Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,685 members, 7,924,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19959 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2010
wass goin on here shocked shocked undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2010
@Follypimpi
No mind them make dem dey form like say dem fit form Voltron. Girls wey go dey tax one guy and dem go get anoda one wey dem go dey yarn their church mind! the annoying part is girls dupe fellas more but its cool for them to do it afterall he is the 'man'

@Travelista
Schweppes? What was so offensive about ma post? It was an advice! What make i kneel down dey beg you? cos you are Cleopatra,Queen Sheba and Nefertiti rolled in one. You where disrespectful to Naija fellas period and its not like y'all are flawless by any stretch of the imagination
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi
No mind them make dem dey form like say dem fit form Voltron. Girls wey go dey tax one guy and dem go get anoda one wey dem go dey yarn their church mind! the annoying part is girls dupe fellas more but its cool for them to do it afterall he is the 'man'

KMT no mind dem now,yet they will dance to D'banj song,WC yet dem go say nufing good comes out of 9ija,ohh all their men r fraudsters,who wld miss wowor gorimapas if dem marry chinco or akata ?
grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Busybody2(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2010
Have just gotten to the third page of this thread but can see it has gone to the dogs undecided

@BUSYBODY20,

Platinum wants us to believe THESEEKER IS A SCAMMER because

*she lent him the deposit to pay his tuition fees and has not paid her back ONLY BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME THESEEKER WAS TOLD TO PAY THIS MONEY BACK WAS WHEN THAT KATAKATA WITH FLGATORS "THE ALLEDGED OTHER WOMAN" BURSTED ON THE NA2DAY VS MICHELIN89 THREAD, HENCE HE WAS NOT GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE TO DISCUSS REPAYMENT)

*the nethacker triangle [YES DECEPTION BY MISREPRESENTING HAS OCCURED, BUT IF DOCUMENTS BEING PROCURED WAS TO BE USED TO FACILITATE HIS SCHOOL ADMISSION, HE IS CULPABLE OF INTENT TO COMMIT FRAUD, NOT SCAMMING]

But how do you explain the fresh angle where THESEEKER  introduced into the mix about her offer to help using her Dad's details? If she wants us to believe THESEEKER is a scammer,  what does that make her  too? She has opened numerous threads to the effect that he is a scammer, yet is here claiming hers was done DUE TO HER NAIVITY shocked WHAT AN IRONY, I TIRE FOR NIGERIANS.

I was in that na2day thread when this whole thing started unravelling and used to think  and believe THESEEKER was a scammer (me and the guy don't even see eye to eye and always clash so it was easy for me to believe this) but from the new information supplied plus the fact that she was in on a few other things too just confirms the fact that this is just a lover's tiff gone sour. A mountain outta a molehill situation.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Woke4all(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2010
@poster

So what's the conclusion of the story? You just started a case you are unable to control and besides what is the use of the poll? Is that what you wanna use in judging? Why are you being democratic or do you think it's everybody that reads before voting?

@ All
I think all these arguements are waste coz no one is ready to accept his/her/their fault. So pls pls pls am pleading on behalf of everybody involved.

Let every one stay on his/her lane and mind their own.
My regards to all.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 8:27pm On May 08, 2010
BB u are right

ts is not a scammer
he is an honest gentleman with no criminal intentions

anyone who doesnt see that is not nigerian!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On May 08, 2010
What's up with threads about Theseeker? angry >:
Although he was my Friend till he got banned, I don't go around creating threads concerning him.
You damn butt lickers, Don't you guys have better things to discuss other than fellow users? undecided
This is just ridiculous!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 8:35pm On May 08, 2010
dats my mamagee.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by denzel2009: 8:51pm On May 08, 2010
With all the evidence on ground, was TS trying to scam platinumnk NO, I just think he was trying to get to US by falsifying documents to show that he has the financial capacity to sustain his education in the US which is wrong.

Believe me, if his intention was to scam Platti, she would have sent her dad's checkbook with his specimen signature when she was in love.

All the movement of funds I see here are just unpaid UPS bills and school application fees.

In conclusion, they should both sort the issue out and let it rest!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by alicianna(f): 8:54pm On May 08, 2010
I dont know if i should laugh or cry undecided undecided grincry, but one thing is for certain I WILL NEVER BRING A CASE TO NL COURT OHHHH!!! shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2010
Sorry yall. Didnt know all has been settled before i posted. Using a blackberry, small screen, couldnt read it all.have a blessed weekend, y'all .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2010
I guess I've missed alot!
Don't know where to start reading from. Summary, please. embarassed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2010
@Denzel2009
Pass me that sensi and that kill you are smoking man you are somewhat right. The fact is if the whole thing worked they would probably be in each other's arms now trying to make babies! Although there was a lotta discrepancies but the truth is the dude may have gotten ma girl Plat for even more dough if he played his cards right even though he did take advantage of her sha but Plat is also guilty of loving with more of her heart than head but then again who is not guilty of this? Theseeker has not handled this well at all i have to say
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Like i care,u existed beyond NL so why shld i be bothered.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2010
platinumk

try to see beyond your nose. You're not the only person who has made shipments via UPS.

Tpia, dont let the door hit you, even you couldnt see that the account numbers dont match so you can go

I logged out due to your screenshots just before my post.

for heaven's sake, you proved nothing and ended up making yourself look fishy.

and why didnt you answer my question about the california address?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 08, 2010
@ the attack squad

ayettymama, travelista, pweety4me, etc

dem send una? why the frantic attempts to derail this thread nah?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2010
derail ke?? i have no idea what your talking abt!!!!

tpia pls tell us how plaati looks fishy? and ts seems fishless??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:32pm On May 08, 2010
@ travel i hope u see this, platti has to send u that bottle ooo- she no go escape am!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2010
I think the relationship didn't end because- In her Opinion- Ts tried to dupe her.
H*ll!! No one can prove anything.
She didn't even rebut the particular posts made by Theseeker, that I wanted her to.  undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2010
@tpia u still haven't told me who u r?so till den shut ur trap & keep my name out of ur typo thanx. smiley
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by mamagee3(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

@tpia u still haven't told me who u r?so till den shut your trap & keep my name out of your typo thanx. smiley
You're supposed to be in the cage with 190. Who let You out? grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

You're supposed to be in the cage with 190. Who let You out? grin
R u dumb?have i not already feeded u your chic peas 2nite?leave my tail ok?b!tch!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

@tpia u still haven't told me who u r?so till den shut your trap & keep my name out of your typo thanx. smiley

stop derailing the thread.

is that too much to ask?

at least try to keep your yabs, insults and bulldozer attacks on the other thread which preceeded this one.

no follow fly enter grave nah angry

same applies to the rest of your group!

the day may come when you'll also find yourself needing to straighten something out-behave like you'd want others to act on that day! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On May 08, 2010
^^You are a professional Buffalo. grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

stop derailing the thread.

is that too much to ask?

at least try to keep your yabs, insults and bulldozer attacks on the other thread which preceeded this one.

no follow fly enter grave nah angry

same applies to the rest of your group!

the day may come when you'll also find yourself needing to straighten something out-behave like you'd want others to act on that day! angry

Plse tell me wat u r doing?

Re-establishing the thread?

Abeg waka waka.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On May 08, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You are a professional Buffalo. grin grin
grin u mind am?shior!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 404eater(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2010
@nairaland- i think some people have a personal beef with plat
or maybe they are as stupid as they seem.

i read through all the threads sef
wahala dey o
to me it seems that plat was trying to help him
but he used fake documents and didnt tell her.

i remember before the bobo say he half igbo and half yoruba
then one thread he say sef he only yoruba
then see the ups from her and the bobo sha
the thing no match.
if it was just na love burn
why na fake copy?
abeg the guy fishy na

wey his friend na claim scam na he no claim scam.
wahalla dey.

one one thread the bobo seeker sef brag that plat didint know his real name
is it not the hand of a scammer?
abeg we as nigerians must not cover anyhow because of beefs with omo
419 is 419
nairaland dey fall my hand o
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:45pm On May 08, 2010
404-- are u nigerian
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 9:47pm On May 08, 2010
^^^

No, he is from somalia, lol grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2010
@190, plz answer my question undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

R u dumb?have i not already feeded u your chic peas 2nite?leave my tail ok?b!tch!
Yes, You have, You Callow Lummox.  grin  grin

Who permitted You to reply?  shocked Remember, You will only speak when You're asked to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21)

My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / High Death Rate On The Lekki Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.