Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,926 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? (411 Views)

BREAKING: London Pastor Arrested For Sermon On Marriage: ‘I Was Only Saying What / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? by Samuelgr8: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good Morning Ma,

I want to thank you specially for the good work God is using you to do on your blog. How you are helping people with problems,the godly advice that you give. I applaud your consistency. I dont know whether anybody is paying you but I want to tell you that God will reward you abundantly.

So I read one of your stories last two weeks where a woman is married to a man that is sick for almost three years and she wants to leave the marriage. I cried when I read that because I am also in that same situation. All the responses people are giving,they really encouraged me. But I decided to write cos some people dont seem to understand how hard it is. You cannot imagine the trauma a woman who is married to a vegetable is facing.

I got married about five years ago. I was pregnant with my first child when me,my husband and two other people were travelling to the East for Christmas had an accident. My husband was the one driving. One person died,the other person sustained serious injury,my husband to was seriously injured. He was in coma for almost two months. I even though I was seven months pregnant,my injuries did not affect the pregnancy. I was put in intensive care though for one month cos they feared I would go into after shock and maybe loose the baby. But God was faithful,I had a CS on the eight. God gave us a healthy baby boy,we called him Chukwuegbuka.

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him in.....Read full story from the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-4-years-of-fighting-for-my-marriage-maybe-its-time-to-move-on/
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? by sirusX(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hope in the midst of despair
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok bye.

Don't forget to carry your bags
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? by Samuelgr8: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
thumb up for u my broda
sirusX:
Hope in the midst of despair

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Answer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/05/18 / Should We Remain Loyal To Our Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.