Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,051 members, 7,980,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (20031 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Just leave, I dont want you clogging up UPS with Fake accounts.
Know that every one knows about you.
You own friend talks about you.
And you are alone in your self deluded world.
Have a happy life, and God Bless you.
Really? I didn't know username and password can be faked on UPS too. At least username and password cannot be faked. If it's fake will it log on? If it logs on, am I the one putting up all the contents in there? I still laugh.

Ayettymama, 190 said what he said for reasons known best to him and as far as I know, I have disputed that and he has admitted that he lied against me, so save all that accusation for yourself.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:24pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I want vex o! cheesy

Infact i am in vexing mode @ d moment. . . cheesy

So after everything. . .wat she they shared he doesn't feel the least bit guilty?
can 1 be so callous? i mean if that's how 9ja men r then. . .maybe i made d right choice about marrying a chinko in d future!
angry angry grin tongue
na you know!
dat na ur headache~
after-all we are better in bed~ grin grin

ayettymama:

190 you have admitted ts tried to scam you

why are u still talkin??
I didnt ooh and maybe i lied~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2010
190, I'm off to Maitama. I will call you when I'm done and we'll see thereafter.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 7:26pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I want vex o! cheesy

So after everything. . .wat she they shared he doesn't feel the least bit guilty?
can 1 be so callous? i mean if that's how 9ja men r then. . .maybe i made d right choice about marrying a chinko in d future!
angry angry grin tongue

what are u talkng abt??
ur not familiar wit naija men??
u wan make i begin stories??

190:

I didnt ooh and maybe i lied~

why did u lie abt ts scammin you?? were you trying to scam platti too??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 7:28pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I want vex o! cheesy

angry angry grin tongue

Cous  now you see what I mean?

Just leave them, apparently we arent talking to civilized people.

Thanks Travelista, May Jehovah never fail you.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:28pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Really? I didn't know username and password can be faked on UPS too. At least username and password cannot be faked. If it's fake will it log on? If it logs on, am I the one putting up all the contents in there? I still laugh.

Ayettymama, 190 said what he said for reasons known best to him and as far as I know, I have disputed that and he has admitted that he lied against me, so save all that accusation for yourself.
I never knew u to be this sturborn man~
Just say the damn words and let her simply have her peace! grin
if u dont apologise i would be dissapointed in u, i swear! angry angry

Please note i am not saying u are sorry for whatever scam allegation levied against u
I am simply saying u apologise for the inconviences u have cost this Lil girl platimunk by dating u~

its 2 different things! angry angry angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 7:29pm On May 08, 2010
Wat's all dis sef. . . undecided

Debosky where art thou?come & deactivate dis monkey's account o!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 7:29pm On May 08, 2010
I dont know where the mods are but apparently the point has been made.

both threads need to be locked.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:30pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Cous  now you see what I mean?

Just leave them, apparently we arent talking to civilized people.

Thanks Travelista, May Jehovah never fail you.

Plat (dont make me call u by your realname cos i might get banned)
so you cant simply accept my apology on this whole issue and on behalf of T.S!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:31pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Wat's all dis sef. . . undecided

Debosky where art thou?come & deactivate dis monkey's account o!

p4m do u tink that would help issues~
I tot u wanted 2 see these things end!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2010
i think they should leave the monkey

most of the people here still think he's innocent and all this is a lovers spat

leave him be- when he scams 1 or 2 more nl members someone may eventually add 2 and 2 together
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:35pm On May 08, 2010
@d moment why are the polls in favour of him~
Plat have u taught about it~
u are ignoring me abi grin
can u let this go!!

dnt force me 2 call ur Cuz here in nigeria
dont tink i dont know him!! grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 7:38pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

lol travel why are u warning 190??

isnt it obvious, 190 was almost duped by ts, 190 went back to ts to learn how its done!!!

they are both lookin for bbz to scam on nl together!!!!

Seriously, I've been wondering why ThePelican is going so hard with the screenshots; a 2nd grader could see those were fake. I truly think he's trying hard to clean up his image because he has some chick(s) on NL that is/are still willing to give his thieving behind some play. Granted, the girls have to be chickenheads of the highest order but TS comes off as someone with a psychological disorder, so I'm sure he'll take any attention and think it's good.

I only warned 190 because he's coming off as a sap. SMH.

A-40:

@Follypimpi
Its the things we do for luv i guess cos somewhere along the line i bet she musta smelt some fishy sturvs but oh well no be today chest dey front and ikebe dey back

@Travelista
You would do well to stop generalizing us. You don't have to associate with Naija men last time i checked we have over 200 countries on God's green earth. When you find that country where their men don't act up please inform us

And YOU would do well not to get your panties in a bunch. I never said I have to associate with Naija men but as someone of Nigerian descent, I think it's sad that I even have to type what I did. Your approach was really offensive. I mean, WTF?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2010
Was up with all these saying " Nigerian Thinkin" or " Nigerian men attitude " like there's a certain way Nigerians think ? How can u conclude on a small fraction of Nigerians u meet ONLINE  shocked shocked shocked very shockin,well so far is coming from y'all small minded smallies is all good  wink.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:42pm On May 08, 2010
@Travelista
Thanks babie~
I am even more careful with my money than my life~ grin grin
please talk 2 plat on behalf of me!
shes a Christian ooh remember!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2010
@190, who be all dis black girls make u dey post 4 ur profile self?, i don tire 4 oyinbo girls over here, i need blacks, because of dis, after i finish 4 dubai i de land 4 naija, instead of lagos na abuja direct. and make sure u get all dis girls in packs 4 me shocked  grin kiss
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Was up with all these saying " Nigerian Thinkin" or " Nigerian men attitude " like there's a certain way Nigerians think ? How can u conclude on a small fraction of Nigerians u meet ONLINE shocked shocked shocked very shockin,well so far is coming from y'all small minded smallies is all good wink.
& u say i shouldn't 'Hate' ? angry grin tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2010
Travel ive never used ups b4 thats why i didnt comment

i just wanted to see confirmation that he paid the bill

if he made those webpages hes even deeper than i thot- soo far ive seen him as ameteurish

thats exactly what i think too- there are other girls he's plannin to scam

not just him 190 too,  

this whole situation has just confirmed what ive been sayin from the off

even if we caught ts by the wrist they will still say he's not a scammer
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:46pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

Travel ive never used ups b4 thats why i didnt comment

i just wanted to see confirmation that he paid the bill

if he made those webpages hes even deeper than i thot- soo far ive seen him as ameteurish

thats exactly what i think too- there are other girls he's plannin to scam

not just him 190 too,  

this whole situation has just confirmed what ive been sayin from the off

even if we caught ts by the wrist they will still say he's not a scammer

I would watch my words carefully if i were you woman! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi
Its the things we do for luv i guess cos somewhere along the line i bet she musta smelt some fishy sturvs but oh well no be today chest dey front and ikebe dey back

@Travelista
You would do well to stop generalizing us. You don't have to associate with Naija men last time i checked we have over 200 countries on God's green earth. When you find that country where their men don't act up please inform us

NO doubt Love does make us do crazy things.Thankfully we are on the same page,Like their poppa no be 9ija man,Nigerian men this,that ?? Mke dem go marry Akata then.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:48pm On May 08, 2010
odiaero:

@190, who be all dis black girls make u dey post 4 your profile self?, i don tire 4 oyinbo girls over here, i need blacks, because of dis, after i finish 4 dubai i de land 4 naija, instead of lagos na abuja direct. and make sure u get all dis girls in packs 4 me shocked  grin kiss
dats my ex, told u b4
please 2 of my friends hate themselves passionately and @ the moment can even destroy themselves
i cant let that happen,im not in the mood 4 this now!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2010
190:

dats my ex, told u b4
please 2 of my friends hate themselves passionately and @ the moment can even destroy themselves
i cant let that happen,im not in the mood 4 this now!
i don't gerit, explain more. but as for dat chick, i wanna see her kiss
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:52pm On May 08, 2010
^^

Oooh please!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2010
190:

^^

Oooh please!
meaning?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2010
190 i think ur also a scammer (in training) i hope women on this site see this and ignore you
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:56pm On May 08, 2010
^^

Lol
I laff in free madness!
Now i believe u are a GOAT!!

scammer indeed
did i go to school for nothing!

U want to kill me here with laughter~

Ayyetymama neva knew u 2 be dis funny
dont be a foo!

Scam ke SHam ni
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

& u say i shouldn't 'Hate' ? angry grin tongue

Like i care,u existed beyond NL so why shld i be bothered.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:58pm On May 08, 2010
so u are saying that i am looking for nland girls to do UPS with
Lol, I kant imagine
i am having a headache here from the laughter from ur last words~
ayyetymama **shakes head** i pity u
u could as well call Uju and others wanting to see this resolved scams~

**Kontinues laffin**
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Was up with all these saying " Nigerian Thinkin" or " Nigerian men attitude " like there's a certain way Nigerians think ? How can u conclude on a small fraction of Nigerians u meet ONLINE  shocked shocked shocked very shockin,well so far is coming from y'all small minded smallies is all good  wink.

Well I rather stay away than find out a few percentage thats real.
Ill be ok.
u see
ppl have been warning me left and right to stay away from Nigerians
and u know what
ive been defending them all the time
i even get taunted at work
and i still defend
but today
im tired
and i give up
they succeeded in pushing me away: and i think its better honestly
those i know now
i will reason with: but as for more Nigerians
i dont think so
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 8:02pm On May 08, 2010
lol platti, ur learning from me small small!!

no worries i think ghanians are safe

u still have alot of west africa!!!lol
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Well I rather stay away than find out a few percentage thats real.
Ill be ok.
u see
ppl have been warning me left and  right to stay away from Nigerians
and u know what
ive been defending them all the time
i even get taunted at work
and i still defend
but today
im tired
and i give up
they succeeded in pushing me away: and i think its better honestly
those i know now
i will reason with: but as for more Nigerians
i dont think so

So just cos on the street of Handsworth all i see are drug dealers concludes every Black Biritish are SHOTTERRRS 
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2010
@190, plz answer me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21)

Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.