Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,045 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? (1389 Views)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by emmanuel71: 1:13pm On May 08, 2010
Do girls really find it hard to approach guys they love?
Because It took a girl almost two years to approach me after the first day she saw me.
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by emorse(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2010
If truly she "approached" you, then she's one in about 40 million. Most girls would just sit back and hope you'd notice them or at most try to make you notice them. I really think they should learn to use their freedom of expression more and forget about the so-called African culture that IMO is almost dead.
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by ohasol(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2010
well for me i think most of them are becoming mad, i meet one of them and girl went far even to collect my number, when she called me i told her not to call me again but up till now the girl still dey call me so for me i think they are really grin grin grin grin grin mad

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by emmanuel71: 3:20pm On May 08, 2010
You would have not been hard on the girl,i dont think she is mad
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by kay9(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2010
ohasol:

well for me i think most of them are becoming mad, i meet one of them and girl went far even to collect my number, when she called me i told her not to call me again but up till now the girl still dey call me so for me i think they are really grin grin grin grin grin mad

Are u ok?
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by otokx(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2010
What is all this? Is this the new madness in town? Please all you ladies don't go approaching a guy anyhow or you will have yourself to blame. Do your homework well. Some of us guys don't know what we want. Some of us guys know that what we want you do not possess as it is so be careful.
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by Neetyboyabram: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sinior man no worry the girl loves you that is why.hahahaha
Re: Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? by Silentgroper(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
kay9:

Are u ok?
He started doing percocet 2days ago, so dz is kind of expected..

(1) (Reply)

: Hes Too Shy: / Cheated -another Perspective / Nairalanders Abeg Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.