Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare (33098 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by crush20(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
jerryunit48:
the boy is only being honest and really that is how you inspire the artists too

yea, your fan should be your greatest critic...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by micxwell(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The fan has a point; what will reminisce bring to Paul's song? It is going below your standard and going out of your originality. Since these guys broke up, they've lost that charisma, charm and even relevance they used to have.
God bless you jor...
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Temple1288(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Everyone looks poor to this quack celebrities.

The person they call poor contributed to their success.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Benwems:

j
The truth is that they are actually poor or broke. You hardly see a career, business or serious minded person following these so called celebrities. And when they do, they don't stroll them because they have better things to do.

simple and short
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare by Geedhey(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2018
pennywys:
u sabi music
We need to organise a classic concert on Nairaland here
no wahala... I go bring Philharmonic orchestra come to serenade us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musicians That Are Cultist In Nigeria (top 10 List) -VIDEO AND ARTICLES / "Linda Ejiofor Is Pregnant Just Weeks After Her Marriage"? —fans / Toyin Abraham Hails Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi For Their Sweet Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.