Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare (33099 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by ImaIma1(f): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Seriously it is not his business if Rude boy decides to feature Akanchawa.

He should concentrate on his own life and stoo taking other people's business personally.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2018
YesNo:
So Alaga Ibile is not good.?
SAYS WHO?
He has different sound and Style from Wizkid and Davido but he's still good. NOT everyone must like you even if you are Kendrick Lamar. Even Wizkid and Davido have done HITS with Reminisce. Please what's that m0ron talking about

I like Reminisce. He is a very ORIGINAL artiste.
the fool hasn't listened to any remi's album, hence his display of stupidity.

Reminisce is good. Forget the fact he sounds commercial now.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Benwems(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Ahmed0336:
I don't know why some naija celebrities have the mentality that most of their followers are poor/broke.
j
The truth is that they are actually poor or broke. You hardly see a career, business or serious minded person following these so called celebrities. And when they do, they don't stroll them because they have better things to do.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by tomdon(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2018
K
ClintonEmex:
The fan has a point; what will reminisce bring to Paul's song? It is going below your standard and going out of your originality. Since these guys broke up, they've lost that charisma, charm and even relevance they used to have.

What if the collabo with reminisce can yield a better song than a wizkid collabo
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by olasco2035: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Shollzycute: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2018
They can never be like drake. Watch Gods plan his latest song. Bleep psquare abi wetin he call himself. They think all fans are poor. They can't even help
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by harunadonald: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2018
na lies
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin
eezeribe:
I don't blame our entertainers, just because most Nigerian youths are dumb and hungry and always ass licking them,they think they can just insult anybody...
Most of these entertainers would still fade out and retire broke;while some of the very few serious minded Nigerian youths would go ahead and establish industries that would be signing their likes as brand ambassadors....
They think every youth is broke... Nonsense.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by sunemi(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
This guy dey vex oooo.

Check my signature if you are a SALARY EARNER who work and reside in Lagos
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Barlowskillz(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2018
What is wrong with a collabo with Alaga ? The so called fan is making no sense at all. Even a collabo with smalldoctor would still sell.

Remi feature 2face and they kill the track so who the hell is Paul that he can’t feature .

Bunch of a55holes.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Barlowskillz(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The fan has a point; what will reminisce bring to Paul's song? It is going below your standard and going out of your originality. Since these guys broke up, they've lost that charisma, charm and even relevance they used to have.

Bro stop saying rubbish . What standard and originality are you talking about ? Is 2face not bigger than the duo? Besides remi and Paul ain’t doing the same music so what’s your point ?
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by tiwiex(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
YesNo:
See how Paul is reasoning like a very old locomotive train with one way movement and no reverse.

of all the things could say, he just had to focus his reply on hunger and money. so whoever criticism is coming from is a poor person.

Paul please buy JAMB form and go back to school.

The guys was wrong to question him by 5 on a scale of 1-10. It would have been him guilty until mr proud thought it was all about money. It reflects the high unemployment rate in Nigeria and how these people really see their fans and followers. Thank God me no day follow anyone. I don't even know the difference between Peter and Paul.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Nothing last forever... they are just struggling to be relevance now.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by onomeabuja: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2018
emmyw:
So I Should Fry Watermelon Abi
YES BUT GANISH IT WITH GINGER!!!
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Donshemzy1234: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Since the fan did not need the money. I think I deserve the space.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by kenodrill: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2018
The guy is very sensitive to ve noticed that Mr Rudy just wanted making fool of him by asking him for his account details.smart guy....
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Oyebee91(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Dawax:
Rudeboy been wan use am catch Highlight abi? Boys don wise up finish grin...... I am a first timer. Any gifts for first timers here shocked grin
just an advice,,dont take NL serious
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Prettyyemi(f): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
kaydp:
Probably because some few persons are always on their page begging for money. It's a very wrong mentality anyway
yes nah
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Ahmed0336(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Benwems:

j
The truth is that they are actually poor or broke. You hardly see a career, business or serious minded person following these so called celebrities. And when they do, they don't stroll them because they have better things to do.
Even if it is just one fan that is rich that tells you that not all his followers are poor thats what am trying to point out.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Bloody arrogant. Good thing the guy made it clear he's not interested in his money

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by GrammarCheck: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't know why the fan is forming. I would have dm'd my akant number shaperly
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Xkalaban(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't get it. So he shouldn't feature Remy or anyother artist he wants to feature just because the fan might not like it. That's the fvcking reason why music has become trash in this generation in the first place. Real music and the inspiration for it should come like penticostal devoid of what ppl think. It should not be adulterated, altered nor influenced in anyway. Do it as it comes and with whom ever ur inspired to do it with. Shekina!
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
No body should insult my brother(Paul) again.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by galex10(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
OKorowanta:
Reminisce?
Maybe the song is agbero song dats why he featured him.

Give ceaser what belongs to cease, dat what Nigerian Music Industry is all about 4nw OK, when they sing trash nd rubbish u people will praise them, now u want inspirational music at the same time shaku shaku.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by weezweezweez(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
YesNo:
So Alaga Ibile is not good.?
SAYS WHO?
He has different sound and Style from Wizkid and Davido but he's still good. NOT everyone must like you even if you are Kendrick Lamar. Even Wizkid and Davido have done HITS with Reminisce. Please what's that m0ron talking about

I like Reminisce. He is a very ORIGINAL artiste.
I wonder o.... God bless u bro

it's sad as people dey always form wetin dem no be..... na Paul know why e feature reminisce...... he has his own reasons... it's just weird why someone would just come from nowhere and start telling not feature whoever he likes to feature..... no sense at all

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by emmyw(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
onomeabuja:

YES BUT GANISH IT WITH GINGER!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Smartmanager(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=ashmanpolo post=66578766]All I see here is a mature Fan and a childish Artiste. Everything about life is not monepy. Very true.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Smartmanager(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
ashmanpolo:
All I see here is a mature Fan and a childish Artiste. Everything about life is not money.
Very true
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Davonbrown: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=maberry post=66578745]Nigerians no get joy o
This fan na the real Rude boy[/quotes]I dey tell you
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by pennywys(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Geedhey:

tell him to add phantom of Opera Judas Maccabeus, Elijah & Sound of Music
u sabi music
We need to organise a classic concert on Nairaland here
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by SMILEGOLD(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
some people should mind their own business.... rude boy can feature any artist he likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Hails Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi For Their Sweet Marriage / Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] / Woli Arole Graduates From MetFilm School In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.