Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company (1393 Views)

Chioma Jesus Should Either Evolve To Contemporary Gospel Music Styles Or Quit / Clearance Sales : Furnitures, Electrical Appliances, Gas, AC Etc For Sales / Trendsviva Haute Fashion School/ With our Bespoke styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Evolve Furniture Company is a subsidiary of G.O.A. Group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Evolve Furniture Company is a professional firm that ofders offers clients the best of quality and classy furnitures for offices and residences.

At Evolve Furniture Company, we offer our clients total furniture solutions and our prices are competitive.

Kindly quote for prices and other enquiries.

Thank you

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kindly follow us on Instagram @evolvefurniture
Facebook - Evolve Furniture

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
At Evolve Furniture Company, we make your space beautiful.

Kindly quote me for other enquiries.
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by babajeje123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Can you post the pictures of your settes with their prices or whatsapp 0..8..038..96.8.5*79?
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
babajeje123:
Can you post the pictures of your settes with their prices or whatsapp 0..8..038..96.8.5*79?

Hello babajeje123,

Thanks for your enquiry. Morr pictures and their prices have been sent to you.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by goldwaters(f): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm interested in your settees as well and sectional sofas too
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
goldwaters:
I'm interested in your settees as well and sectional sofas too

Hello goldwaters

Thanks for your interest.

Kindly reply with which of the furnitures you'd like to inquire about.

Regards.
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Isn't this just beautiful?

Contact Evolve Furniture Company today.

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
New cool!

#EvolveFurniture

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Only two of the pictures are your works, the rest are random online pictures and the difference is crystal clear. Are you ashamed of your works undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Only two of the pictures are your works, the rest are random online pictures and the difference is crystal clear. Are you ashamed of your works undecided

Hello ifyalways,

Thanks for your observations. Unfortunately, they are wrong. We have a team of professionals that create world class furnitures and also recreate amazing designs for our clients.

if you want a tour of our offices and workshop, we would be glad to show you around.

Thank you.
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2018
EvolveFurniture:

Hello ifyalways,

Thanks for your observations. Unfortunately, they are wrong. We have a team of professionals that create world class furnitures and also recreate amazing designs for our clients.

if you want a tour of our offices and workshop, we would be glad to show you around.

Thank you.
No need for semantics. Are you claiming you made the other or all the furniture, yes?
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
EvolveFurniture:
New cool!

#EvolveFurniture
Google your Nyash

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
EvolveFurniture:
Isn't this just beautiful?

Contact Evolve Furniture Company today.

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Simply post your work!!!!

No need posting pictures of stuff you probably can never do. Or at best, you'd produce a terrible copy cat.

Bye biko.
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
ifyalways,

As I have pointed out earlier, we take our works seriously. We make the best of our works and other works.

for instance, we've had clients who want us to recreate a particular design they have. As professionals, we always strive to make the very best.

Thank you.

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Now, you are talking. The above is nice : what you see is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Without the background, you'd have thought it was another picture lifted off tbe Internet.

As we've always assured, we strive to deliver the best.

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Ready for delivery.
#EvolveFurniture

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by goldwaters(f): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
EvolveFurniture:

Hello goldwaters

Thanks for your interest.

Kindly reply with which of the furnitures you'd like to inquire about.

Regards.
I have something in mind. if u can drop ur number, I'll chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2018
goldwaters:

I have something in mind. if u can drop ur number, I'll chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanks

Good morning goldwaters,

Thank you for your interest. I have sent you a PM.

Regards.
Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Furniture that grows with you...that is our priority at Evolve Furniture Company.

#EvolveFurniture

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Good morning people!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Hello Monday!

From all of us at Evolve Furniture Company, we wish you a fruitful week ahead.
smiley

Re: Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company by EvolveFurniture: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
goldwaters:

Happy New week goldwaters,

Kindly contact us via email on evolvefurniturecompany@gmail.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Get This Nexus 4.5kg Single Tub Washing Machine / Surrogate Mother (gestational Carrier) Needed Urgently / BBC On My Surrogacy Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.