Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman (2946 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by dafidixone(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2007
Dear Ijay,

To be honest with you, distance could be one of those factors that distrupt courtship if care is not taken.

My candid suggestion to you is to pay an unschedule visit to your man where it is possible.  What ever the outcome may now inform your decision on this matter.

Have a wonderful season.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by fibam(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2007
get busy with ur time and try think positively
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by iice(f): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2007
*sighs* Nwayz, hope all advices have been helpful
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by fellybabe(f): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2007
think positive as fihan has just advised.

it happened to me too, and when i asked friends, they told not to think negative.

for three months, he didn't call me and after calling him concurrently, i got tired and i stopped but eventually, he kept calling again and thaty was it. although, he later confessed to me, he was having a nice time with a lady as at the time he stopped calling.
although, when he stopped calling me, he was still calling my siblings and when i wanted to quit the courtship, my siblings were advising me to give him another chance and that he just needed time.

my friend, put everything in prayer. i don't know how to pray before but learnt it when i got engaged and things wasn't going fine.

God answered my prayer and today we are married and i trust him the more.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by saino: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2007
Hello friend,
this is not where to post ur romantic problems. this is for job seekers. My advice for u is to get a job and stop thinking about him
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by justnice: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2007
I've never seen any topic get these much responses from Nairalanders. An advice for you though, if he was calling frequently and all of a sudden stops calling (and its not a result of money shortage) then the alarm bells are high! Take it from a man. Long distance relationships have this problem in common.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ izzau
bros na wa for you.how could you say that.
i guess ur the kind of person that would behave like this ijay's guy
birds a feather they say,flock together
i guess you're   a player like me grin smiley
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by trinigirl1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2007
I assure you, he has another girl. No doubt about it. You should start letting him go from your heart.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by DewDrop(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2007
@mylife:

Relax, if you wanted to find postings on jobs, try the Careers, Jobs, or the gazillion postings on Vacancies in Nairaland?!
Why would you being a reasonable person (let's assume), click on a title that refers to a personal dilemma and then lament about it not being about jobs??

I tire O!
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Douzy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2007
trini_girl:

I assure you, he has another girl. No doubt about it. You should start letting him go from your heart.
You sound quite ludicrous.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by trinigirl1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2007
Douzy:

You sound quite ludicrous.

Thank you for sharing your feelings.  However, perhaps I know more than you think. 

She should let him go.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by diyobdw(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2007
IT all in the mind if you fear losing him this much -you might have lost him already

If he see other woman no wan now.he shall retrun to you if he was meant to be.instaed of worrying about that get some thing intresting and useful to do with yourself.

Why hold anything too tight * sigh*
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by amee07(f): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2007
My dear, be calm. It might be nothing maybe work has become real hectic for him but again be 'alert' cos you never know these men they can shock you,
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by TheOne2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ ijayc

I thought I read somewhere where you said you had a boyfriend before and all he did irritated you and that you got yourself a new boyfriend and he rocks!! You see, that's the problem with you girls. When you're with somebody and you suddenly see this other guy that you have the hots for, you start seeing everything that's bad in your guy.

I'm not wishing bad stuff for you and hope you guys are able to sort yourselves out. I just have the feeling that I've seen these situations so often and the girl is usually the loser.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by shescute4(f): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2007
@THE ONE, i agree with u but not completely.the lady is almost always the looser,not when she's smart. shocked
@topic sorry gal, 1 word 4 u: assumption is dangerous! have a face 2 face,heart 2 heart talk with ur bro, it should settle things.if it doesn't 4 u then u can pull ur self 2gether & move on.
remember,life is beautiful .
enjoy wink
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by la1(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2007
hava coke and chill cool
life aint dat complex
at least u aint married yet,
cos if u think hes cheatin,
then he probbly is
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2007
@ the poster,why don't you take a bus,ABC or any of the others  from Lagos to Port Harcourt and find out for yourself if your fiancee is up to anything.
You can speculate till the cows come home but a sudden visit will speak volumes.
Any woman you see around that is not his blood sister makes him suspect.
"Cousins" don't count! smiley smiley grin grin
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by sirpee50(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2007
what do u have to loose if he keeps another gal over there?, Na waa for u. soonest he will start to suspect you too, since you dont know the way to where he stays to find things yourself. Till you learn to grow, it is cheers from me
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by ijayc(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2007
@ one

I thought I read somewhere where you said you had a boyfriend before and all he did irritated you and that you got yourself a new boyfriend and he rocks!! You see, that's the problem with you girls. When you're with somebody and you suddenly see this other guy that you have the hots for, you start seeing everything that's bad in your guy.

Well i ended that one and gave myself time before i went into this one so it was not this one that made me to leave him.
2ndly i wish to thank all that have contributed to it and i will make out time 2 visit and after then i will know the decision to take. i wish all a nice day.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Douzy(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2007
Good girl! tongue
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2007
dont ever visit such a man without informing him.
you may end up sleeping outside or if he's the nice type he may put you in a hotel room or a cheap guest house and tell you about his visiting relatives whom he doesn't want you to meet.
call him before you visit. grin
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
bennygee:

don't ever visit such a man without informing him.
you may end up sleeping outside or if he's the nice type he may put you in a hotel room or a cheap guest house and tell you about his visiting relatives whom he doesn't want you to meet.
call him before you visit. grin

Well if that happens,her questions would have been answered!
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by sirc(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2007
where u talk say him dey again ph.4get it cos the girls 4 dat town wicked they nodey pitty man even if u nowan do dem go do u.i go jst advice u say make u begin dey pray
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by hotonuo(f): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2007
mine went to ph and became something else. cry i feel is best u zero ur mind dat u've lost him and hope for the best in ur heart.fellybabe is right,who knows,he might come back.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by sammyjl(f): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
grin What makes u think so and girl y r u scared, chill. U women always over eact. Damn!
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by adeboo(f): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2007
I think u should just confront him and whatever he says, come back and tell us and we tell u what next to do.

Dont sweep ur intiution under the carpet cause woman have the best and are very alert when it comes to that.

Ask him and then decide go to him unannounced or better still, ask someone to spy on him for u - i would.
Re: I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman by OMUWUNMI: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2007
abeg leave the man jo,why you dey greedy like dat?only you fit finish the THING,no kill yourself for nothing o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist Or It's Just A Fairy Tale / My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage / Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.