Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (48505 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by MrFuckallday: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Who the fucccck is Steve? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
But this Steve is handsome o
I thought I was the one crushing on him lipsrsealed

Girllll where have you been cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by henryhemon(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
S3ttingz:
seems. Nigerians are never wise enough yet to understand this BBN thing is an act and staged stuff

They don't.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2018
S3ttingz:
seems. Nigerians are never wise enough yet to understand this BBN thing is an act and staged stuff
Exactly. Everything is stage managed that is why the organizers are smiling to the bank
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2018
ignis:
Please is BBNaija being acted and staged or is the stuff real?
Both
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by spanzed(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:
Steve the messenger of doom
U get am babe...yeye man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by reuben79: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2018
divine love....... why two of ws evicted d same day
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Pat081: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
darlingnuel:
It's real baby. Nothing like staging. Evictions are solely determined by who the masses votes out.
say Wu pls ?it is nt people dat will count it or it is computer
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by sulemanalex(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2018
No more toilets, bedroom with kingsized bed here we come
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Modarun(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Am really scared for Bambam, how is she going to cope with all the negative press, church members, family waiting for her back home?
I pray Teddy sticks with her for as long as possible until everyone starts to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2018
itspzpics:
Teddy A was evicted yesterday from Bbn and he was pictured with his lover Bambam and Steve outside the house.

They should just continue their Love already.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/bbn-teddy-a-pictured-with-bambam-and-steve-outside-the-house-after-eviction/

Bambam preparing to be a baby mama grin..
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Modarun:
Am really scared for Bambam, how is she going to cope with all the negative press, church members, family waiting for her back home?
I pray Teddy sticks with her for as long as possible until everyone starts to mind their business.

U aff time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by achillesfoot(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
But he is not a naira lander.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Sarang(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
smiley smiley

Please see my signature
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Papistoner: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2018
#BBN is a scam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by krossi(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See better flexing for bambam

Teddy A go take e time quench her banga this night , give her enuff acrobatic styles

Even when there de come naija , the kin lashing when dem go do for the plane toilet ehn

The pilot go leave cockpit for middle of air go beg them cool

Sai Bambam any other Bambam is a Bambi'ala
grin
pyyxxaro:

Teddy A go take e time quench her banga this night , give her enuff acrobatic styles

Even when there de come naija , the kin lashing when dem go do for the plane toilet ehn

hahahaha... lwkm
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by krossi(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
this whole tin is staged jhor....

anyhow sha, unrestricted bam bam bam bam bam is what bambam will be receiving from oga teddy A tout fear of cameras ongoing
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Kingsley1000(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2018
SEE ENJOYMENT GALORE 4DEM
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Kingsley1000(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Modarun:
WHY WILL SHE BE EXCOMMUNICATED?WHATS WRONG IN TWO GROWN UP ADULTS HAVING CONCEPTUAL SEX?ARE ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS VIRGINS?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by MhizzAJ(f): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I thought I was the one crushing on him lipsrsealed

Girllll where have you been cheesy

Lowkey mode jhare cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I swear I laff o but after I finished I said to my self........u dey crayys!!!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by summerky: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

The pilot go leave cockpit for middle of air go beg them cool to your elbow sir/ ma

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lowkey mode jhare cheesy
Awong gbogbo Big's girls you're always keeping up to your class which is what every wise girl will do wink
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by pyyxxaro: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Neimar:
her Toto go dy red nw

teddy don set am on faya grin

You de craze oh cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Bambam is happy to have her prick back home
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by MhizzAJ(f): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awong gbogbo Big's girls you're always keeping up to your class which is what every wise girl will do wink

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by chomaloo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:

guy u bad
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by Papaaldrich: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are out of planet earth,I know you follow that China space bus hit ground yesterday... That Bambi ala hit me hard like heart attack.
pyyxxaro:

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thebrightest:
WHAT IS THE AIM OF THE SHOW?
Please Ask them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! / Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.