Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,385 members, 7,943,976 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Make Shawarma At Home. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Shawarma At Home. (1080 Views)

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Shawarma At Home. by Gbethel: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
On my previous post, I shared with you the basic things you need for making shawarma and I showed you how I make my shawarma bread at home if you haven't seen that post, you can check it out later. Today, I will be showing you how to make your shawarma at home, super easy but time-consuming, however, the best part remains that you don't have to worry about the food not been made hygienically because you are in control, without further rambling let's get started.

Ingredients for making Shawarma

Shawarma bread (check for the recipe on my blog).
1 full Chicken breast.
5 grams salt to taste.
2 cubes or 16 grams-Chicken seasoning.
3 Cloves of Garlic (grounded).
5 grams Ginger (grounded).
10 grams Garam Masala (Blended Aromatic Spices).
125 ml Plain Yoghurt.
Cabbage.
Carrot.
Sausages
1 Big size Potato. (optional)
1-2 Bamboo Skewer Stick (optional).
Mayonaise.
Ketchup.

Declaimer: You can use whatever vegetable that appeals to you, and you can add whatever seasoning that you feel is suitable, my point is you are free to customize as you want. This is my recipe and this is how I find it suiting to make my favourite street food at home.

PROCEDURE FOR MAKING SHAWARMA AT HOME
To start you have to marinate your chicken breast and for this, you will be needing a bowl.
Add your finely sliced chicken breast in the bowl.
Add all the seasoning in the right proportions (salt to taste, Chicken seasoning, Garlic, Ginger and garam masala).
Mix till they are properly incorporated.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/04/how-to-make-shawarma-at-home.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Little Boy Calls 911 Because He's Hungry / 1 Egg Is Now #200 Naira. / Show me the Photos, I'll SHOW YOU THE MONEY! - CASH $$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.