Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone (6294 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by oluwafrizzy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Darasimi, has just confirmed she’s ending her 3-year long relationship with her Husband-to-be moments after seeing something on his phone. What did she see? Find out below

Sharing the news on her Twitter handle, The Nigerian Twitter user, @darasimicoal has narrated how she found out her boyfriend whom she has been dating for 3 years told another lady that he is just passing time with her.

The heartbroken lady immediately end the relationship.

She tweeted:

“Just saw a chat on my bf’s phone telling a girl he’s just passing time with me meanwhile we’ve been dating for 3yrs ���”
She wrote in another tweet:

https://www.frizzyhub.com/lady-breaks-up-with-boyfriend-of-3-years-after-seeing-this-on-his-phone/

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by izaray(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmm, dis one weak me ooh
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Baawaa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Who loose,
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by hadjipapiey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ayeleee ooo. .. sad
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Sheuns(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm....

Apart from going through your partner's phone, what else do you do in order to lose weight?

Pathetic!! I feel for you sha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Superman30(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
You were also looking for avenue to quit the relationship and the opportunity presented itself on a platter

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by KushyKush: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
The last thing I will ever do is check a lady's phone.

I don't even care if you fück around...Don't let me find out.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by JudgementHammer: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol. Na normal thing.

If he didn't decieve u with marriage u wont let him enter the promise land
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
She shouldn't have broken up right away.

Seat him down, and ask him calmly about the message and show him a proof of it.

Let him confirm there and then, if he's really passing time with u.
Cause it's possible, he may be lying to the other girl, just to get into her promise land.
Men say all sorts to ladies, for sexx. But whom they end up with, is deeply buried in their mind. Seat him down and talk before breaking up.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by partnerbiz4: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nonsense..

GET 10% bonus on all data purchases made on 9mobile
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by IdeyFindWife: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Stake news tongue
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by SirCoj(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Haha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Sammy555(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

Cause it's possible, he may be lying to the other girl, just to get into her promise land.
Men say all sorts to ladies, for sexx. But whom they end up with, is deeply buried in their mind. Seat him down and talk before breaking up.

Just what was on my mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

you are a wise woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Darkseid(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
I'm very sure that the young man is still struggling, if not, na she go take her mouth beg the guy to take her more seriously.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by press005: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

u have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

NNE...E di SHARP.

Oya collect... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by olaleks007(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
izaray:
Hmm, dis one week me ooh

This one month me too

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by olaleks007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Who loose,

Am also looking for who loose o

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by olaleks007(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Stake news tongue

Hmmm...Bet9ja Stake abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

NNE...E di SHARP.

Oya collect... wink grin

Heheheheheheheheheeheh grin

You are very funnny grin

Igbo man!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Mandrake007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

Aren't you just the smartest female on nairaland? I must say i'm surprised a Nigerian female can be this articulate or nairaland is just filled with dumb ass females?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by hkidola00(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Superman30:
You were also looking for avenue to quit the relationship and the opportunity presented itself on a platter
very correct!!!....i noticed a lady won't fight over you or really care if ur still struggling, but will start being so possessive and monitoring you once ur made.... something she never does wen ur broke
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by chuksonia(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2018
What some ladies don't understand is that he never meant that, actually he was trying to flirt with this new side chick who eventually knows about u,and the only thing he could possibly tell her to make her still think he's about being serious with her is to tell her that his just passing time with u,in other wolds making the side chick believing there's possibilities for her, but what do I know when u can't mind your business snoozing throu his phone ewu since you've broken up maybe the next guy would be a saint!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Pat081: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Going through a lady /guy phone means u want to dead b4 ur time , why will u do dat sef wen u dnt hv biz wit d phone another lady now add to single ladies looking for husband now . D guy try oooo 3yrs of F **************k
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by jericco1(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

if not that you're married and other things I'd have recommended you.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by Chijiokeright1(m): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2018
hmm what a pity
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:31am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

Beautiful

Mehn I dey fear this kind woman

Then go just use calmness hold u for work...u go just begin explain yourself
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by damselb(f): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Lol. Na normal thing.

If he didn't decieve u with marriage u wont let him enter the promise land
hmm guys sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Sisters. / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me / The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.