Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (48497 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by BluntBoy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
ignis:
Please is BBNaija being acted and staged or is the stuff real?

Both. Big Brother is my boy and I tell him whatever I want. I told him I wanted Bambam and Teddy A out of that goddamn house before Easter Monday. He had no choice but to axe them.

Who do you want out of that goddamn house so I can tell my boy to axe them?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by joshuatop1313: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See better flexing for bambam

Teddy A go take e time quench her banga this night , give her enuff acrobatic styles

Even when there de come naija , the kin lashing when dem go do for the plane toilet ehn

The pilot go leave cockpit for middle of air go beg them cool

Sai Bambam any other Bambam is a Bambi'ala

you deserve an Oscar award
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction by pingpong1: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
darlingnuel:
It's real baby. Nothing like staging. Evictions are solely determined by who the masses votes out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.