Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre (2537 Views)

Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya / Corruption In Uk Visa Application Centre Lagos / Tourist Centre In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by abmart: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Dr. Kitaun, I will like to know more on that cos I have two to three people interested in Ukraine school since u said it is pay after the admission letter. mail me the details abmartconsult1@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
oK . . .u got mail wink
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
anytin new concernin visa aplicatn? like dates
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by johnsho: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
Is there work permit for students who want to study in ukrain? and can i have the mail adress of the USESC. Thanks for the information,
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
Be aware that work is illegal as a student in ukraine.to check their website-go to www.ucesc.com for more info,
I would love to hear from my fellow ones who has be given a ukrainian visa this section to tell us his/her interview question,to help others for the interview.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by mariola: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
hello mr kitaun,

pls wat do u knw abt www.ukraninesturdy.com agents?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by mariola: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
pls o wat do u guys knw abt agents on www.ukrainesturdies.com ooooooooooooooo, pls hep
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by taitee(f): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
theres no big deal in it. so far ur docs re complte ull prob be askd tins lyk watt sch? whos ur sponsor? u may nt even be askd nytin jus be confident nd pray
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
@taitee
thax so much,it really nice to hear frm u, this is just to prepare others on this forum to be fully prepared and even me
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 3:25am On Aug 05, 2010
^even u ?

Mariola

the link u posted is flawed, check and rectify !
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by johnezi: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Hello Plz is it in lagos state ministry of education of the federal ministry of education in abuja dat one has to apply for supporting documents, ?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by johnezi: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2010
Hello Plz is it in lagos state ministry of education or the federal ministry of education in abuja dat one has to apply for supporting documents, ?
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
johnezi:

Hello Plz is it in lagos state ministry of education or the federal ministry of education in abuja dat one has to apply for supporting documents, ?

Lagos state MIN OF EDUCATION KE ? shocked

Find ur way to ABUJA jare ! and thats for legalization of ur docs.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by johnezi: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2010
Thanx so much man, ~ i appreciate,
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by matos(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2010
Tank u for d info at eec i tink u ve said it all.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2010
Thank God,atlast,i went to the ukrainian embassy for my interview and it was successful.i was given a teller to pay for my visa fee.To this i give Glory to God for his wonderful support and i also thank some of u on nairaland for ur supported advice and contribution. I also use this time to tell everyone that hasn't gotten their visa interview to do that fast,
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by johnezi: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
Congratulations pal, ! so happy for you, ! Please kindly tell how long it takes 4 legalization with ministry of education and foreign affairs.And hws the situation of things there in abuja.! so one could estimate hw long it would take 4 the whole process.! Thanx so much.!
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by geesus: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
@johnezi
Thanx so muchsmiley,actually i wasn't the one that did the legalisation,it was the agent that i used that did the legalisation.i only went for the interview in abuja. If ur document has been completed as listed on the web-site just quickly go to the embassy and book for interview,be confidence and answer any other question correctly,u will surely be given a teller to pay for a visa fee.
Re: Ukranine Admission: Apply In Their Centre by DrKitaun(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
Geesus

stop deceiving urself, u are a staff of Ucesc or the arrogant and dubious woman running the office. Dont let me spill what I know about u runts !

(1) (2) (Reply)

In United States Of America, This Is How Blacks Are Seen / Do Nigeria Really Miss The People Who Chose To Travel And Live Abroad? / Commonwealth Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.