Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,292 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12141 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by zigbo(f): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2007
that makes sense. cheesy funny story
cheiya
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by spoilt(f): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2007
im spoilt rotten. truth be told. grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by oyinboaja: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
my username na statement of fact
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by sofine5(f): 2:46am On Apr 05, 2007
sofine5 basically means i'm so fine! and the 5 means, this is my 5th sofine username. i have joined four other forums, sofine5, sofine4, sofine3, sofine2, and sofine. no 1.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by LondonCool(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2007
My user name is derived from the popular song by "Yellow Man" the Regae artiste.

It was the first user name I used in online chat forums since 2000-first with the erstwhile Nigeria Guardian Chat Forum, and Cybereagles.com/co.uk . I primarily used it to denote my location in Cyberspace and my upcoming sports short in Calabar will using the name as a brand.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by 2dye4(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2007
My username? there's no story to it, everything about my looks n personality is just to 2DYE4
the ladies can testify.
sofine5:

sofine5 basically means i'm so fine! and the 5 means, this is my 5th sofine username. i have joined four other forums, sofine5, sofine4, sofine3, sofine2, and sofine. no 1.
yeah, like assignin customised plate no. to ur bentleys, hummers and rovers rite? cool grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by IBBFan(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2007
there's no fan attached to IBB oo! that one is Osewa's handwork. my original username is IBB. angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Emad(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2007
Emad,, because my sister called me that when i was a baby
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by yogun(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by henry007(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2007
can i form a story? ok here it is .king henryviii was a coward as we all know and he couldnt help facing reality so here comes a new character,james bond known as the 007agent of the famous movie we all know ,they both agree 2 work hand in hand and defeat the evil in the land but their battle is still pendin. thank u 4 takin your time 2 read the story behind my username
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by VIPICO(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2007
I use the first two letters of my three names to arrive at Vi-Pi-Co
I was very popular with this in my secondary school days

So now u know
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by sima(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2008
am not tellin angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by MadMax1(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2008
Neither am I tongue
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by sima(f): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2008
oya talk nw. . grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dominique(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
if you like dont talk no be by force tongue
@topic
just had to choose a name that doesnt resemble my real name.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by chessguru(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
"post
I am HALF MAN HALF CHESS the chief priest of the chess inner shrine---------------with all the gambitall the skewers,all the smoulderd mate,the pin,the fork the checks,the discorverd checks,the double checks, the ZUGZWANG, the kamikazee moves of the B takes h7!! the romantic keres attack------------------from the poisoned pwawn variation------to fishers sac-sac-mate acid test against the sicilian dragon------i found a user name called the legendary[b] CHESSGURU[/b]
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dominique(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
aight chessguru we get it, you love chess chikena
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by chessguru(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
dominique:

aight chessguru we get it, you love chess chikena
grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Topic

I no know O!! The thing just do me like say na juju.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Mindfreak1: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2008
:-x
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by jeremy411(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
A new teacher was employed in our school. She decided she was going to know the of all the students in the class in her first class. She decided to start asking questions so each respondent will tell his/her before answering the question. I stood up to answer her question by saying I am Jeremiah Olatinwo. she interrupted by saying Jeremiah uhn jeremy (jay-ray-mi). My folks in class loved the name, so it became a brand. i am using it any where i go, in my software engineering biz, advertising/marketing/service and leads business. the 411 behind is cool. it is the date barack obama was voted and confirmed 1st black president of america.

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by manmustwac(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2009
manmustwack coz even though we all have our different opinions on the forum. The only thing we all have in common is that we all have to eat we all have to survive. So man must wack grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Moyola(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
Itz a long story. . . . tongue
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dgreatrock(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2009
It was when we were in college. I needed somethin that ll make me sound my kinda o thing. You know that kine tin. Hahaha
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2009

I will be back. cool
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Hardballer(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
i had surgery and got metal balls no bullshit
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by McSteamy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
I'm a fan of the character Mcsteamy/Mark Sloan from Grey's Anatomy,

Oh my, shocked
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by dgreatrock(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2009
So shortly before i joined nl i googled my present name and was amazed to see that some other folks have hijacked my name! I was angry. So before those guys overtake me here, i decided to beat em to nl.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Isuata: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
gathers all NL pips togeda,in a tales by monnlight manner
long long time ago
in the land of naija, a whiteman came into the land
brought the new language-english
dia was revolution in the land wen likes of soyinka started speaking the new language betta dan the the whiteman

and so a revolutionist challenged the whiteman and those locals wu now could spik betta,un-understandable grammer to intrprete these phrase

isu ata yan yan

and my children dat is the story of my name

till next week , it is still, - seun and the rest of NL choruses

tales by moonlight grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by aristocrat(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
aristocrat !!! means aristo omo men i my hobbies are bedmeeting,bedfishing,fuckmeeting 2b precise i dey Bleep anything fuckable
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by teissys(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
Simple. . ! Teissy is my middle name and the last "S" stands for my dad's name. NOTHING FANCY, I'M SIMPLY SIMPLE. . .
grin grin grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
aristocrat !!! means aristo omo men i my hobbies are bedmeeting,bedfishing,fuckmeeting 2b precise i dey mess anything fuckable

And you are looking 4 a wifey? Your own don done be dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? / Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.