Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (46961 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DrMuzungu(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
I can bet that the first car will pass over this bridge before my great grandchildren are born.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by HeavenShield: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
I THINK THIS IS INCONSEQUENTIAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by 247Dior(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:
Children of hate will still be angry with this development.

I have already seen some below.
GEJ did more to you good for nothing northerners but it was never appreciated ... the slowpoke called buhari is a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by justy15: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Good job indeed, more greese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Even if the Igbos vote against Buhari and he eventually loses, the incoming president will NEVER abandon this project.

Anyways, Buhari has tried so far with the bridge.

Igbos' worry about him is that he's a bigot

Besides that bridge will be tolled, making it the first and only federal bridge to be tolled
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Xander85:
See them dashing in with their jars of vaseline in hand to w'ank all over this thread. It's funny how these hardcore Igbo haters are so desperate to link at least one project in the SE to their god. It's pathetic that three years after being sworn in to office, this is all he has to show....a couple of concrete pillars!

Meanwhile, the Kaduna-Abuja rail line started by GEj is signed, sealed and delivered; the Lagos-Ibadan rail line is being constructed at the speed of light; the Abuja metroline started by GEJ is almost complete; a contract will soon be signed to deliver gas to Kano from Ajaokuta while Onitsha and Nnewi that are practically sitting on gas are bypassed; Kano, Kaduna and Abuja airports are being done up nicely for international operations; dry ports are being opened all over the North, and yet Ndigbo should jump for joy over a couple of concrete pillars that prove according to these Igbo haters that Buhari loves Ndigbo and is treating us fairly and on equal terms with others!
changing my view about this govt. I thought dey said he is not working na. never knew all this project is being carried out in Nigeria. na was for media o.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by hush15: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

What development? The same pictures of what i saw when he was sworn in as president?

Look its now who started it o, na the person wey complete am we dey hail o and i dont think its buhari that will take the shine cos he going back to daura. Use a whole 4 years to finish niger bridge! Is it loner than third mainland bridge that he used a whole tenure to construct and they are still at nowhere
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ensamy(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
PDP and Jonathan's legacy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by hush15: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

What development? The same pictures of what i saw when he was sworn in as president?

Look its now who started it o, na the person wey complete am we dey hail o and i dont think its buhari that will take the shine cos he going back to daura. Use a whole 4 years to finish niger bridge! Is it loner than third mainland bridge that he used a whole tenure to construct and they are still at nowhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by HeavenShield: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2018
WHEN NATIONS ARE COMMISSIONING SCIENTIFIC, ECONOMIC AND SUPER BREAKTHROUGHS, OUR YOUTHS ARE BUSY IDOLIZING MEN THAT SHOULD BE IN THEIR GRAVES, PRAISING THEM FOR BUILDING ONLY BRIDGES AND RICE FARMING. WHEN OUR YOUTHS SHOULD PUSH FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN TO MOUNT THE MANTLE OF NATIONAL LEADERSHIP, RAISE A NEW DISPENSATION AND CHART A NEW COURSE OF HISTORY, THEY ARE BUSY CARRYING BROOMS AND UMBRELLAS FOR OLD MEN, IT IS A GRAVE PITY FOR THAT NATION. OUR INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT IS TOO LOW. THINK BRO, THINK!!!

SHAME TO YOU ALL!!!! SHAME

*NOTE: I AM NOT AGAINST ANY PARTY, THOUGH. BUT WE NEED A BREAKOUT FROM ANCIENT LEADERSHIPS, THANK YOU*

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by nonix22(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Hope say na Chinese company dey do am cos those guys are damn good in road and bridge construction

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ozaovehe(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Hahaha hate will kill you. That is indeed the new look of 2nd Niger Bridge. If you're not happy go and set it ablaze.

Nobody is looking for your inconsequential vote. The president worn without you and that will be replicated. You have 1 vote and it is nothing but waste of ballot paper as it has no effect on the outcome.

The president is constructing D bridge not for your vote rather because he was sworn to be president for those who voted for him, those who voted against him and those who did not partake in the election at all.

You're right. I don't know what is wrong with this Muslims they erect 1 Pilar each four years. I am not even sure if Mallam Jonathan have erected any pillar in his last six years of presidency. What of the other uneducated Muslim called Obasanjo that ruled for 8 years has he done anything about the bridge?

We are tired of these Muslim let's try a Christian like Atiku.
This bother can talk

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Konskott(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Will Ndigbo accept this is real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by kniru: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2018
bros these are very old pictures ooo...look at those pillars, u wld see the different sea levels marks on them
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by okerekeikpo: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Is it not our money?
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Danaire(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Source: Bashir Ahmad Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2086921861335440&id=100000529389569&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6543709038900420949%3Amf_story_key.-6961185626750841421%3Atop_level_post_id.1561187207324408%3Asrc.22&__tn__=CH-R

Good reportage. Buh this is ex-President GEJ & VP Arch., Sambo blueprint, started by them & paid almost 70% of the total cost as agreed by the contractor & FedGovt thru SURE-P & World Bank assisted.

So dnt use dis to earn Cheap Polithievcal score for ur #PMBatWork #PMBforNigeria because he's as gone from Aso Rock & relieved off his duty as was his predecessor.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Mejor79(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Very slow.

You may clam we hate you but you kill us.

Killer Children who clam we are hater.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by JideAmuGiaka: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

What could be more deceptive than commissioning of paper and sand dung in the name of second Niger bridge by GEJ

Lol, the sand and other things in those pics has been there since GEJ era, we can't be deceived.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ekobami: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Hahaha hate will kill you. That is indeed the new look of 2nd Niger Bridge. If you're not happy go and set it ablaze.

Nobody is looking for your inconsequential vote. The president worn without you and that will be replicated. You have 1 vote and it is nothing but waste of ballot paper as it has no effect on the outcome.

The president is constructing D bridge not for your vote rather because he was sworn to be president for those who voted for him, those who voted against him and those who did not partake in the election at all.

You're right. I don't know what is wrong with this Muslims they erect 1 Pilar each four years. I am not even sure if Mallam Jonathan have erected any pillar in his last six years of presidency. What of the other uneducated Muslim called Obasanjo that ruled for 8 years has he done anything about the bridge?

I Love You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by rickyrex(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
I will keep saying it, if you like kill yourself by yourself. As corrupt as GEJ regime is been tagged. Whatsoever this administration tried to accomplished were initiative of passed regime
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by goldenarrow: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Xander85:
See them dashing in with their jars of vaseline in hand to w'ank all over this thread. It's funny how these hardcore Igbo haters are so desperate to link at least one project in the SE to their god. It's pathetic that three years after being sworn in to office, this is all he has to show....a couple of concrete pillars!

Meanwhile, the Kaduna-Abuja rail line started by GEj is signed, sealed and delivered; the Lagos-Ibadan rail line is being constructed at the speed[[b]/b] of light; the Abuja metroline started by GEJ is almost complete; a contract will soon be signed to deliver gas to Kano from Ajaokuta while Onitsha and Nnewi that are practically sitting on gas are bypassed; Kano, Kaduna and Abuja airports are being done up nicely for international operations; dry ports are being opened all over the North, and yet Ndigbo should jump for joy over a couple of concrete pillars that prove according to these Igbo haters that Buhari loves Ndigbo and is treating us fairly and on equal terms with others!

Stop saying what you don't know. Speed of light indeed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by donval2121(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2018
OGA I HAVE BEEN CROSSING THE BRIDGE OFTEN OO. THERE IS NO STRUCTURE OF THUS KIND THERE,. THIS IS PURE PROPAGANDA. GO AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF. LIERS
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Biggers82(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2018
APC and lies are like 5and 6 biko this is not Second Niger Bridge try another lies
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Superman30(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Biafrannuke post=66664419]If you like construct 3rd nigger bridge, zoo's time is up
An infrastructural project that shouldn't even be demanded before a pro active govt embarks on it in a non zoo is a campaign point for the zoo. adding one pillar every four yrs is now what the uneducated muslim political class of the zoo uses to entice Africa's most important race during election. Ndi Igbo, obu di otu a ka anyi ga esi we noru? Nigeria enweghi kwanu odiniru ma ncha. okwa Biafra bu olile anya anyi n'uwa.

marakwa na anyi mee ka agasi na anyi amaghi na nsogbu di, nsogbu anyi ana abawanye. in future our problem will get more complex and cost us more to solve. The earlier, the better. ka anyi kwado nu IPOB maka nnwere onwe anyi.[/quote

Ur darlyn Christian Jonathan spent six years and didn't love you guys enough to do it when Nigeria had so much Oil wealth!
Devils like you are our worst problem!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Badman4good: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Source: Bashir Ahmad Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2086921861335440&id=100000529389569&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6543709038900420949%3Amf_story_key.-6961185626750841421%3Atop_level_post_id.1561187207324408%3Asrc.22&__tn__=CH-R

Projects being carried out by the APC government. Little drops of water make the mighty ocean

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Minemrys: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

my man. I just love your sarcasm. They talk of muslims and i wonder what good the christians were. Well, islam is the poster child for evil.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by donval2121(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2018
With comments coming from Here, Nigeria can never be one.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Coldfeets: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Wailers o seti kwanu o!

Biakwanu kobanu nonsense juru unu onu.

Ndi nzuzu.

Biko SAI baba ruo 2023!!!
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by rainylad(f): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Their eyes will be cleared then, because the PMB I know when re-elected will clamp down heavily on all these their cheap blackmail and sabotage because he has nothing more to lose.

The beauty of it for patriotic law abiding Igbo's however, is that by then all the SE roads PMB is working on would have been completed along with the 2nd Niger Bridge, and it will be clear to the blind that Buhari is the best leader the east has enjoyed since 1999.

You and your BMC guys are so so pained..just see how you are whinning and crying like chickens because Igbos refused to be impressed by buhari....una go cry tire but you r masters can keep deceiving themselves they are building and constructing roads..We shall ply the roads and bridges and spit in your faces....chikena.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by mrdna(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2018
The project Goodluck Jonathan started. He want to probe the project then. RUBBBIISHH
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Coldfeets: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Jisos!

Guy, you be baba for sarcasm.

In fact, as from today I don change your nairaland monicker to Mrsarcasticlala.

Choi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by bigpicture001: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

...are u actually with ur senses? or has the govt installed a bug in u?....how can u say that a govt that stopped work on the construction of a bridge very significant to " a people" yet didn't construct any other road in the entire region and still went ahead on CNN to justify his action that they didn't vote for him.....only for him to start playing politics with them just 7months to his re-election bid....his sudden interest in anything south east is purely political and if u see it as otherwise, then u have no brains in ur head....i repeat ONLY A fOOLISH IGBO MAN Will caste a vote for Buhari or APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.