Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones (32449 Views)

Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by ikwubaba: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2018
SternProphet:
You have to embrace the gift of intelligence.
One of the marks of intelligence is not deceiving oneself.

PDP is the only party going down in Nigeria.
APC, APGA and funny enough SDP are going to do wonders.
PDP as a party came third in Anambra State elections that says something. Ebonyi State and Imo State are in play.

The federal purse is no more in the hands of PDP and APC is dangling SE Presidency. The Governors of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers will rather work with Buhari than Atiku.
There will be two Fulanis on the ballot in 2019.

In spits of Fulani herdsmen, slow recovery from recession and other issues Buhari still scored high on two polls on twitter this week, Why? . The answer is simple, people are seeing economy turn around, Farmers making money, Integrity is there. There is some stealing but it is small and highly contained.

Nigerians are not fools and they are outgrowing sentiments. The greatest advantage Buhari has is that it is corrupt people doing most of the criticism. PDP should have overhauled their party but since it is FFK, Fayose and now Secondus...well we have the dimensions of PDP now and it is very small.

Nothing to add. You are giving this intelligence free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by ikwubaba: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2018
uba1991:
NE=apc-80% PDP 15%,others 5%
NW=APC 90%pdp8%,others 2%
NC=APC 60%pdp30%others10%
SE=APC 25%pdp70%others 5%
SW=APC 65%pdp15%,sdp 20%
SS=APC 30%pdp 50% sdp 20%.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

More realistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by theSpark(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
joa2013:
Mark my words, PDP cannot come second in 2019, a distant third awaits it after SDP.

LOL. Your words are marked sir. I hope to come back and remind you, God sparing our lives. Elections are still far and things can change drastically.
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by coolplanet: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
bamidelee:

Tinubu is a nightmare for your yeye PDP omo Igbo

Fulani man, I be full blooded Yoruba man. E go soon clear for tinubu eye
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolplanet:

Fulani man, I be full blooded Yoruba man. E go soon clear for tinubu eye
e pain an ipob Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by duwdu: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omooba77:

Mynd44 too has joined wailers and declare baba unelectable.....
Let somebori shout Halleluya!!!!

LOL... I hope you're just being sarcastic?

If you ain't, then actually he (Mynd44) was saying in essence Buhari should get even a larger number of votes than the poster he quoted was predicting Buhari would get.

And I hope you noticed correctly that the poster Mynd44 quoted was already projecting Buhari the winner, anyway?

P34c3
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by duwdu: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
wwwkaycom:
If this you lr prediction comes true and going by available data on number of registered voters by INEC, APC will get 38,778,090 votes while PDP will get 34,264,855 votes.
You know deep within you that this is not even possible. Look at this facts.
1. Northerners vote more than southerners
2. PDP cannot get 55% in the SW. Presently, PDP exists only in Ekiti State in the whole of SW, others are already in disarray. SW has 5 APC Governors and only one PDP, the present PDP excluded the whole of the SW and Wike told them to go blazes, I can go on.
3. PDP cannot defeat Buhari in the NC. At present, APC had all the 6 governors in that zone. Buhari will win any day in Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger and have good outing in Plateau, Benue and Kwara if Saraki decamps.
4. Though Buhari may not get up to your projected votes in the NW if PDP fields a Candidate from that zone but Buhari would win in the NW any day.
5. Total number of registered voters in the SE and SS is just around the total number of voters in the NW alone.
6. Igbos don't vote
etc

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones by Omooba77: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
duwdu:

LOL... I hope you're just being sarcastic?

If you ain't, then actually he (Mynd44) was saying in essence Buhari should get even a larger number of votes than the poster he quoted was predicting Buhari would get.

And I hope you noticed correctly that the poster Mynd44 quoted was already projecting Buhari the winner, anyway?

P34c3

A pe ko to ye yin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.