Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (44334 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Mind Blowing Proof That Sun And Moon Both Orbit Earth FLAT EARTH / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by futurism: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Emusan:

Sorry to burst your bubble, no real image of earth by any institution, all what you see on net are just CGI Computer Generated Image.

Note: I'm not a flat earth supporter
lmaooo... Bros, are u forking kidding me? Lwkmd

So with a the hi tech, nobody has taken photograph? Dude u are funny I swear! No let this disgrace follow u reach abroad ooo kai
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Enter any plane flying across the Sahara and you will see the earth is as flat as a pancake!

If it were round the plane would constantly be ascending/descending......
My dear, I cant confirm anything about a flat earth. With that being said, my family and I once went to the USA and the target was Lady Liberty. I can confirm it was at Ellis Island/Park as called now.........but, for some reason it is now in Liberty Island and Ellis Island has a flag where the statue had been. Back then, one was allowed to take a lift and stairs to the torch light. This is before 2011

Check any book or any media.

For some reason, no one was informed of the move or how that came to be. I was born in the early 90's and my cousins are 2000's. All claim that it has always been in that Liberty Island.....nothing else. Me, my dad and aunt no different.

So, even though I cant prove flat earth, I am open to the idea. No one is stupid

My dad moved to South Africa at some point for new ventures....we still have friends there. International tv shows Cape Town as a desert due to water shortage, the same city that helps supply power (together with Mozambique) to the entire SADC. The same that has the best water purifation system in the continent at large, the same and has been providing to many. Friends say they have been warned about water usage as means to regulate future shortages. No, the President of NASA claims in less than a year, Cape Town wil be dead. Contact friends and they will tell you it is still the same warning they are getting now as it has been for 25years back.

Africans you need to open your eyes. If I was not on these kinds of forums, trust me to tell you a hello to a nigerian would mean I die (that's what I am taught), due to "backward beliefs" such as witchcraft. Open your eyes
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Emusan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
lmaooo... Bros, are u forking kidding me? Lwkmd

So with a the hi tech, nobody has taken photograph? Dude u are funny I swear! No let this disgrace follow u reach abroad ooo kai

Funny you, so you think it's all about hi-tech...
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by sayisayi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
From the second photo, he just reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by petenweke: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
What's his name again?
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Doctormarrvin: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
What if science is all a lie? The same way you people condemn the Holy Bible whilst telling yourselves that your scientists have enlightened you,have you ever taken time to see if you really understand all the science gibberish that you've fed yourselves and discover that all may have been some high powered conspiracy. How many of you science worshippers have gone to space to see things for yourselves? You believe your Big Bang,black holes, singularity,galaxies,red star,blue star, white star,this particle, that particle, heat death.. All nonsense. All these informations you've been fed and you believe hook,line and sinker,before you insult Christians for being creationists,look in the mirror and tell yourself that you've never and will never witness any of the above phenomenons yet you believe what your scientists tell you,please! Call yourselves gullible first before you call Christians. Nobody knows anything so don't go about calling other people ignorant because you're just as ignorant. People with their barely average IQ on nl are suddenly geniuses and think they have the right to call names. Worship science and your scientists but don't ever deceive yourself that you actually know what hullabaloo you've been fed. Non of you will go to space,non of you witnessed the big bang,non of you will enter a space ship but yet you believe formulas and theories and hypothesis. Please! You're not different from Christians and their creation theory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by vickzdvipe(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
mumureloaded:

brov no be me talk am oo
No, na we tok am. lol
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Tinyemeka(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Enter any plane flying across the Sahara and you will see the earth is as flat as a pancake!

I have a video of a rocket flight, from launch to orbital height. A non-stop video coverage from a cam pointing earthward as the rocket departed earth.

At a particular height, you could see the curvature of the globe.

Your Trans-Sahara plane wasn't high enough, which was why the earth appeared flat.
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by holymiles(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
ok. next
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by adjoviomole(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
OSUigbo:
He is a fool

Thank God for science and protestant churches, the 'church' would have continued to mislead us.

Giving us all those silly story books to read and tell us it was written OUT OF GOD'S INSPIRATION shocked

That's a fùcking big lie!

A true omnipotent and omnipresent God can't make mistakes with events and numbers as it is in those story books.
Example:

The flat earth stories...

The tower of BABEL

The moon is a light story

The earth is the center of universe stories

God created night and day stories

The sun and the moon rotates round the earth...
So many Bullshìts

Out of God's inspiration my ass.

Baba the Bible never said the earth was flat get your facts right
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Fash20: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:

The plane is so small compared earth. An observer inside the plane would think the plane is flying in a straight line...

Imagine you draw a perfect circle and then you view this circle under a microscope. What would you see? A straight line. The curvature of your circle will begin to appear as you magnify(zoom out) the view of the microscope.

Now, assume you are a microscopic organism moving on that circle. How would your movement appear to you? A straight line!. Because your size is so small for you to see that you are actually moving in a circular pattern or on a circle.

In nut shell you cannot say the earth is flat because it appears to you that its...
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Emusan:

Were you the one who took the picture from outer space?

Were you the one who saw Mungo Park or Lord Lugard?
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by OSUigbo: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2018
adjoviomole:

Baba the Bible never said the earth was flat get your facts right
Shut up liar!

In describing the temptation of Jesus by Satan, Matthew 4:8 says, “Once again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world [cosmos] in their glory.” Obviously, this would be possible only if the earth were flat. The same is true of Revelation 1:7: “Behold, he is coming with the clouds! Every eye shall see him...”
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo:

Shut up liar!

In describing the temptation of Jesus by Satan, Matthew 4:8 says, “Once again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world [cosmos] in their glory.” Obviously, this would be possible only if the earth were flat. The same is true of Revelation 1:7: “Behold, he is coming with the clouds! Every eye shall see him...”

So which high mountain can you climb on to see the entire Earth? Please name this mountain and is there any photographic evidence from this high mountain showing all of the Earth?
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by OSUigbo: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2018
LordReed:

So which high mountain can you climb on to see the entire Earth? Please name this mountain and is there any photographic evidence from this high mountain showing all of the Earth?
Then ask your ignorant Bible that said so.
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo:

Then ask your ignorant Bible that said so.

Hey save your snark for someone else, I asked questions because I believe you were arguing for a flat Earth. If you are not simply say so instead of turning your ire on me.
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by OSUigbo: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2018
LordReed:

Hey save your snark for someone else, I asked questions because I believe you were arguing for a flat Earth. If you are not simply say so instead of turning your ire on me.

Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by adjoviomole(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo:

Shut up liar!

I have nothing to say to you. Like seriously cosmos. Lmao

Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo

If there is someone angering you it's not me so direct it to the appropriate person.
Re: Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory by Aldebaran(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Funny old man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / One Year After: Another ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.