Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,000 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? (6019 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Trevor007007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is a traditionalist who doesn't believe in whatever the Bible has to say. He only comes around to support other critics against God's people just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:22

But when he's done he will tell them to their face that they're talking trash!
Too bad
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Trevor007007:
Watchtower has disgraced us in this forum!

Oh here comes the miscreant with a Maggot infested brain that refused to admit he is a JW else I bombard him with Hard hitting questions! grin cheesy why are you denying your religion? Afraid of questions? grin grin

A One True religion running a Freemason Cult by the side. and pretending to be Christian. This is why Most people don't classify you JWs as Christians or followers of Christ! Watchtower set up 2 Freemason Cults to produce their numerous failed prophecies and demonic doctrines that were exposed by Jesus. JWs never knew Jesus would talk about them thousands of years ago. But how will they know Jesus warned about Watchtower when they don't read their Bibles? They tell Watchtower to read it on their behalf and take everything they say without questioning! Everything the Freemasons say, they take it! Even if they read the Bible, they twist its words! How will they know when they are wrong when they refuse to allow the Bible speak to them? They made numerous false prophecies when a single bible verse from Jesus has always been there for them to read. And they go about boasting that the Bible belongs to them alone! How? Hypocrites! Shame! The Bible belongs to you alone yet you cannot read it properly. You cannot make up your minds on doctrines. If people ask you deep questions about your doctrines and history, you run away! If it becomes obvious that your doctrines are not based in the Bible, you begin to make up lies. When people ask you to back up your lies with the Bible, you start fidgeting and resort to insults! When it is obvious you cannot back up your lies, you then begin to make Blasphemous statements against God and Jesus. You JWs keep doing this several times in this forum. Your doctrines keep changing! Where on earth are you getting your doctrines from?

Come and defend your Freemasonry roots! Don't deny your Mother Cult IBSA. IBSA is what made you JWs. Who are you to deny IBSA when Watchtower says they are the ones? IBSA is Watchtower. Come and debunk it!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Trevor007007:
Courz you have been deported, please inform Max to join you send me your contact info grin

He was disfellowshiped so the obsession too dey him body! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Trevor007007:
Courz you have been deported, please inform Max to join you send me your contact info grin

Why are you denying your JW membership? Are you scared? Where is your Spirit of Boldness? Are you embarrassed over how the JWs in this forum have presented themselves so far that you refused to say you're a JW? They are an embarrassment to Watchtower! That's why Watchtower tells you JWs to keep your filthy mouths shut and avoid Apostates else you bring reproach on Jehovah's name. grin grin Unfortunately, your fellow JWs here have been consistently blaspheming God and Jesus for arguments sake! So, Watchtower was right to tell you JWs to Shut your filthy mouths up! They don't trust you JWs to make fine arguments because intelligent and knowledgeable people will bring you all down to your knees! Watchtower is not confident of your argument style at all because it is weak AF and what they taught you is Childish sitting on a House of cards! Watchtower knows what they teach you are lies and are scared that you won't be able to defend them! Hence, why Mad MaxInDHouse and his minions have been disgracing themselves. You JWs have a reputation for being Liars in this forum! Shame! You all should have listened to Watchtower! grin grin

Come and defend your Freemason Cult na. Come and deny your Freemason Mother Cult IBSA. Deny them let me see. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maggot infested brain! Look at your precious Mother Cult IBSA below meeting at Masonic Lodges since inception till our time. And Watchtower said where you see IBSA you see Watchtower. Watchtower says they and every other corporation they own work harmoniously together with IBSA. Keyword Harmoniously cheesy Watchtower says the work IBSA does is their work. Watchtower says as the Parent Organisation they finance IBSA. Watchtower says any money IBSA makes goes to them! Watchtower is just a means to funnel money! It is a Business not a religion remember? Watchtower says there is nothing unusual in their connection to IBSA because they are One Big Family and they just needed to divide their works in different corporations. I get it. Their deceit will not work well if there is no division or at least an illusion of division. One to act like a Pseudo Christian to deceive/Lure Christians as the Freemasons that they are and the other as a Full blown Masonic religion that still helps to run Watchtower! But they forget that no matter how they divide their work, Almighty God and Jesus will expose them! Watchtower says they sometimes use One and sometimes use another to represent them but still they all mean Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. grin grin grin What say you, O deliberately Ignorant one! grin cheesy

You are a Freemason. Own it!

Freemason JW Elder and his Wife admitting Jehovah is Lucifer below. Freemason JWs in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He was disfellowshiped so the obsession too dey him body! wink

Where is proof in this? You don't believe there are JWs that walk out of your Cult and spit on it with disgust while leaving? You don't believe there are Traitors at Bethel leaking all Watchtower's secrets to EXJWs? You don't believe there are JWs As we speak that find your doctrines repulsive and demonic? Hahahahahahahahahahaha Have you taken a close look at your fellow JWs in your Kingdom Halls? So many unserious ones there just pleasing their families to be there because they know it's a Cult! Watchtower is bleeding members badly and they are desperate!! Everybody is disfellowshipped to you because you want to console yourself that you are under demonic Brainwashing. That you fell for a Scam! From Islam to Satanism. Frying pan to Fire. grin Poor you! Worshipper of Lucifer! A whole intelligent officer all over the world falling for a Freemason Scam! Congratulations! cheesy cheesy

Tell me, why a One True religion refused to remove all Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols from the Hall before dedicating it to Jehovah for Pure Worship! cheesy cheesy cheesy A. k. a Lucifer! Why meet in a Freemason building with symbols everywhere? grin grin cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Creamypie:
am a,serious one
you choose to quitely watch ur brothers sweating here & u dont come 2 their rescue?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Watchtower has disgraced us JWs in this forum

Look at that symbol below. Demonic symbol! Symbol of Satan a.k.a Jehovah a. k. a Great Architect of the Universe. Look at the symbol right there on the entrance of your Kingdom Hall! Satanism You fool!! Bloody Lucifer worshipper! That's the symbol responsible for your Brainwashing. That's why you moved from Frying to Fire. Islam to Satanism! grin grin Go and weep for your life for falling for a Satanic Scam disguised as a Christian Religion! grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

Shhh! Why are u lying? U r not ammong d 144000 candidates & u mention heaven. Stop lying and say the truth. Which encyclopedia did u use? Or was it wikipedia? Or google? Tell me let me go & confirm
I have eyes and working brain.

It's obvious that they're the only group practically doing God's will today.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

I have eyes and working brain.

It's obvious that they're the only group practically doing God's will today.
haaa bros! Any other person can say that abt his religion/church. The mormon church (later day saint) also believe they are the only ones practising the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

haaa bros! Any other person can say that abt his religion/church. The mormon church (later day saint) also believe they are the only ones practising the truth.

What's wrong with your own that makes it unworthy of such?

I was a Muslim when i saw it, Cornelboy wasn't a JW when he saw it, which means you're only following where the crowd goes not what you can boast of as truth! Matthew 7:13-14 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Creamypie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

you choose to quitely watch ur brothers sweating here & u dont come 2 their rescu,
a don come online often bro
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Courz:

Look at that symbol below. Demonic symbol! Symbol of Satan a.k.a Jehovah a. k. a Great Architect of the Universe. Look at the symbol right there on the entrance of your Kingdom Hall! Satanism You fool!! Bloody Lucifer worshipper! That's the symbol responsible for your Brainwashing. That's why you moved from Frying to Fire. Islam to Satanism! grin grin Go and weep for your life for falling for a Satanic Scam disguised as a Christian Religion! grin grin
COURZ DELUSIONAL SYMPTOMS GONE VIRAL.
IN HIS HEAD HE SEE'S THOSE SYMBOLS & TAG THE SCREENSHOTS AS KINGDOM Hall.

For the same reason he DUBIOUSLY USE Janosky, Trevor & MaxInDHouse monikers @6:16pm ,6:37pm ,to type his GIBBERISH.

ARA PLUS PLUS.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
A QUICK FACT FOR ALL JW
Not every ex-jw were disfellowshiped & it is not craving 4 a sinful life that make devoted members walk away frm the Jw organisation.
I hope this message help some1

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Courz:

JWs and their love for the All seeing Eye of Horus aka Lucifer aka Grand Architect of the Universe! grin cheesy

First pic is the Google Map of a JW Convention venue located in Denmark that was sold when this design spread like wild fire on the internet. Watchtower sold it because of the negative attention it brought to them. It is now a Concert Venue. All Seeing Eye!
LYING COURZ grin

COURZ DELUSIONAL SYMPTOMS GONE VIRAL.
TO FEED HIS DELUSION, Inside his head, "JW Convention venue located in Denmark was sold"

ARA PLUS PLUS. grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
A QUICK FACT FOR ALL JW
Not every ex-jw were disfellowshiped & it is not craving 4 a sinful life that make devoted members walk away frm the Jw organisation.
Their faith hit hidden rocks and the tidal wave swept them away like Alexander and Hymenaeus.
Finally most of them come online with bitterness to wail,LIE & type GIBBERISH.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
A QUICK FACT FOR ALL JW

Jesus was teaching his disciples who has been with him for years and all of a sudden he began sounding like encouraging cannibalism so listen to what happens:

When they heard this, many of his disciples said: “This speech is shocking; who can listen to it? John 6:60

When Jesus didn't change the topic this is what happened next:
Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. John 6:66

Jesus looked behind him and saw the twelve:

So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?" John 6:67

But why aren't the twelve leaving with the others?

Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life. We have believed and have come to know that you are the Holy One of God" John 6:68-69

When faithful people stood firm for salvation unfaithful will take their leave for reasons best known to them.
JWs remains obedient under the Governing Body (group we believe is chosen by Jesus to oversee his sheep on planet earth)

To whom does those taking their leave goes?
Well you can ask Courz at least he should be able to tell you a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

Their faith hit hidden rocks and the tidal wave swept them away like Alexander and Hymenaeus.
Finally most of them come online with bitterness to wail,LIE & type GIBBERISH.
perhaps u have more faith than ur bethelites & circuit overseers & governing body member who walked away. You think u knw more than them?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

perhaps u have more faith than ur bethelites & circuit overseers & governing body member who walked away. You think u knw more than them?
Na privilege of service dey give faith to serve Jehovah God?

Pls look for another excuse.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

I wasn't born a JW baba.
I'm not even a JW yet. I haven't attended any of their meeting till now.
I'm only a Bible student.

Their doctrine is based on the Bible whereas, other Christian denominations follow uninspired manmade doctrines of the Roman Catholic church.

The concepts of trinity, immortal soul and hell fire are no where found in the holy scriptures.

Like did Jesus or any of his disciples or the early church in general believe in and teach the Trinity?
Capital NO!

But you guys beliefs are in contrast with the inspired word of God, the Bible.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

Na privilege of service dey give faith to serve Jehovah God?

Pls look for another excuse.
remember u didn't show me Jehovah's Witnesses in the Bible verses u cited. Do u think i've 4gotten? Pls go back to ur assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

remember u didn't show me Jehovah's Witnesses in the Bible verses u cited. Do u think i've 4gotten? Pls go back to ur assignment.
@ Isaiah 43:10 & Acts 15:14-17 (ASV), who are "the People Chosen" in Isaiah & Acts?
The war of Armaggeddon of Revelation 16:14,16 is against whom?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Alright, u can join them if u r convinced its ur truth. But have u researched their history? And i wonder why many are leaving if they actually have the truth and practise genuine love as they claim. They can pretend to be nice when they want to convert u, but if u check in ex-jw groups on facebook & reddit, u might have one or 2 things 2 learn abt them & the other side of their "truth"

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

I am thoroughly disappointed at Watchtower for disgracing us JWs in this forum!

Look at that symbol below. Demonic symbol! Symbol of Satan a.k.a Jehovah a. k. a Great Architect of the Universe. Look at the symbol right there on the entrance of your Kingdom Hall! Satanism You fool!! Bloody Lucifer worshipper! That's the symbol responsible for your Brainwashing. Go and weep for your life for falling for a Satanic Scam disguised as a Christian Religion!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

@ Isaiah 43:10 & Acts 15:14-17 (ASV), who are "the People Chosen" in Isaiah & Acts?
The war of Armaggeddon of Revelation 16:14,16 is against whom?
but u cited these verses b4 naaa! I was only asking u 2 tell me how they prove that JW's are the only ones to survive but other churches perish

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Watchtower has disgraced us JWs in this forum! A whole intelligent officer like me fell for a Freemason Scam! From Islam to Satanism! From Frying pan to Fire! Who do me this thing? cry cry sad

Mr intelligent officer of the DUM DUM, did you not investigate this Cult as an intelligent officer before delving into it and dedicating your miserable life to it? Are you aware Jesus warned about Watchtower? Were you not coached on Christianity before moving from Frying pan to Fire? Jesus said Let no one deceive you for False Prophets will appear and say The Lord's day has come! The time is near and has come! Jesus is hiding here, you just can't see him (denoting invisibility) , come and see! Who has done all these things? You JWs! Jesus even says Don't believe them You all said Jesus has already come but invisibly. You all prophesied that the end has come 10 times! 10 good times! Mad MaxInDHouse. See? Jesus was referring to you JWs as the False Prophets. You see your life for outside? You're in Satanism now! Congrats! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Jashub: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

Abeg you, pls use your time and efforts to think positive thoughts rather than plan violence and evil for your fellow man.

You know where person who pour hot water on him fellow man go end up. grin
Your hot water is ready sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
Alright, u can join them if u r convinced its ur truth. But have u researched their history? And i wonder why many are leaving if they actually have the truth and practise genuine love as they claim. They can pretend to be nice when they want to convert u, but if u check in ex-jw groups on facebook & reddit, u might have one or 2 things 2 learn abt them & the other side of their "truth"

Don't you also wonder why many left Jesus {John 6:66} if he is actually the TRUTH as he claim? John 14:6 wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jashub:

Surely Jesus is the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6

He once said a man looking lustfully at a woman to the point of having sex with her has already committed adultery with her {Matthew 5:28} hence it's from the abundance of your heart that you're speaking. Luke 6:45

If you've resolved to pour hot water on preachers who comes to your homes {Matthew 10:14-15} what is the difference between you and those killing people who never hurt them simply because there is difference in beliefs?

Ọmọ you're a terrorist in disguise as in wolves in sheep's clothing, it's just that only JWs have what it takes to unleash the beast in you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

I am the original GIBBERISH no nonsense peddler. Watchtower has finished us ooo!

Goal Post history of Janosky with a Maggot infested brain below. This is how you know he is mentally ill!

Janosky : Gibberish Gibberish Gibberish. Courz Courz deluded mumbling mumbo jumbo continues........

Ehn. IBSA is not IBSA of JWs

Me: Opens IBSA Wikipedia and shows him.

Janosky : Gibberish Gibberish Gibberish. Courz Courz deluded mumbling mumbo jumbo continues........

Ehn, IBSA is not Bible Students

Me: Opens IBSA Wikipedia and IBSA website and shows him.

Ehn, IBSA is not IBSA Charity

Me: Opens Charity directory and shows him IBSA is registered as a Charity.

Ehn, IBSA is not connected to JWs

Watchtower to Janosky : What are you talking about? IBSA is Us! We are IBSA! Where you see IBSA, you see US!

Janosky : Eggs from Watchtower splattered on his face *Kpaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Me to Janosky : Ye! Closes one eye while laughing!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jashub:
pls add cameron pepper to the hot water

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by johnw47: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:
The blind can not lead the blind if not both fall into a ditch. Your attitude shows clearly the lack of God's spirit in you. Just list out the fruit of the spirit and the flesh and see where you fall into. Despite lots of critics , JWs still tend tn smile back at their criticizers with hope of proving their pnints from the bible but most denominations just speak to deter them forgetting they are even worst.

see how you are a typical false jw
spewing out your false accusations/lies because i said the truth to mad max

you people love to lie-be a false witness even knowing that God hates it:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2022
A CAUTION FOR ALL JW
Dont defend ur organization,defend urself, don't defend ur members & ur church name,defend urself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today / What Is A Familiar Spirit? / How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.