Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre (2542 Views)

Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya / Corruption In Uk Visa Application Centre Lagos / Tourist Centre In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by bbwollex(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2010
Hi, i think u are in the right place.i will also say that u should also try applying in ukraine,cause their fees range frm $1760-$2000 per year depending on ur course. Application has started since march, i have some one applying in one ukrainian centre where u can go to apply ur self.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 10:39am On May 29, 2010
pls nybody seein dis shld snd a reply. I badly need info concernin getin a studnt visa 4 ukrain. I av my admisn letr pls hw do i go bout it?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by bbwollex(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2010
well just check their web for info on that,

For complete information about application for student visa please, see our web-site http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21111.htm

The list of the documents published on this web-page http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21113.htm helps you to arrange the documents in particular order and to check if you prepared everything before applying.

The first one is for visa

The second one is for documents, check it out!
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2010
BBWOLEX

which centre are u talking about ? I hope its not UCESC ? Na O Y O u dey o . . .
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by bbwollex(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2010
U are right,how did u know that was where i was talking about?.Is there any problem about them?
hope to hear frm u,
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 1:53pm On May 31, 2010
pls is it compulsory to go thru an agent to enter ukrain 4 study cos some say so bt its nt on d website
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2010
Dont get it twisted . . .almost always u need an agent especially as our languages differ . . .

Whoever needs help in getting to Ukraine could let me know, no need to pay anything upfront b4 ur admission letter comes out.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by justwise(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2010
taitee:

pls is it compulsory to go thru an agent to enter ukrain 4 study cos some say so bt its nt on d website

Send them an email, either the school or the embassy, if you have to go through an agent then they will give you the list of registered ones.

Don't be a victim.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 5:46pm On May 31, 2010
@Dr Kitaun
U said some thing about the UCESC, Have u ever experienced any bad news about them,cause u said it to some one that his on his own.
Just proof ur self about that, ?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2010
I have no bad experience to reel out abt UCESC but just be prepared to pay thru ur nose 4 their services, u might even have d visa fee jacked up for u 2 collect ur 'p' . . .if u have enuff to spare u can use UCESC, but as per saving costs, I CANT SHOUT !
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 7:04pm On May 31, 2010
@Dr Kitaun
Yes u are right my brother, their service charge is gbem! but it is too sure that ur Visa is quarantee, Since most of the agents are not truthfull about their service, that is why i desired to apply thru them.MY own is for my Visa to be ready.for the charge i was told that i will pay after my Visa is ready.
i Apply through them bcause they came to K-PEC tutorial collge with some Ukrainian people to tell us about their affordable tuition fee,so i felt interested thru them.

@bbwollex
how did u get to know about them?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2010
@Geesus

how old are u, hope not more than 22 ? Ur age determines whether the consular officer on interviewing u would grant d visa

what yr did u finish ur post-primary education ? If its been more than 2/3 yrs, u need to show evidence of what u have been doing since then.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2010
Let no one deceive you, no agent can guarantee ur visa 100% as applicants still fumble right at the interview stage. The applicant is partially responsible for successful visa granting
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by bbwollex(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2010
@geesus
When i was looking for low tuition fee,so a friend just like u that has applied gave me the details about them,i have already make enquiries about them,the place was nice and ok, i have made budget about my expenses, when the cash is ready i will also apply.
Wish u good success in ur application.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 9:54pm On May 31, 2010
@bbwollex
thanx for the info and also for ur comment, it's helpful! God will strenthen u financially(Amen)!

@Dr Kitaun
Yes i know,they never assured me 100% but they said they will surely give out visa in as much ur document is genuine and complete,i was also shown some candidates that has left thru them.i was also told about that bfore my application.i am ok with the age,it was just 3yrs i finished my post primary edu.so i need to bring what i have been doing since i left my post primary edu along to the interview. But that's not difficult,God help me.
@Everybody on this forum
I am also using this opportunity to thank every one who has been given geniune info on this nairaland,every genuine info has been alsway helpful.Good poeple Good Nation(NIGERIA)
GOD HELP US!(AMEN)
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2010
@Geesus

how were these Ukrainian people introduced to you ? Dont tell me that u were told they are 4rm d embassy ?

Anyways I think Justwise's attention is required in this thread . . . LOL
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DANTE4LIFE(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2010
@taitee
it is clearly on the website if you go through it very well.
To apply for student visa a prospective student has to obtain an original of an invitation valid for a particular school. According to the Ukrainian legislation there are only two legal ways to obtain such an invitation: (i) directly from a school (not through friends or relatives staying in Ukraine), which is possible only if an applicant stayed in Ukraine before and obtained the invitation during the period of his/her stay; or (ii) through intermediary companies (not private persons, but companies) which signed an agreement either with the Ukrainian Centre for International Education of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine or with a particular school. If an agreement is signed with a school the latter must send a copy of such an agreement to the Ukrainian Centre for International Education for registration. The reverse side of each invitation should be filled by an inviting school stating name of an intermediary company and its certificate number. Invitations with empty space on the reverse side WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, unless they were received by an applicant directly from a school (not by mail, not through other people). REFERENCE http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21111.htm
please read it very well and understand (i) directly from the school,  which is possible only if an applicant stayed in ukraine before and obtained the invitation letter during the period of his/her stay (ii) through intermediary companies. those are the agents. THAT IS THE TRUTH. The reverse side of each invitation should be filled by an inviting school stating name of an intermediary company and its certificate number. Invitations with empty space on the reverse side WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, unless they were received by an applicant directly from a school (not by mail, not through other people). which means you were in ukraine yourself. IT IS REALLY VERY EASY AND CLEAR TO UNDERSTAND I DO NOT SEE ANY DELIBERATION ON THIS.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2010
@Dr Kitaun
Try and read carefully,and understand any post,before replying.
i never said they were frm the embassy,all i was saying was that,the poeple that came to adviced us about affordable tuition fee were 2 frm ukrainian and the others nigeria.they were representing some schools over there to inform us(k-pec)about their low fee,they came through the UCESC.
What is there that i said wrong that u were trying to elaborate the topic.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
^Another beautiful post.

Thank God somebody has mentioned Raja's exhorbitant rates here, u can imagine an Indian looting Naija medical students dry . . .God dey !
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2010
ahhh! Everybody pls i nid help oh! I gt my invitatn thru a frnd studyn in d sch nt an agnt. If i must go thru anagnt pls advice me ucesc is tooo xpensive
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by scofield2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
@taitee
You dont have a problem your invitation is through an agent no school will give invitation without an agent cos they too dont want to waste blanks and the ministry has already informed every school to issue only to an agent, they also know that embassy will not issue visa if its not through an agent. Your friend got it through an agent just check the back of the invitation you will see the agents registration no. and name of his company even if sometimes it is in russian language but it will not be blank. The only thing is that pray your friend got your letter from a reasonable agent.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
@taitee
Although the UCESC is a little bit cost but they render good services to their candidate.i am already part of their student that applied for this session.
If u cant apply through UCESC, My advice is that u make sure u look for another good agent that is registered with the ukrainian embssy.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
geesus:

@Dr Kitaun
U said some thing about the UCESC, Have u ever experienced any bad news about them,cause u said it to some one that his on his own.
Just proof your self about that, ?

This was your 1st post . . .

geesus:

@taitee
Although the UCESC is a little bit cost but they render good services to their candidate.i am already part of their student that applied for this session.
If u cant apply through UCESC, My advice is that u make sure u look for another good agent that is registered with the ukrainian embssy.
GOOD LUCK!

This seems to me that are either working for, with or soliciting for UCESC . . .but I will just advise you be very careful !!!

u definitely opened this moniker 3 days ago just to glorify UCESC . . . u are having a laff grin grin

y'all can do better . . . . cool
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
10x a million all dt replied. u savd me from having a heart attack. 10x. i just want to go 2 schl
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Taitee

U got mail cool
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
hi dr kitaun sori i dint gt d mail cud u resend it? 10x
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
10x dr kitaun it was in my spam folder. ill call soon. pls cn 1 book visa date ahead as in for d interview in july

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada / Can You Lodge In This Castle Hotel? (photo) / 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.