Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones (32442 Views)

Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by shallysgirl: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2018
dustmalik:
What I know for sure is that in 2019, APC will have more votes in the SE & SS than they did in 2015.
How?
Are from that region?
You think we are mad.
Terrorists who call others terrorists are expecting more votes.
Keeping waiting .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Adekdammy: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Actually

NE will go 85% or morr to the President if he seeks re-election

Everything else seems in order

i dont see the president getting 60% in sw, a random sampling conducted shows the people here particularly lagos dont want buhari again, if he gets 30% he tries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by fk001(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy grin IPOB Analysis

This is not Biafran lefelendum better come back to your senses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by fk001(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Actually

NE will go 85% or morr to the President if he seeks re-election

Everything else seems in order

God bless you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mi oraye reinforcement of failure.
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by fk001(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Do any calculation you like...

Buhari will+must win 2019 election...

Argue with the meat in your soup

My Nigga chop knuckles

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by fk001(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
uba1991:
NE=apc-80% PDP 15%,others 5%
NW=APC 90%pdp8%,others 2%
NC=APC 60%pdp30%others10%
SE=APC 25%pdp70%others 5%
SW=APC 65%pdp15%,sdp 20%
SS=APC 30%pdp 50% sdp 20%.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

I am with you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari can never get 50 percent of the votes in North central , he will lose in plateau, Niger, Kwara, Benue , Taraba, Maybe in Nassarawa he will get percent of the vote there

Buhari has never won in Nasarawa. Check the facts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by trillville(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
From most of the analysis put forward, it is clear that Buhari will be reelected if he is up against a northerner (most likely scenario).

Shouldn't anti-buhari politicians be promoting southern candidates and conducting debates between candidates to increase the popularity of the candidates? It seems everything in Nigeria is done at the last minute. As a result, a Buhari victory is as certain as the sun rises from the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
You all are talking about failed political parties in a failed state.

I pity una
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by toofit007: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Geeman23:
how about me getting you a job to keep you off this dirty job you are doing online.what's your qualification?
MSc.
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Blackfire(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
fk001:

My Nigga chop knuckles

God bless you

What i stated is not because i like buhari s govt and lies.... But the truth is he is going to win the next election against anyone with a landslide.
This is a fact and a reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Blackfire(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Maybe tthrough rigging. The reality on ground doesnt support ur claim

Buhari represent all that the north believed...they see anyother northerner as a sellout.

The south is so divided that the north just need to play one against each other to win the day.

Ok if you refused lets have a bet 3 months to the election, i will stake 100k.. Are u ready.�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by nairavsdollars(f): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oya now but 100k is small. Let's do N500K

Blackfire:

Buhari represent all that the north believed...they see anyother northerner as a sellout.

The south is so divided that the north just need to play one against each other to win the day.

Ok if you refused lets have a bet 3 months to the election, i will stake 100k.. Are u ready.�
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Blackfire(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Oya now but 100k is small. Let's do N500K

Lets be realistic here my guy...

I said 100k , 3 months to the election.
Do we have a deal.

So we can call necessary umpires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by KenOne: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
uba1991:
NE=apc-80% PDP 15%,others 5%
NW=APC 90%pdp8%,others 2%
NC=APC 60%pdp30%others10%
SE=APC 25%pdp70%others 5%
SW=APC 65%pdp15%,sdp 20%
SS=APC 30%pdp 50% sdp 20%.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

My brother I am from Rivers state our votes don't count during election whoever that has the federal might carries the day. PDP knows that Amaechi and Oshomole are their greatest problem in SS. During 2015 Wike utilized federal might and gave PDP over 1million votes in Rivers, APC had no senator, house of rep member, and house of assembly but during rerun in 2016 Amaechi showed them pepper two senators, some house of rep and assembly members. Wike produced over 70,000 votes from just one local government Emohua LGA. But during rerun same Emohua PDP got 6,000 votes.
Mark my word APC will win Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Edo, Then Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa state PDP will win with slight margin. Then SE PDP will win but with low voters turn out, Okorocha will surely win Imo state. I told PDP that they will loose Kogi and Ondo then and come behind APC in Anambra they said no but the rest is history the same PDP will loose to APC in Ekiti. I have studied SS politics for long,government at the centre determines which way the states go.

16 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by abdool59(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg who analyse this jam for you

nairavsdollars:
1. SOUTH - SOUTH PDP Will Win The Zone By 80 percent votes

2. SOUTH - EAST is another pro- PDP region. PDP will win by 75 percent

3. SOUTH WEST will be shared 50-50 by APC and PDP.

4. NORTH EAST will also be shared 50- 50 by both parties especially if PDP fields a Northern cabdidate.

5. NORTH WEST will also be shared 50-50 by both parties

6. NORTH CENTRAL This region will also be shared 50- 50 by both parties.

Based on the numerical strength enjoyed by PDP in the South South and South East, i dont see APC winning the 2019 presidential electiom except a miracle happens
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by alen4smith(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:

4. NORTH EAST will also be shared 50- 50 by both parties especially if PDP fields a Northern cabdidate.

Based on the numerical strength enjoyed by PDP in the South South and South East, i dont see APC winning the 2019 presidential electiom except a miracle happens
jaundiced permutation. he go do you like magic.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by fk001(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:

What i stated is not because i like buhari s govt and lies.... But the truth is he is going to win the next election against anyone with a landslide.
This is a fact and a reality

We are still on the same page... grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by tuniski: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
trillville:
From most of the analysis put forward, it is clear that Buhari will be reelected if he is up against a northerner (most likely scenario).

Shouldn't anti-buhari politicians be promoting southern candidates and conducting debates between candidates to increase the popularity of the candidates? It seems everything in Nigeria is done at the last minute. As a result, a Buhari victory is as certain as the sun rises from the east.
Naive!
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Trove(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Do u still need a prophet to tell u Whr he belongs?

Amirullaha:
Are you sure you are not a supporter of PDP
#PVC LOADED

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Charly68: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why not SDP vs APC ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Adebowale89(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
the zoning of candidate would determine PDP victory in 2019

if PDP zone president to north and zone V.P to east. they should wait to count their losses. for the fact that Yoruba don't play tribal politics deeply, but they won't allow you to replace them in Nigeria govt comes 2019 hence they'll continue aligning with APC

if PDP are wise, they should nominate president in north, v.p in southwest to win their heart, senate president in east, south south has the national chairman already.

if my third sentence is affirmed then, I can start the predict,

southwest- PDP will hijacked southwest by 4-2

north east- drawn with buhari with PDP marketable candidate

southeast and south south is PDP home.

north west- buhari will win, but kano will be divided if PDP woo kwankwanso

north central PDP will win buhari

but candidacy will determined as I earlier say my mind
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by maxzzo1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrPolitics:
In my opinion
NW - 70% APC 30% PDP
NE - 70% APC 30% PDP
NC - 50-50
SW- 60% APC 40% PDP
SE - 80% PDP 20% APC
SS - 70% PDP 30% APC

SS can never vote APC 4get ubima lizard .... Cos even in ubima APC will still loss
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by seyiseyi11: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Geeman23:
arrogance make you loose an oppportunity out of your woes.good luck

Did have job for me
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by maxzzo1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
KenOne:

My brother I am from Rivers state our votes don't count during election whoever that has the federal might carries the day. PDP knows that Amaechi and Oshomole are their greatest problem in SS. During 2015 Wike utilized federal might and gave PDP over 1million votes in Rivers, APC had no senator, house of rep member, and house of assembly but during rerun in 2016 Amaechi showed them pepper two senators, some house of rep and assembly members. Wike produced over 70,000 votes from just one local government Emohua LGA. But during rerun same Emohua PDP got 6,000 votes.
Mark my word APC will win Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Edo, Then Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa state PDP will win with slight margin. Then SE PDP will win but with low voters turn out, Okorocha will surely win Imo state. I told PDP that they will loose Kogi and Ondo then and come behind APC in Anambra they said no but the rest is history the same PDP will loose to APC in Ekiti. I have studied SS politics for long,government at the centre determines which way the states go.

Big lie start from ur sef and b sincere will u vote APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Stop Dreaming?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by hmabdool(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
uba1991:
NE=apc-80% PDP 15%,others 5% NW=APC 90%pdp8%,others 2% NC=APC 60%pdp30%others10% SE=APC 25%pdp70%others 5% SW=APC 65%pdp15%,sdp 20% SS=APC 30%pdp 50% sdp 20%. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

that is it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.