Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,856 members, 7,969,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

Love My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love My Friend (621 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love My Friend by femmy2010(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2010
Have a female friend that sees me as her confidant and a great friend indeed.She is madly in love with a certain guy i have seen many a time from afar and she never stops telling me how much she loved him and how he keep professing his own love to her too.
I am in love with her and presenly not in a relationship and my problem is that i find it had loving easily aand just couldnt help the feeling i have for her.
We talked about a similar scenerio in the past when she told me about a certain Male friend that sudenly told her tht he was in love with her and that didn't go down well with her.
Is it wise and fair to share my feelings with her?
Advice
Re: Love My Friend by cantell(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2010
Since you usually have this feelings when anoda guy approaches her, its nothing but sheer jealousy.
You prefer her being single rather than having a boyfriend that might fight you for her time.
She doesn't see you as a boyfriend or lover but as a friend. If you tell her ur feelings, it wouldn't change anything unless she's secretly in love with you.
You can tell her ur feelings, but its likely it won't change a thing.
Best of luck.
So long.
Re: Love My Friend by femmy2010(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2010
Wisely said.Thanks .
Re: Love My Friend by Osama10(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2010
Try getting into a relationship with her and everything falls apart.
Re: Love My Friend by bayor48(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2010
What was your intension the first day you meet her? When you know you wil eventualy fall for her,why dont you proposed 2 her in the first place rather than takin her as your casual friend.if u really love her,make sure you talk to her this 9ite before it get late, GUY YOU THEY FALL MY HAND. tongue
Re: Love My Friend by femmy2010(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2010
Bayor48,
Never had any intention of a romantic episode and like i said earlier it just came from nowhere.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Love My Friend by chiezy: 10:36am On May 08, 2010
Guy its clear she only takes u as a frend shes told u aredy dat shes in luv wit som1 else clear back off sign i sugest u just continue being ha frend maybe d relationship might not work den u may ave ur chance
Re: Love My Friend by femmy2010(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2010
Okay Chiezy.

(1) (Reply)

New Beginning / What Do You Value In A Relationship? / Why Men Keep Cheating On Their Woman To See Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.