Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything (1092 Views)

I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Victoronah1: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please I need help, i don't know what is happening to me I don't know if it has happened to somebody else and that is why I'm creating this post to see if someone can help me out.
Recently I noticed that I get erection almost anytime any moment for example, when I see a male dog and a female dog having sex, suddenly I start to get an erection for by just looking at these animals. Now it has affected me so much that once I look at any girl no matter what she's wearing I'll just start getting an erection. To kiss a girl I will get an erection just a simple kiss if a girl touches me like touches me maybe hugs me or teases me I just suddenly start getting an erection as easy as that.
I don't know how else to treat this how else to make this thing stop it is an embarrassment is has embarrassed me in so many places for example today a female friend of mine came over to visit me then we started playing, we were not even touching each other so they decided to get another erection and she noticed it immediately she felt uncomfortable and told me that she wanted to leave though later on she stayed and we had good fun of ourselves by touching and kissing each other but it was too much just the kissing I was getting strong erection I felt like it was ruining my life with his girl because she thinks I'm always high. Anybody that can help me I will fully be happy because this will sort my life out.
And also I forgot to mention that recently since this thing started to happen I started to touch myself and watch a lot of want to see if I can ease the pressure of the erection but still nothing happens currently now I don't have a girlfriend and I don't usually have sex most of the time I don't know if because I don't have sex that is a problem. But whenever I have sex I tend to last up to 15 minutes at least or 18 minutes lowest. It is not a big deal and then whenever I use a protection I can stay up to 30 to 1 hour. It has not affected my sex life at all in terms of having an erection or lasting long but instead it is effecting my life in a way I don't really really understand. cry cry cry cry
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
How old are you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
FortifiedCity:
How old are you

Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Maydayy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
All these children... ur matter weak me

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Victoronah1: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maydayy:
All these children... ur matter weak me
Mr adult if you don't have anything reasonable, Bleep off from my thread.
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by jejemanito: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Victoronah1:
And thus, you just confirmed your age

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Maydayy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Victoronah1:
I'm not here to exchange words with you bro. People are busy thinking of how to make more money .And you are worried about erections ?
P. S they are just frigging erections
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Victoronah1: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maydayy:

I'm not here to exchange words with you bro. People are busy thinking of how to make more money .And you are worried about erections ?
P. S they are just frigging erections
you must be very stupid. Because you don't have money yet, how is it my business? go and make the money and become responsible and get off my thread.
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cut. It. Off.

You don't deserve one if dogs mating turns you on
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Victoronah1: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Cut. It. Off.

You don't deserve one if dogs mating turns you on
laughable
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Jimbadly: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2018
Mtchewwwwww!!!!
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by hidhrhis(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2018
bro kukuma sleep with the dog nah
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by itiswell247: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Victoronah1:
Please I need help, i don't know what is happening to me I don't know if it has happened to somebody else and that is why I'm creating this post to see if someone can help me out.
Recently I noticed that I get erection almost anytime any moment for example, when I see a male dog and a female dog having sex, suddenly I start to get an erection for by just looking at these animals. Now it has affected me so much that once I look at any girl no matter what she's wearing I'll just start getting an erection. To kiss a girl I will get an erection just a simple kiss if a girl touches me like touches me maybe hugs me or teases me I just suddenly start getting an erection as easy as that.
I don't know how else to treat this how else to make this thing stop it is an embarrassment is has embarrassed me in so many places for example today a female friend of mine came over to visit me then we started playing, we were not even touching each other so they decided to get another erection and she noticed it immediately she felt uncomfortable and told me that she wanted to leave though later on she stayed and we had good fun of ourselves by touching and kissing each other but it was too much just the kissing I was getting strong erection I felt like it was ruining my life with his girl because she thinks I'm always high. Anybody that can help me I will fully be happy because this will sort my life out.
And also I forgot to mention that recently since this thing started to happen I started to touch myself and watch a lot of want to see if I can ease the pressure of the erection but still nothing happens currently now I don't have a girlfriend and I don't usually have sex most of the time I don't know if because I don't have sex that is a problem. But whenever I have sex I tend to last up to 15 minutes at least or 18 minutes lowest. It is not a big deal and then whenever I use a protection I can stay up to 30 to 1 hour. It has not affected my sex life at all in terms of having an erection or lasting long but instead it is effecting my life in a way I don't really really understand. cry cry cry cry

I suggest you undergo deliverance, if you would not mind you can reach Servant Vic of CCT deliverance ministries through this link, he prays deliverance prayers through phone;

https://www.nairaland.com/2644906/list-deliverance-ministries-nigeria
Re: I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything by Victoronah1: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2018
See this thing is serious. If I am chatting with a girl on whatsapp, I start getting erection.if she sends me luv, baby, shuga, all these nice words my dick goes straight up. Is this normal.?

(1) (Reply)

Jigsimur Distributors Now Available In Akure And Jos / What Happens To Your Body 60 Minutes After Drinking A Coke / Best Hospital In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.