Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (60835 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Instagram: Slay Mama Shares Massive Cleavage (pics) / See New Photos As Bobrisky Shares “Massive Boobs” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by obentenyson(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
boolet:
And I used to call you black, now you are pink white undecided

Guy e be like sey na only you get eye for this post o... I wonder how the slim and the fat girl take be the same person. Them no even resemble.. One black the other light in complexion...

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by greatnaija01: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
well I GUESS WHAT YOU CALL A REAL MAN has more to do with CASH and BEARDS and not CHARACTER and INTEGRITY.

its well.

funmisticqueen:
yeah right, like real men would not choose skinny girls over fat ones. abegi.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by johnydon22(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
she felt healthier, not necessarily good. Flaunting their body doesn't prove anything, it could be attention seeking. they just allowed themselves to conform to society's standard

They are still welcome to chose to remain fat. it is not like anyone is being beaten to go lose weight. Fat is not healthy, aesthetically, slimmer figures are better looking, medically healthier, physically more active.

You can by all means stay with your own standards, but please be comfortable in it and don't expect anyone (society) to change in order to accommodate your insecurities.

Calling a fat person fat is not an insult, its a statement of the simple truth.

'you are fat'

if she takes it as an insult, her mind is the problem, it means by default she finds something really wrong with the way she is. If you love your body the way it is then really love it and be proud of it.

Don't project your own insecurities on others in a bid to play the victim's card.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by HZNjnr(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
So all the Wiseman and women here were not able to discover this story is a lie...? No wonder politicians keep deceiving us year in year out

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by vanhelsing1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter with caption ..

You used to call me fat now you want my number but it don't work like that shawty

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1596/you-used-to-call-me-fat-now-you-want-my-number-lady-shows-off-massive-weight-loss-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

ma pple..
d fat woman on d left hand side is not d same woman on d right.
could we b so blind not to see d huge difference BTW dem?
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
but she was fat na undecided wat a wonderful transformation buhari need to see this

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by mikolo80: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
technically you were their problem. when a fat person is happy with themselves, society pressures them to lose the weight promising them a total transformation. When they finally shed the weight, yes they feel good. but it didnt change the fact that they are who they were whether fat or slim. everyone's standard of beautiful is different
standard of health nko
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Tejay2525(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
She also changed colour. kiss so if one slim down he/ she becomes fair I guess
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by mikolo80: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

You used to call me fat now you want my number but it don't work like that shawty

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1596/you-used-to-call-me-fat-now-you-want-my-number-lady-shows-off-massive-weight-loss-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

oya hol d numba na
who lose?

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by abbiboy: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fake...no connection between the individuals, from fat and dark to slim n white,is it not obvious that its fake story...

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Einl(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Lol ... seriously it’s does .. you’ll most likely get lighter and fresher

Not biologically possible.

And lighter does not mean fresher.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by enonche85(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
HolyHero:
Who wouldn't want to hit that?

Just think of the weight loss stretch marks that will be on her body... embarassed
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by ojun50(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
One question, sha her formal fat pussy go reduce ni?
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Einl:

Not biologically possible.

And lighter does not mean fresher.

Yeah right .
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
real men pursue CONTENT, boys Pursue LOOKS

grin

A big lie. That's something fat people tell themselves that keeps them going when the whole world is against them.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lol, that's true.

back then I used to eat eba too much
but since 2014 I've been eating only rice, beans ,indomie and fruits... I think these are the reasons for my beautiful body and less fat.
Rice and Indomie are Carbs and contribute to weight gain
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Vulcanheph(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
this is the job of a good plastic Surgeon
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by no1madman(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chubby 4 life[img][/img]

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
mikolo80:
standard of health nko
if you look up the meaning of health u will see that it is an ideal that no one can achieve
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
taurusdude0:

Happy with been fat,no one should ever be happy been fat especially when you can help it.it has plenty complications.
oga pick your poison, we all have that bad behaviour/ state with a lot if complications. you people point at fat because it is physically obvious, there is more than the eyes can see
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Rice and Indomie are Carbs and contribute to weight gain
thAt is not a healthy diet. it puts your health at more risk tgan some fat people
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
zicoraads:

Is weight even a good thing to want to keep? Society or not...
is smoking a good thing to keep, society or not? is drinking a good thing to keep, society or not? is mastürbation a good thing to keep, society or not? is depression a good thing to keep, society or not? is tattoos a good thing to keep, society or not? it acrimony a good thing to keep, society or not? i could go on but the point is that we all have struggles, it is not our place to tell other how they should deal with them. they will do that themselves.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2018
taurusdude0:

Happy with been fat,no one should ever be happy been fat especially when you can help it.it has plenty complications.
that is what you dont know a lot of people cant help it. obesity is classified as an illness, do you blame someone for being sick
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by taurusdude0(m): 3:06am On Apr 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is what you dont know a lot of people cant help it. obesity is classified as an illness, do you blame someone for being sick

No I don't but sometimes it's over eating or eating the wrong things. But then by ur point who is happy being sick? They just have to work on themselves.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by taurusdude0(m): 3:14am On Apr 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
oga pick your poison, we all have that bad behaviour/ state with a lot if complications. you people point at fat because it is physically obvious, there is more than the eyes can see
Well u have stated the obvious "it is physically obvious" drunkards and smokers get reprimanded also as for masturbation who knows what people do in za other room but then everyone frown's at it.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by NormaWilliams: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2018
well done girl, anyway, i think no matter fat or thin, we should find someone that appreciate our true self, someone can embrace both the chubby or skinny you. best wishes for u
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by mikolo80: 4:16am On Apr 11, 2018
so they shud just blow up anyhiw anyhiw no breaks
funmisticqueen:
if you look up the meaning of health u will see that it is an ideal that no one can achieve
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

cc; lalasticlala

I can't believe this. This transformation no look realistic because I go ask "why she come yellow join"? Plus, the face doesn't resemble. Food for thought on how this is achieved via Photoshop and Social media lies. grin

Check our signature in blue below and Call/Chat with us.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by ashiraf(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Yap she now look class 1 anti we are in fitting era..
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by itzjwizzy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Asowari:
grin common buhari is not that bad
angry angry angry Na so Abi... And naija has been termed hell on earth Abi? Coman see as hunger don wipe people finish finish ehn, u wee understand.
Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by crazymerv: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
well, she should keep improving herself, now she has improved her LOOKS but her CONTENT may not have changed much.

why are Nigerians lyk dis, must u comments foolishly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.