Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (46960 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ogyunging(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Na wa for us, English was supposed to unite different tribes and cultures, instead it is a platform for our tribal trysts.

Chaos is usually followed by order. I hope For light at the end of the tunnel.

All this Tribal hate is bad for the country

I cover my country with light, love and peace

Trips.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by drey076(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
the fact still remains that buhari must be booted out of aso rock shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by buhariguy(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:
This is laughable. This is deception on the level of criminality.
according to idiotic pigs of Biafra
drey076:
the fact still remains that buhari must be booted out of aso rock shikena

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by smyo(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Not serious
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Modarun(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2018
The real MVP here is Goodluck Jonathan, this project was supposed to be delivered by now if GEJ won. cos it was a 14month project but Buhari stopped the project.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/second-nigeria-bridge-will-have-to-wait-icrc.html

now that he wants reelection he wants to restart it. fact is for over 1year six months not a single thing was done. Cos he wasnt interested, but loosing Benue, Platuea, Kogi, Taraba, Southern Kaduna and so on has driven him to court the South East. As can see from the lonk below Bubari stopped the work, and all through 2017 not a single pin was added to that project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ikemesit4477: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:
Children of hate will still be angry with this development.

I have already seen some below.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by klimkid: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
you are absolutely pointless
Biafrannuke:
If you like construct 3rd nigger bridge, zoo's time is up
An infrastructural project that shouldn't even be demanded before a pro active govt embarks on it in a non zoo is a campaign point for the zoo. adding one pillar every four yrs is now what the uneducated muslim political class of the zoo uses to entice Africa's most important race during election. Ndi Igbo, obu di otu a ka anyi ga esi we noru? Nigeria enweghi kwanu odiniru ma ncha. okwa Biafra bu olile anya anyi n'uwa.

marakwa na anyi mee ka agasi na anyi amaghi na nsogbu di, nsogbu anyi ana abawanye. in future our problem will get more complex and cost us more to solve. The earlier, the better. ka anyi kwado nu IPOB maka nnwere onwe anyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by phase1: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
But why the hustle for 5%ers votes if I may ask?
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by buhariguy(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Modarun:
The real MVP here is Goodluck Jonathan, this project was supposed to be delivered by now if GEJ won. cos it was a 14month project but Buhari stopped the project.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/second-nigeria-bridge-will-have-to-wait-icrc.html

now that he wants reelection he wants to restart it. fact is for over 1year six months not a single thing was done. Cos he wasnt interested, but loosing Benue, Platuea, Kogi, Taraba, Southern Kaduna and so on has driven him to court the South East. As can see from the lonk below Bubari stopped the work, and all through 2017 not a single pin was added to that project.
if the 2nd Niger bridge is not fulfill before 2015, Call me bastard.------ineffectual buffoon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by contigiency(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2018
The man PMB has exceeded expectation of many haters of Nigeria who have held this country at ransom for decades, cut off their supply of looted funds and resources hence their fake shouts for for the removal of the president. But I am not disturbed because from time imemorial, evil has never triumphed over good. So they can go on with their noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by buhariguy(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2018
phase1:
But why the hustle for 5%ers votes if I may ask?
because we love Igbo's, we are one,
but we hate idiotic pigs of Biafra, because they are terrorist.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by blaqoracle: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:
Children of hate will still be angry with this development.

I have already seen some below.
the bridge is not meant for children of hate, it is meant for Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by gidado14(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:
lol, BMC stop deceiving yourselves. you can't get a single vote for dullard no matter how hard you try from SE
your propaganda will never work for you. I visited that same site a month ago, that place is empty and look abandoned. I have no idea why you fools are fighting so hard to get a 5% votes which you said is inconsequential

evil vultures from the land of skull miners have hijacked this thread, since when did they start caring for development of SE

Afonja are the greatest hypocrites
bros no forget say SE no vote for buhari and he still wins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by blaqoracle: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ Igbos throwing tantrums as usual.

Relax, I guarantee you, PMB will show up to commission that bridge with his and Fashola's name on the commissioning plaque to see and torment you forever.

Cry all you want, you know the drill, all your SE village leaders will show up in Aso Ebi, traditional rulers from all your SE villages go form entourage, all your local and national leaders go show face and spread red carpet to welcome PMB and praise him for building and commissioning that bridge.

grin grin grin

buhari humiliates haters with hard work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by phase1: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
because we love Igbo's, we are one, but we hate idiotic pigs of Biafra, because they are terrorist.
You are permitted to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by jimrog: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

BMCoooo!!..stop disturbing us..na by force?

You called us 5% and inconsequential so if you like claim that buhari constructed 5th Niger bridge..

We will not vote for him

Did u vote for him in 2015?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by jimrog: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

You and your BMC guys are so so pained..just see how you are whinning and crying like chickens because Igbos refused to be impressed by buhari....una go cry tire but you r masters can keep deceiving themselves they are building and constructing roads..We shall ply the roads and bridges and spit in your faces....chikena.

Buhari is doing what he is doing not for u ipob ingrates but for the 5% among u. He won the last election without ur vote and he sure will win again without u. So go shove ur face in Emma powerful's ass for all I care....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by uchman48(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
MrHowto:

Hahaha hate will kill you. That is indeed the new look of 2nd Niger Bridge. If you're not happy go and set it ablaze.

Nobody is looking for your inconsequential vote. The president worn without you and that will be replicated. You have 1 vote and it is nothing but waste of ballot paper as it has no effect on the outcome.

The president is constructing D bridge not for your vote rather because he was sworn to be president for those who voted for him, those who voted against him and those who did not partake in the election at all.

You're right. I don't know what is wrong with this Muslims they erect 1 Pilar each four years. I am not even sure if Mallam Jonathan have erected any pillar in his last six years of presidency. What of the other uneducated Muslim called Obasanjo that ruled for 8 years has he done anything about the bridge?

We are tired of these Muslim let's try a Christian like Atiku.

Do you mean pastor Atiku wow that man is a great man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Pataricatering(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

And who said it is achievement? I thought GEJ had commissioned a sketch drawing on paper and call it 2nd Niger bridge. Is that paper not enough for you? Hope you can cross over on the paper GEJ commissioned
they were willing to vote GEJ based on that paper sketch ! Hatred is a terrible thing !

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2018
uchman48:
Do you mean pastor Atiku wow that man is a great man

Lolx

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Tlyon(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Pls is this across the river and to where or just to pass by the river bank
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Fatherofdragons: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
because we love Igbo's, we are one,
but we hate idiotic pigs of Biafra, because they are terrorist.
Na so, continue to deceive ya self.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Samuel1106(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Hahahahahaha..... APC and Bubu will not stop to amaze me with their cheap lies, propaganda and deceit. Are you talking of the imaginary bridge I visited the site on Tuesday this week? Posterity will not forgive anyone who voted for this INCOMPETENT Daura President.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Pataricatering(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

BMCoooo!!..stop disturbing us..na by force?

You called us 5% and inconsequential so if you like claim that buhari constructed 5th Niger bridge..

We will not vote for him
you can throw all your votes in river niger ! He didn’t win with your votes then and he won’t now !

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Xander85:
See them dashing in with their jars of vaseline in hand to w'ank all over this thread. It's funny how these hardcore Igbo haters are so desperate to link at least one project in the SE to their god. It's pathetic that three years after being sworn in to office, this is all he has to show....a couple of concrete pillars!

Meanwhile, the Kaduna-Abuja rail line started by GEj is signed, sealed and delivered; the Lagos-Ibadan rail line is being constructed at the speed of light; the Abuja metroline started by GEJ is almost complete; a contract will soon be signed to deliver gas to Kano from Ajaokuta while Onitsha and Nnewi that are practically sitting on gas are bypassed; Kano, Kaduna and Abuja airports are being done up nicely for international operations; dry ports are being opened all over the North, and yet Ndigbo should jump for joy over a couple of concrete pillars that prove according to these Igbo haters that Buhari loves Ndigbo and is treating us fairly and on equal terms with others!
child of hate
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by callthefred: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
I really need the government to do something extra ordinary not all these propaganda. Building a bridge is good but no where near the 12 Universities Jona built. Government needs to work more and make less noise abeg...I doubt Lagos Ibadan or Abuja Lokoja will be completed by the end of this tenure how much more the badly needed Ajaokuta steel.
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by adanny01(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:

Where there is a river, ferry can be operational. Who needs a dumbass bridge anyway?

Thats my problem with the easterners.

Your folks cried over the bridge, it is finally been done but hate will now cause you to say "who needs a dumbass bridge anyway?".

The hate and bile coming out of your mouths is what has been working against you. You will never see an average northerner dishing out this kind of hate neither will you see a Yoruba man doing such. Thats why they get to rule Nigeria and easterners don't.

Search yourselves and heal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Printerscanner: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Children of hate and anger will die of hatred. Goatluck Jonathan is here in the picture commissioning the 2nd Niger Bridge on a drawing board. useless set of people. What your educated brother the ineffectual buffoon could not do, Buhari has started doing it, he will commission it and any Biafran pig or idiot that ride on the bridge is a bastard foe riding on a bridge built by your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by malware: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Xander85:

Ndigbo are quite aware of the fact that GEJ didn't get as much done as we hoped he would, but any shortcomings on his part wasn't done out of malice unlike the present case with Buhari vis-a-vis Ndigbo!

Gej did more for other regions (esp' the North), but guess what, if tomorrow Ndigbo are asked to choose between him and Buhari, most of us will overwhelmingly pick GEJ in a heartbeat! [s]Maybe if you lot didn't distract him with your boko haram he would have got round to having the time and money to do more for the SE. [/s]

Is that the reason why you guys created IPOB to distract Buhari? Thanks to his decisive crushing of the Politically-motivated group..... Bring on the next distraction and we'll deal with it decisively..... A common BH threat, the dullard can't deal with, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

You and your BMC guys are so so pained..just see how you are whinning and crying like chickens because Igbos refused to be impressed by buhari....una go cry tire but you r masters can keep deceiving themselves they are building and constructing roads..We shall ply the roads and bridges and spit in your faces....chikena.

Hehehe you will not die of denial sha. Tryna impress who? Lol.

Buhari won without your useless votes and will repeat this feat with greater numbers as incumbent so whether you acknowledge his great strides in iboland or not it is inconsequential tongue, as he will return as your President and you will continue to hate in an existence plagued with bitterness and frustration. Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
except this bridge is completed by december Buhari should not bother seeking the vote of the east and south south
Re: Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Yyeske(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Wailers will continue to hate but if anyone of them should go over that bridge being built, they won't come out alive.
Hate and more hate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.