Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? (5791 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

You finally got my attention.
Congratulations!

Cheers! grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:
If they are like you said Sir why is it that the local ones here in Nigeria don't have the freemasonic signs on them? Why do you keep acting like the gateman of the Freemasons with this false stories? Why are your claims not consistent Sir? You keep linking the JW's with the Masons but yet even they never had a link with the JW's, but you claim they do.

They're always looking for cheap blackmail that can be easily tracked by anyone.
That's how they're always referring to all JWs as pedophiles but asked them for evidence they'll refer to Australia as if there are no JWs here in Nigeria! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Trevor007007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:

You've not answered the question. Try again.

The place is well known to be haunted by demons. Watchtower bought it from the Freemasons and renovated it. Watchtower owns the place. JWs hold their yearly conventions there. It is called Stanley Theatre in New Jersey, USA. That's the hall they usually like to reveal their New Light. Watchtower did some renovations But left the Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols. Coincidence? Nope!

I don't know what sort of people decide to buy a place that is Haunted and turn it to a place of Worship.

Tell me, why did the One True religion refuse to remove all Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols from the Hall before dedicating it to Jehovah?
No Sir the place is not haunted, I taught you went to school Sir, I don't mean to insult you Sir, but simple wiki research is very hard for you, now I see what you are doing, demonization is evil and that is what you are happy doing, well continue to post another fake info here, that is what bad people love to do, they love lies and hate truth, I will stick to the info of wikipedia because it denounced your false pictures and stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:
Irrelevant crap! .

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:
Watchtower has disgraced us JWs in this forum

Okay. My apologies everyone! It's not haunted. A different Stanley Theatre in New York is the haunted one. thanks for the correction. grin Now answer my question.

Watchtower bought it from the Freemasons and renovated it. Watchtower owns the place. JWs hold their yearly conventions there. It is called Stanley Theatre in New Jersey, USA. That's the hall they usually like to reveal their New Light. Watchtower did some renovations But left the Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols. Coincidence? Nope!

Tell me, why did the One True religion refuse to remove all Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols from the Hall before dedicating it to Jehovah?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:
No Sir the place is not haunted, I taught you went to school Sir, I don't mean to insult you Sir, but simple wiki research is very hard for you, now I see what you are doing, demonization is evil and that is what you are happy doing, well continue to post another fake info here, that is what bad people love to do, they love lies and hate truth, I will stick to the info of wikipedia because it denounced your false pictures and stories.

All humans are born as God's enemies {Romans 3:23} but when Jesus used his disciples to help drive away the demon in them and the Apostles continue to fill his/her hearts with good things {Matthew 24:45} that will make him/her always rejoice {Luke 6:45} but when such a person has been drawn away by their deceptive hearts nothing goes in their hearts again so the evil spirit return with more wicked spirits and the last condition of Courz has become worse than he is before meeting JWs! Matthew 12:43-45

From a careful observation please do you think Courz is still mentally stable?
Well hatred for TRUTH has turned him into an insane! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All humans are born as God's enemies {Romans 3:23} but when Jesus used his disciples to help drive away the demon in them and the Apostles continue to fill his/her hearts with good things {Matthew 24:45} that will make him/her always rejoice {Luke 6:45} but when such a person has been drawn away by their deceptive hearts nothing goes in their hearts again so the evil spirit return with more wicked spirits and the last condition of Courz has become worse than he is before meeting JWs! Matthew 12:43-45

From a careful observation please do you think Courz is still mentally stable?
Well hatred for TRUTH has turned him into an insane! embarassed

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:

You've been avoiding this question:
Instead of crying FREEMASON FREEMASON everyday.

What are the evil works of this your so called FREEMASON in the society? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am the most intelligent officer of the DUM DUM

You are a real buffoon and talk like a 5 Year old. Haven't you watched the video below to know what Freemasonry is all about? And you call yourself the most intelligent officer of the DUM DUM? Shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBLdK_iw_o

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
So in a nutshell Mr Oteneaaron (Courz) you're just after cheap blackmail! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am the most intelligent officer of the DUM DUM. I don't know the danger of Freemasonry to society.

You are a real buffoon and talk like a 5 Year old. Haven't you watched the video below to know what Freemasonry is all about? And you call yourself the most intelligent officer of the DUM DUM? Shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBLdK_iw_o

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by oteneaaron(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell Mr Oteneaaron (Courz) you're just after cheap blackmail! wink

Sometimes when I read your words, I actually feel sorry for you Max.

I was once like you.

Brainwashed, indoctrinated, suffering from cognitive dissonance, and defending the watchtower like a borg from star trek.

Until you actually start thinking for yourself, you will continue to remain a captive to the Watchtower concept.

You have my deepest condolences.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I was once like you.
Brainwashed, indoctrinated, suffering from cognitive dissonance, and defending the watchtower like a borg from star trek.
Until you actually start thinking for yourself, you will continue to remain a captive to the Watchtower concept.

So what do you feel for all your friends who are defending Jesus whose historicity is FAKE according to you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse with your Maggot infested brain, come and defend these Satanic symbols on the Entrance of a Kingdom Hall in England. grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse, come and defend these pics. And while you are at it, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of the Kingdom Hall of the One True religion.

Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you? grin grin wink

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I was once like you.
Mr. Self Thinker, are you against watchtower only or all Christian sect?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:
Mad MaxInDHouse, come and defend these pics. And while you are at it, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of the Kingdom Hall of the One True religion.

Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you? grin grin wink

Courz:
Mad MaxInDHouse with your Maggot infested brain, come and defend these Satanic symbols on the Entrance of a Kingdom Hall in England. grin grin

What exactly is the EVIL this your so called FREEMASON is committing in the society? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
cornelboy:

When dealing with agents of the Intelligence we always render them stupid.
How can oteneaaron (Courz) feel for only Maximus for believing in what doesn't exist when billions are out there claiming they believe in the same thing?
Am i his relation?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What exactly is the EVIL this your so called FREEMASON is committing in the society? cheesy

Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am the most intelligent officer of the DUM DUM

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:

Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

Apart from all these your pictures that's just like artworks can you for a moment prove the highlighted by just telling everyone on this forum (with proof) what exactly is the evil this your so called FREEMASON is committing in the society?

Because as an agent of the intelligence if someone calls you Beelzebub but nobody knows the evil Beelzebub is committing in the society, it doesn't make any sense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Delusional trash that no one likes to read.

undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:

Chai insanity at it's peak!

I don't know what is FREEMASON.
Never seen the pictures you're posting.
Asked you what FREEMASON does you're not answering.

Yet you're demanding i come and defend.

Haba! What is there to defend nah? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am an intelligent officer of the DUM DUM
You have been defending Freemasonry so come and defend these pics. And while you are at it, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of the Kingdom Hall of the One True religion.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
@ Templee333 i believe this is what you want to promote here shey? cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am speechless. Watchtower has disgraced us JWs in this forum.

You have been defending Freemasonry so come and defend these pics. And while you are at it, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of the Kingdom Hall in England of the One True religion.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
@ Templee333 i believe this is what you want to promote here shey? cheesy
sorry? What do u mean?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Templee333:

sorry? What do u mean?
Sorry it's a mistake! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by oteneaaron(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
cornelboy:

I am against ANY form of organized religion that uses dogma and doctrine to purposely control the minds of their members.

The keyword is MIND CONTROL.

Let us consider an example :

As a JW, your CULT leaders have commanded that you MUST NOT do any external research into the true origins of your CULT.

They have commanded you and MaxInDHouse to be IGNORANT and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without asking any questions.

That is MIND CONTROL in action.

You have 5 million brain cells, with a mind that is capable of infinite greatness.

Instead of taking control of this power, you handed over control to 8 men in New York City.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I am against ANY form of organized religion that uses dogma and doctrine to purposely control the minds of their members.
The keyword is MIND CONTROL.
Let us consider an example :
As a JW, your CULT leaders have commanded that you MUST NOT do any external research into the true origins of your CULT.
They have commanded you and MaxInDHouse to be IGNORANT and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without asking any questions.
That is MIND CONTROL in action.
You have 5 million brain cells, with a mind that is capable of infinite greatness.
Instead of taking control of this power, you handed over control to 8 men in New York City.
Please accept my deepest condolences.

I know you're surprised that what made you turn your back on God's organization doesn't mean anything to intelligent people.
With all your pictures, videos and stories some individuals keep asking you questions that you never thought of when faithless people brought all those nonsense.
So i know how you feel, just calm down and learn it shows you've not been wise enough! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! / Jesus, Parsifal & Abdrushin - Questions For M_nwankwo / Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.