Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal (712 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by thanki410(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Guys also speak their minds ...
Let's roll like Portharcourt HEGG ROLL grin
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good cook, industrious, not materialistic, not money cautious smiley good in chores and supportive. That's all. I can die for this type......but unfortunately, we don't have them in Naija again. They've gone extinct

1 Like

Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by iamtardey: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
f*ck me like... like kin daku sha tongue
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Olalan(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Faithfulness, loyalty,good manners not just to me but to everyone, a good financial manager and above all a Christian.
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Divay22(f): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
All this ones wan list the things way their wife material must get cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Ahmed0336(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Honesty and what i call " ride or die" chick grin
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by falcon01: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
i want an adventurous girl. a girl who is willing do any stupid thing i do. i want a crazy girl
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Bibi294(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
All this ones wan list the things way their wife material must get cheesy grin grin
Don't mind them... They'll still cheat... Awon olojukokoro
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by habsydiamond(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Loving and caring in every aspect..and must be trustworthy...
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Vikky014(f): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
pp802:
Good cook, industrious, not materialistic, not money cautious smiley good in chores and supportive. That's all. I can die for this type......but unfortunately, we don't have them in Naija again. They've gone extinct
you forget sex
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Vikky014:
you forget sex

Not a freak wink
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
virginity @ under 22.

cook and serve food kneeling.
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by thanki410(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2018
pp802:
Gbam!
Re: MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal by thanki410(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2018
iamtardey:
f*ck me like... like kin daku sha tongue
Continu
grin

(1) (Reply)

Will It Be A Welcome Idea? / Can A Woman Still Claim Virginity,after Masturbating With A Vibrator. / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl 18+ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.