind him, he is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Dnt mind him, he is a joke.
John 10:20 smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Jul 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na to call police arrest them for invasion of privacy if they knock on my house gate. Especially this max and cornel boy they Sabi lie o!
Even you too from their so called ENEMY RELIGION!
Jesus said it and it's happening life today. You that your religion can't even hold your members from killing their neighbours wants to join unbelievers against the truth? Exodus 23:1-2
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Jesus has surely begin reigning in heaven because everything he said about how different races and religious groups will come against his friends is happening life now! Matthew 10:22 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2022
@MaxInDHouse u r so quick to mention "Satan" and point out falsehood in the belief & practices of others,but when it comes to ur own Jw's u defend & justify their evil practices,isn't that hypocritical? You knw d UNO was established to reach out for world peace & unity,yet ur jw org critisizes & label it a "beast"; when people of other faiths set up charity & orphanage,u critize & call them "Babylon". But Jw's would rather spend their money on court cases & hire lawyers to lie & defend ur so called "truth", u see no problem with dat! When u shun & hate ex-jws for rejecting ur doctrines,u see no problem with dat! Ur teachings divide families & encourage rebellion in the society,yet u r talking abt peace & love. Aren't u guys hypocritical bloody liars?

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Creamypie:
yeah.
are u a serious one like MAXINDHOUSE? Or d passive one at the back seat?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2022
I will pick your points one by one and address each with the scriptures for interested persons to know why things has to be so! smiley
Templee333:

@MaxInDHouse u r so
(1)quick to mention "Satan" and point out falsehood in the belief & practices of others.

(2)but when it comes to ur own Jw's u defend & justify their evil practices,isn't that hypocritical?

(3)You knw d UNO was established to reach out for world peace & unity,yet ur jw org critisizes & label it a "beast";

(4)when people of other faiths set up charity & orphanage,u critize & call them "Babylon".

(5)But Jw's would rather spend their money on court cases & hire lawyers to lie & defend ur so called "truth", u see no problem with dat!

(6)When u shun & hate ex-jws for rejecting ur doctrines,u see no problem with dat!

(7)Ur teachings divide families & encourage rebellion in the society,yet u r talking abt peace & love.

[8]Aren't u guys hypocritical bloody liars?

(1) Jesus saw the falsehood in the teachings of other religions! Matthew 16:6, 12

(2) Jesus noticed that his own disciples also had lots of flaws due to the negative impact the society had on them! Luke 22:24-27

(3) Jesus taught that only God's Holy Spirit can produce real peace so he urged his disciples to seek true PEACE that comes from working with God's Holy Spirit! John 14:26-27

(4) Charity and Orphanage are good from the sight of humans but are like filthy rags before the true God {Isaiah 64:6} because if all religions are preaching and teaching what Jesus taught Charity and Orphanage will be taken care of naturally as you can't find a JW begging in the streets. It's members of religions setting up charity and orphanage that are out there as beggars so what is the essence of their self righteousness that can't keep their brothers in faith off the street? Psalms 23:1 compare to Psalms 34:10

(5) Defending the truth is much more important than anything else! Luke 12:11-12
So God's organization comes first! Mark 12:30

(6) Whoever makes a pledge to do God's will and turn his back has serious issues with our God JEHOVAH {Ecclesiastes 5:4-5} and our King Christ Jesus {Luke 9:62} so we must shun those that turn away! Romans 16:17

(7) Jesus already foresaw that his teachings will break families and cause division in many homes {Matthew 10:34-35} so if your religion is not breaking worldly families in other to unite you with fellow believers who aren't related to you by blood {Matthew 12:46-50} then it simply means you can't gain salvation! Mark 10:28-30

[8] Well whatever you call us was said about the man who taught us all these things! Matthew 10:25

So as REAL followers of Christ worshiping in spirit and truth {John 4:24} we know we're no part of the world! John 15:17-21

Please don't stop questioning the truth it's a welcome development! Matthew 7:7-8

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:

are u a serious one like MAXINDHOUSE? Or d passive one at the back seat?
Whenever people attack God's organization with series of questions and you see someone say "i'm one of them" can't you see the spirit of Moses in such a person? Hebrews 11:24-26
So he is surely a bona fide member of God's organization! 2Corinthians 11:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2022
U r making ev'rytin looks like u r following Jesus! But u dont show me where Jesus instructed u to take anybody to court & hire lawyers. You didnt tell me when Jesus set up buildings & call 'em Kingdom halls. Or did Jesus tell u to hate those who aren't ur members? Btw, Jesus healed d sick & raised d dead but u dont,instead u locked up ur KH & stoped ur activity when COVID broke. Why didnt u go out healed people like Jesus? Then we would know u r the real followers of Christ. Oh! b4 I 4get,go & put on ur face mask b4 u preach here because corona is evrywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
I will address your points one by one again!

Templee333:

[1]U r making ev'rytin looks like u r following Jesus!
[2]But u dont show me where Jesus instructed u to take anybody to court & hire lawyers.
[3]You didnt tell me when Jesus set up buildings & call 'em Kingdom halls.
[4]did Jesus tell u to hate those who aren't ur members?
[5]Jesus healed d sick & raised d dead but u dont,instead u locked up ur KH & stoped ur activity when COVID broke.
[6]Why didnt u go out healed people like Jesus? Then we would know u r the real followers of Christ.
[7]Oh! b4 I 4get,go & put on ur face mask b4 u preach here because corona is evrywhere!

[1] If you're asking questions and you expect to get answers what exactly do you think?
Is it for the person to use human understanding or wisdom from GOD? Luke 7:35

[2] World rulers set the standard for everyone to defend cases in court through the mouth of an attorney otherwise we know the law and can always speak in defense of our faith just as i'm doing right now! Luke 12:11-12

[3] Our first century brothers had serious issues using the same center with unbelievers {Act 14:19} so today God's Holy Spirit has taught us to SEPARATE completely by building our own place of meetings! John 16:12-13

[4] Do haters go visiting during rain and sunshine despite all manners of vilification?
Of course not! Know today that a SPIRIT is at work in imperfect humans making them think of how to make peace with their neighbours therefore watch what you say against the WORKS of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 12:31-32

[5] Jesus only performed miraculous signs to help his Jewish people identify him as the promised Messiah because he has come to teach them new things that no prophet has ever taught them. That's why he keep insisting that the miracles aren't for the benefit of gentiles {Matthew 15:22-24} so after Jesus left his (Jewish) disciples received the same power for a reason: To help Israelites identify the group that has received the blessings their God promised through the prophet Joel. Act 2:18-19 compare to Joel 2:28
But when Christianity got to the gentiles Paul the Apostle made them realize that such supernatural gifts is not for gentiles so it will CEASE {1Corinthians 13:8} that's why they never performed any miracle to heal Timothy (a gentle brother) but instead prescribed medication for his stomach ulcer! 1Timothy 5:23
If anyone tells you they're performing miracles in Jesus name today please flee from them! Matthew 7:21-23

[6] Jesus said adulterous and crooked people will not be given any sign {Matthew 16:4} so if you're not satisfied with what you're seeing now definitely you won't be satisfied even if JWs are performing miracles! Luke 16:31

[7] That's the more reason we don't enter your homes now because even though you people aren't using face masks the law to wear it before visiting hasn't change and you know we are always law abiding citizens! Romans 13:1

I'm really impressed with the way you're coming out to express your feelings. God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Maynnmann: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Beware of yaldaboath worshippers in the watchtower.

Just look up “fallen watchers”

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Ok.Well done @maxindhouse. But u'r switching sides b/w Jesus & word rulers. U ignored Jesus who taught u 2 turn the other cheek & side with world rulers to take ur enemies 2 court. Did Jesus teach u dat? Again, u ignored Jesus word abt signs that follow believers in Mark 16:17,18. U r now telling me dat Jesus is against signs & miracles,was he lying in d above verses? Its like u quote Jesus when it suits u, but ignore him when it's against JW doctrine. U see ur life?

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
When Jesus asked JWs to come and TEACH you what he has commanded {Matthew 28:20} you should have taken the time to learn instead of arguing that you have your own religion whereas your religion can't teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what Jesus is saying.
So once again i'll pick up your points one by one!
Templee333:

Ok.Well done @maxindhouse. But u'r switching sides b/w Jesus & word rulers.
[1] U ignored Jesus who taught u 2 turn the other cheek & side with world rulers to take ur enemies 2 court. Did Jesus teach u dat?

[2] Again, u ignored Jesus word abt signs that follow believers in Mark 16:17,18. U r now telling me dat Jesus is against signs & miracles,was he lying in d above verses?

[3] Its like u quote Jesus when it suits u, but ignore him when it's against JW doctrine. U see ur life?

[1] When Jesus talked about striking believers on the right cheek his main focus wasn't individuals that you can reported to the authorities in other to settle it peacefully.
The authorities set up the court of law to settle disputes between two individuals {Matthew 5:25} but then you have no say before those in the authorities because they have the power to manipulate the laws to any side they want! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9

That's why Jesus told us to always allow them have their way! Matthew 5:40-42

[2] Please check what you're quoting in various versions of the Bible because many things has been added to suit the opinion of some translators. In the original manuscript the Gospel of Mark ended at Mark 16:8

[3] No we only endeavour to make sure of all things {1Thessalonians 5:21} so as to be fully convinced that we're doing the right thing! Act 17:11

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.