Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? (467 Views)

Organ Systems Involved In Digestion Of Food - The Explanations And The Notes / Sex Is Food For Your Husband.....women please Listen / All I Need Is Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? by Fabnas(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
I saw this on a news flash and I think is worth discussing. There is a common saying; "food is the way to a man's heart". However, in this sex driven world, do you think food is still d way to a man's heart?
Kindly share your submission below
Re: Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
SATISFACTION is the way to a man's heart, whether it be sexual, emotional or taste buds satisfaction.

the fact that you would even think that a great cook that was useless in bed and/or disrespectful to her man, would be valued as a partner is funny. unless a woman satisfies ALL her man's desires (yep even the disgusting ones) then she should never remotely think she is number one

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Earn Respect From Family Members And The Community / Emotional Damaging Things Not To Do To Babies / Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.