Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (60892 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Instagram: Slay Mama Shares Massive Cleavage (pics) / See New Photos As Bobrisky Shares “Massive Boobs” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss by greatnaija01: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
YOU MUST BE THE PRODUCT OF A TORN CONDOM... are u deeply insane ni?

WTF was insulting or foolish in my content//// see dont let me follow u up beyond d grave o....

IF YOU WANT TO REPLY SOMEONE, CHECK WHO THE PERSON IS FIRST.... must everyone not improve who they are on the inside? why is it only YOU it is annoying... see I have 30gig weekly... I CAN OPEN A THREAD JUST ON YOUR MATTER... watch the way u comment here.
crazymerv:

why are Nigerians lyk dis, must u comments foolishly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.