Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (51471 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
Almuhandis:

Lord jesus, help me-for our help comes from you. Thier help comes from themselves.no wonder they take laws in to their hands.
the MSA used all over the world was developed from the land of the coptics.your quran is being written in it.or are you angry that i can read your book of false hood? Tell this forum what do you know of NASKH and  show us one verse in the quran where its said that ramadan is jihad?
Now to my brethren of the way,let me educate you on why these guys are mean, confused and suicidal.
WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH CONFUSION AND CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QURAN IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY WAS THE PROPHET'S REVELATIONS CHANGING OVER TIME?THE ANSWER LIES IN THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED HIMSELF.AT FIRST THE MSGS THAT WAS REVEALD TO MUHAMMED WERE PEACEFUL AND KIND IN ORDER TO ATTRACT PEOPLE. angry angry BUT CIRCUMSTANCE CHANGED(THE ROOT OF DOUBLE STANDARD IN ISLAM) MUHAMMED ENCOUNTERED MUCH OPPOSITION IN MECCA,THE CITY WHERE HE FIRST PREACHED HIS MSG,SO HE LEFT FOR YATHRIB (MEDINA) AD622.HE BUILT UP HIS MILITARY  WAR MACHINE.WHEN HE BECAME CONFIDENT HE RTURND AND CONQUER  MECCA AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.THIS SINGULAR OPERATION CHANGED ISLAM FROM A SPIRITUAL RELIGION TO A POLITICAL REVOLUTION (THE ORIGINS OF BLOOD BATH IN ISLAM)
HIS LIFE IN MECCA WAS AL ABOUT PRAYERS AND MEDITATION-SO THE QURANIC REVELATIONS TALK ABOUT PEACE AND COOPERATION WITH OTHERS.
BUT IN MEDINA HE BECAME A MILITARY COMMANDER AND GENERAL AND INVADER. SO THE REVS IN MEDINA TALK ABT MILITARY POWER AND INVASION IN THE NAME OF ISLAM (WELCOME TO THE START OF SUICIDAL TERRORISM).
60% OF THE QURANIC VERSES TALKS ABOUT JIHAD,WHICH STANDS TO REASON,BECAUSE HE RECIEVED MOST OF THE QURAN AFTER HE LEFT MECCA. JIHAD BECAME THE BASIC POWER AND THE DRIVING FORCE OF ISLAM.NOW TO DECIEVE HIS FOLLOWERSTHE QURAN IS NOT ARRANGED IN THE WAY IT WAS REVLEAD TO HIM.(YOU CAN SAY 419).
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT OSAMA IBN LADEN AND IS ILK ARE THE TRUE WORSHIPERS OF ALLAH THAN ALL THIS EGGHEADS HERE TRYIN TO THEOLOGISE A DEAD END.THEY OBEY THE QURAN TOTALLY.BECAUSE WHEN nasikh IS DEPOLYED ALL VERSE FOR JIHAD OVERIDES ALL VERSE OF LOVE PEACE AND FORGIVENESS.to be cont, HOWEVER LET BE LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A FOOD FOR THOUGHT WHICH WILL FORM MY NEXT DISCUSS. SURAH 4:89 quotation-the NOBLE QURAN: "those who reject Islam must be killed.If they turn back(from islam) take(hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, "
FOR GOD SAKE HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THIS BACKGROUND WITH THAT OF OUR MASTER JESUS(EVEN IF HE IS A PROPHET AT PER WITH A KILLER AND DECIEVER)
cool the worst they can do is to issue a fatwah-which will give me an opportunity to be at the feet of my master-YESUA ALMASIYA

ALETHEIA; are you seeing my last post.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^I have seen it. May you continue to abide in the grace love and peace of Yeshua Al-Masihu who is Lord and God.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
aletheia:

^^Really. Some more obfuscation. Don't you just love the logic of maths. Your question above just proves my point! Here is the solution using elementary maths.

So your farmer would buy 1 cow, 5 horses and 94 chickens, spending exactly $100 to get exactly 100 animals. Proving the point that starting with one pie you will get one pie when all of the slices are added together. However according to the guidelines in your qur'an (defying all laws of mathematics):

When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to [size=13pt]2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 (greater than 1).[/size]

A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to [size=13pt]1/3 + 1/4 + 2/3 = 15/12[/size] of the available property.

The neutral observers will note how you went outside the qur'an to try to explain it's illogical maths.

Please 1 + 1 in maths = 2 always, not sometimes.

A "mighty " problem handled with elementary maths (according to the solver)

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
The Sun that gives sight to the eagle [/b]blinds the [b]owl. . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hey! Guys! Lol
my 20 naira advise

in maths we have what called logic reasoning. So let clear some having done so many numerical and complex i have this to say. Maths it self is ordinarily complex. While am not supporting any side, i found so many statement above false and right.

1. In maths 1+1 is not always 2 i.e 1+1=2 its depend on the condition.
Let me explain pls. Am you using my handset so bear with me in presentation

can 3+4=7 and 3+4= 5? ? I know so many people will say rhino again.

first condition
simple add 3+4=7

second condition
3^2 + 4^2=5^2

9+16=25

25=25

take square root on both side

5=5!

You see in maths we have conditions that govern parameters.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
. . . Take the case of human beings, made up of BODY [/b]and [b]SOUL at the least >>>>

'1 Body' + '1 Soul' = '1 Human Being'  (NOT TWO HUMAN BEINGS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as the propositions of mathematics [/b]refer to reality, they are [b]not certain,
As far as they are certain, they DO NOT REFER to reality.
--Albert Einstein
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2010
. . . Again you guys are underating the power of fractions in maths. A fractions are something else. Ok check this out. . . .
Is easier to look at this equation and simply rush it. Choose 1 from the options
1/3+ 2/3=
my people the answer is NOT equal to '1'

proof.
We have been programme fro childhood to be numbers on base 10 while the closes solutions to any numerical problem is base 2.

From outside
1/3 + 2/3=3/3 which you may think is 1
nah!

1/3=0.33333333333333333333 To infinity

and

2/3=0.66666666666666666666 to infinity

now adding
0.333333 to infinity and 0.6666y to infinity
you have
0.3333333+0.666666=0.9999999999 to infinity

0.9999999999999 to infinity can NEVER be equal to '1'

Only when you approximate the value to any "decimal point" note the word decimal point which means simply means "base 10b which is what majority of people are familiar with.
To many 0.9999 and 1 makes no diffirence but in science we value any unit.
Lets assume you are among the people that thinks 0.999 and 1 have no diffrence

simply multiply
0,99*100 000 000= 99 000 000
1*100 000 000=100 000 000
if you have 100 000 000 in your account and the bank manager call you and tell you your money is 99 000 000 wont you sue him? ? Just asking. . . . . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
imhotep:

. . . Take the case of human beings, made up of BODY [/b]and [b]SOUL at the least >>>>

'1 Body' + '1 Soul' = '1 Human Being'  (NOT TWO HUMAN BEINGS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as the propositions of mathematics [/b]refer to reality, they are [b]not certain,
As far as they are certain, they DO NOT REFER to reality.
--Albert Einstein

In the case of human beings >>

1 + 1 = 1
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
this side journeys will no  help us to deliver the souls of the jihadists to the source of Alnurr.give to maths what belongs to maths  and to yesua what belongs  to him
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
Exactly thats what am saying you applied a condition that you defined as"incase of human being"! So your conditions are base on some parameters either coded or uncoded. You see am a student of science and maths. I dont rush at number cos they might bleep you up.

[/quote][quote author=imhotep link=topic=445327.msg6688089#msg6688089 date=1283459813]

1 + 1 = 1
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by NegroNtns(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tell how Jesus as a King is reality, if you may. I wanna see how a person born in a manger is a king, with a single portfolio to show it. If you are talking about prophethood, then every prophet was a king, even when Jospeh was in Prison, he had to be king then. If it was the killing that made him a king, then John was killed. He had to be king, too. I read that the Jews mocked him, because they said he was a fake. Please proof your statement with evidence. We know David was. So was his son Solomon (AS to both) So was Saul.

npqtr,

The scriptures are written in literal texts but beyond their poetic messages and their linear meanings there are far more enlightenement hidden in their mysteries.

Michael Jordan was called King of the basketball courts, in fact some called him "King Jordan". Does that mean he wears a crown? Sunny Ade was called King (King Sunny Ade), does that make him a coronated monarch?

Seek enlightenement in the Quran my brother.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
Lord jesus, help me-for our help comes from you. Thier Huh help comes from themselves.no wonder they take laws in to their hands------->T[size=15pt]he same lod that cried my God My God why have thou forsaken me or that threatened those that would not let me prevail bring them slau them before me, no wonder Christians are slaying te Iraqis the afghanis, etc no wonder Hitler tried to erase the Jews[/size]
the MSA used all over the world was developed from the land of the coptics.your quran is being written in it.or are you angry that i can read your book of false hood? Tell this forum what do you know of NASKH and  show us one verse in the quran where its said that ramadan is jihad?--------> Senseless questions that only amuses me.
Now to my brethren of the way,let me educate you on why these guys are mean, confused and suicidal-----> Intellectual servitude is only temporal if you want
WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH CONFUSION AND CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QURAN IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY WAS THE PROPHET'S REVELATIONS CHANGING OVER TIME?THE ANSWER LIES IN THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED HIMSELF.AT FIRST THE MSGS THAT WAS REVEALD TO MUHAMMED WERE PEACEFUL AND KIND IN ORDER TO ATTRACT PEOPLE. Angry Angry BUT CIRCUMSTANCE CHANGED(THE ROOT OF DOUBLE STANDARD IN ISLAM) MUHAMMED ENCOUNTERED MUCH OPPOSITION IN MECCA,THE CITY WHERE HE FIRST PREACHED HIS MSG,SO HE LEFT FOR YATHRIB (MEDINA) AD622.HE BUILT UP HIS MILITARY  WAR MACHINE.WHEN HE BECAME CONFIDENT HE RTURND AND CONQUER  MECCA AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.THIS SINGULAR OPERATION CHANGED ISLAM FROM A SPIRITUAL RELIGION TO A POLITICAL REVOLUTION (THE ORIGINS OF BLOOD BATH IN ISLAM)----> [size=14pt][b]I only hope you are not a fool at forty? first you hardly point refrences to what you write, moreover, unlike Jesus in the bible who perpetually Insulted his elders and even called his mother woman, The holy Prophet Muhhamd approached the Meccans with wisdom and patience and even suffered great persecuetion due to his faith, the Meccans offered him wealth and power, yet the prophet flatelyrejected their offers and maintained that they should turn away from worshiping Idols which they used their own hands to create, The Prophet was invited to medina due to the fact that they believed in him, in fact the Prophet was also rejected in anothr town I think taif. Ignoramus you failed to mention that the Meccans perpetually attacked Medina in order to destroy Islam yet this only led to the eventual demise of their false religion, as time after time the Prophet triumped over them, in fact all the wars fought were initiated by the Mecccans, who went to the extent of imposing a blockade against Medina, this Only goes to sow your willful ignorance or the degree of your Falsehood which the great Liar Paul encouraged you to do by saying "if by my falsehood God's Glory abideth then why call me a sinner", you are a sinner as Lyng is sinful. He conquered Mecca simply because the Meccans after signing the treaty of Hudabiya broke the treaty by killing a muslim, Yet the Prophet on Conquaring Mecca Forgave his persecuetors and went on start a peaceful coexistence between the various factions in Mecca, in short you lies are only shameful to yourself and Religion.[/b][/size]
HIS LIFE IN MECCA WAS AL ABOUT PRAYERS AND MEDITATION-SO THE QURANIC REVELATIONS TALK ABOUT PEACE AND COOPERATION WITH OTHERS.
BUT IN MEDINA HE BECAME A MILITARY COMMANDER AND GENERAL AND INVADER. SO THE REVS IN MEDINA TALK ABT MILITARY POWER AND INVASION IN THE NAME OF ISLAM (WELCOME TO THE START OF SUICIDAL TERRORISM)------> [size=15pt]you lie immensly. shamelessly parroting the devil's deception. As a siple reply is that the Verse on " No compulsion in religion was revealed in Medina, at the hieght of His Power, yet, other verses such as the one that says in you kill an innocent person unjustly is as if he has killed the whole of humanity-----, yet bigots and fanatic per excellence like you are blind, that is why you cannot return to the path, where did the only invasion he lead was the conquest of Mecca where due to the fat that the pagans broke the treaty he s forced to put dem in their place. [/size]
60% OF THE QURANIC VERSES TALKS ABOUT JIHAD,WHICH STANDS TO REASON,BECAUSE HE RECIEVED MOST OF THE QURAN AFTER HE LEFT MECCA. JIHAD BECAME THE BASIC POWER AND THE DRIVING FORCE OF ISLAM.NOW TO DECIEVE HIS FOLLOWERSTHE QURAN IS NOT ARRANGED IN THE WAY IT WAS REVLEAD TO HIM.(YOU CAN SAY 419).---->[size=15pt] Quote this 60% verses if you are truthful, if not then accept my deepest condolence on the death of truth in your life, only a fanatic of Bush fame makes such claim, yet your deep seated ignorance has left you dead to reason, fool the Qu'an came in piee by piece hence During the Life time of the Holy Prophet dictated where each revealed verse are to be placed futhermore he recited the Qur'an in way it is so you are the daft 419ner who believes that by lying like Paul you are not a sinner.[/size]
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT OSAMA IBN LADEN AND IS ILK ARE THE TRUE WORSHIPERS OF ALLAH THAN ALL THIS EGGHEADS HERE TRYIN TO THEOLOGISE A DEAD END.THEY OBEY THE QURAN TOTALLY.BECAUSE WHEN nasikh IS DEPOLYED ALL VERSE FOR JIHAD OVERIDES ALL VERSE OF LOVE PEACE AND FORGIVENESS.to be cont, HOWEVER LET BE LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A FOOD FOR THOUGHT WHICH WILL FORM MY NEXT DISCUSS. SURAH 4:89 quotation-the NOBLE QURAN: "those who reject Islam must be killed.If they turn back(from islam) take(hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, "-----------> [size=15pt][b]a fool can only be wise in the presence of fools like himself, as the Majority of Muslims have rejeted Bin laden acts and his cohorts, yet just like Paul the deciever you want u to believe they are the real Muslims? yu daftness is only comparable to that of the He goat, as we can in like Manner call Hitler the greatest Christian since he said he acting in accordance to the will of the al-mighty, and further said all what he has said(against the Jews) ahve been said by Martin Luther -- a great anti-semite and founder of protestanism, we can go further and say that all the american solddiers - Christians- invovled in the Iraq war are true Christains since they are slaying those that do not want them to prevail on them--following the words of Jesus, furthermore even all the atrocities they commit against the Iragis in Abu gharib are in fact the best character we should expect from Christians in general, furthermore Ever since Jesus allegdedly said " for those my enemies that do not want me to prevail over them bring them and slay them" christians hae been involved in the worst form ethnic cleasing such as the Jerusalem Massacre, the Rwanda genocide, the Hitler genocide the list is indeed long, you reeasoning abilit if followed will leave you in a dilema, I shake my head at your Intelligence it seem to be the finest in the Christian list of interlectuality,this is the actual verse you quote fro 4:88-89
YUSUFALI: Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.
YUSUFALI: They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;

Now YOU LIAR WHERE DOES IT TALK OF KILLING PEOPLE OF OTHER FAITH NAY IT SAYS OF THE HYPOCRITS, THEY SEEK TO CREATE DIVISION BETWEEN YOU(THEMUSLIMS), THE HYPOCRITES WHERE PRETENDING MUSLIMS WHO TRIED TO INTRODUCE DECENSION IN THE MUSLIM'S CAMP, THE VERSE GOES FURTH TO WARN MUSLIMS NOT TO TAKE AS FRIENDS AND THE SAYS IT THEY TURN RENEGADES(REBEL ----FIGHT AGAISNT) SIEZE THEM AND SLAY THEM, YOU ARE ALMOST AT PAR WITH THE DEVIL IN HIS BID TO USE LIES TO DESTROY HUMANITY SO DO YOU AND PAUL USE LIES TO PROPAGATE YOUR FASLE RELIGION, SINCE ONLY THOSE THAT ARE FALSE USE FASLEHOOD TO SPREAD THEIR RELIGION.
Huh FOR GOD SAKE HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THIS BACKGROUND WITH THAT OF OUR MASTER JESUS(EVEN IF HE IS A PROPHET AT PER WITH A KILLER AND DECIEVER)----YES JESUS THREATENED TO KILL AND EVEN WENT TO THE EXTNT OF TELLING HIS DISCIPLES TO GET SWORSAS IN

. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
". . . Master, shall we smite them with the sword?"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:49----> WHICH HE DID CAUSING ONE OF THE GUARDS TO LOSE HIS EARS., NOW IF JESUS WAS READY TO KILL TO SAVE HIS SKIN I ONLY WONDER WHO IS DELUDED IN HIS REASONING.
[/b][/size]
Cool the worst they can do is to issue a fatwah-which will give me an opportunity to be at the feet of my master-YESUA ALMASIYA---> [size=15pt]slowpoke -A fatwa is an Islamic religious ruling-- YET THE WORST YOU CAN IS TO LIE LIKE PAUL[/size]

ALETHEIA; are you seeing my last post.-----> TWO BLIND MEN CANNOT LEAD EACH OTHER grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^some pple are definitely insane&retarded,proliferating every thread with junks in support of a blood thirsty religion of suicide bombers&terrorists
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^some pple are definitely insane&retarded,proliferating every thread with junks in support of a blood thirsty religion of suicide bombers&terrorists
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
Need to address some digressions here:

@Rhino.3dm:
Please, you are muddying the waters with poor maths and thereby providing a bolt hole for nopuqeater. Have you forgotten that Maths is based on logical rules? What about precedence of operators?
Rhino.3dm:

3^2 + 4^2=5^2
9+16=25
25=25
take square root on both side
5=5!
Your circular argument only shows that 3^2 + 4^2 = 5^2 not 3 + 4 = 5: for 3 + 4 to equal 5 by your argument then sqrt(9 + 16) must equal sqrt(9) + sqrt(16) which is not the case.

@imhotep
imhotep:

1 + 1 = 1
^I know and agree with this but notice I was careful with the choice of words I used in my proof.
aletheia:

Please 1 + 1 in maths = 2 always, not sometimes.

@Almuhandis:
Almuhandis:

this side journeys will no  help us to deliver the souls of the jihadists to the source of Alnurr.give to maths what belongs to maths  and to yesua what belongs  to him
^ I totally agree with you but there was a need to show nopuqeater an example of falsehood in his qur'an given his claim that his god kept the book free from corruption. Remember he was the one that set the maths problem.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
aletheia:

@imhotep^I know and agree with this but notice I was careful with the choice of words I used in my proof.
. . .You can see that your PROOF does not apply to even yourself, as a human being.

. . . How do you hope to IMPOSE your proof upon God. . .?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
@vedaxcool:
I saw your last post. No need to shout.  cheesy
Can we have your contribution on how come the qur'an has poor maths in it:

When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 (greater than 1).
A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 1/3 + 1/4 + 2/3 = 15/12 of the available property.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
imhotep:

. . .You can see that your PROOF does not apply to even yourself, as a human being.

. . . How do you hope to IMPOSE your proof upon God. . .?
^Please clarify your question (probably belongs to another thread).
Nobody's imposing anything on God. He created the laws that govern the universe.
But notice that we are discussing the division of property and mathematics. A physical whole as in a pie or a cake or an estate cannot be divided into parts that when summed together are more than the whole unless you are suggesting that when it comes to Islamic inheritance, Allah then always performs miracles similar to what Jesus did when he fed the multitudes.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ alethalea
pls. Stick to what you know better. . . Dont insult maths and science.
Okay prof. Alethlea
give me this answer and i will revert to christianity tonight! On this forum, in addition i will give you 1 000 000 naira in cash.
Give me the 'EXACT' value of "pi" you may wish to take it as 22/7.
. . . . .this is the LIMIT of human and computer brain. . . . Thus, welcome to INFINITY!

N.B
you can e-mail microsoft or MIT. Just the answer 'prof.' alethalea.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
toba:

I wonder who invited Sango to nairaland, it seems the only thing he learnt from the bible are the invectives of his god, If you do not like reading go ahead and live your Ignorant life where the a supposed god needs to be saved by another god, where a suppose god lacked knowledge of the day of judgement, where a supposed god called his ellow human being Dog, where a supposed god called his elders all sort of names eg adultrous generation------, where a supposed god called his mother woman and further asked what join me and you together, where a supposed god was foorsaken by his own disciples because they knew that he couldn't save himself talkless of them--------, pls leave that life of barbaric ignorance if that's is what makes you happy. As your aversion to the truth associates you with the prince of Darkness,pity!

aletheia:

@Almuhandis:^ I totally agree with you but there was a need to show nopuqeater an example of falsehood in his qur'an given his claim that his god kept the book free from corruption. Remember he was the one that set the maths problem.

[size=15pt]Typical of you as I have never seen you explain the cup of fooleries in your book or faith rather you raise your points from Shammon, who is quite as intelligent as a pig can be, intrestingly all the points that have been raised on why Jesus is not God has hardly been dealt with like when the simple question was aked that why was Jesus Ignorant of the day of judgment if he were god, yet yu and yur cohorts displayed great evasions, satisfactorily it only shows the extent of falsness of your religion, furthermore I raised the issue of the Aboringinals of ustralia whom refer to GOD as Atanatu meaning the one without an excritory outpost, I aske the question whether Jesus will fit in that designation, apparently the whole gang of fundamentalsit and Fanatic closed their eyes because they knew that Jesus cannot be called Atanatu which is the word for God to the Aboringinals, in fact if a deluded evangelist ws to preach to them Jesus was God, the simple question this people will ask was he Atanatu(the one without an excritory outpost) they will say--if they are truthful---- no, and No Jesus is not GOD because he failed to claim that he was, if h was god the what stopped him from simply saying so, the truth is if he had said so the Jews will have expired him for Ranked blasphemy. Period [/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
. . By 2mrw rhino will post a very simple question, without providing the answer rhino will forbid the usage of numbers on this thread. Or else an open apology must be posted here for insulting maths and science. . .
  if not my hahahahah will tend to infinity.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ alethalea
for you info i control space, meaninig i control everything! and i deal with more than a billion geometry, the future of 7 billion dollar project lies in in ma fuc.k.ing arms right now!. What do you know about "logical reasoning". Keep to your preaching or what ever and dont make me the word f again pls.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@ alethalea
pls. Stick to what you know better. . . Dont insult maths and science.
Okay prof. Alethlea
give me this answer and i will revert to christianity tonight! On this forum, in addition i will give you 1 000 000 naira in cash.
Give me the 'EXACT' value of "pi" you may wish to take it as 22/7.
. . . . .this is the LIMIT of human and computer brain. . . . Thus, welcome to INFINITY!

N.B
you can e-mail microsoft or MIT. Just the answer 'prof.' alethalea.
^^My friend stop dragging red herrings all over the place!  angry You stated that 3 + 4 = 5. You are the one insulting maths and science. I showed you that your proof that 3 + 4 = 5  falls apart when scrutinized by the logical laws of maths. Instead of you to keep quiet; in order to cover up, you drag Pi out (typical debating tactic). Who doesn't know that Pi is both transcendental and irrational. Further ventilating your ignorance you claim that the value 22/7 is the limit of the human brain and computers in computing Pi. Really? When people have memorized it to several hundreds places of decimal and supercomputers have computed it to places of decimal beyond your ken.

Please go away and stop trying to derail this thread with your faux-scholarship.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@ alethalea
for you info i control space, meaninig i control everything! and i deal with more than a billion geometry, the future of 7 billion dollar project lies in in ma fuc.k.ing arms right now!. What do you know about "logical reasoning". Keep to your preaching or what ever and dont make me the word f again pls.
^^Typical ranting of a deluded egomaniac. Have you lost your medication somewhere? You control everything, and you can't even string together a proper sentence. Are the demons in you manifesting now that you descend to profanity. For your information, your bullying tactics do not impress me. Go away. Or open another thread where you can debate me.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 (greater than 1).
A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 1/3 + 1/4 + 2/3 = 15/12 of the available property.

lets examine the verses one after the other:
YUSUFALI: Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half. For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased Left brothers (or sisters) the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases ('s) after the payment of legacies and debts. Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit. These are settled portions ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Al-wise.

YUSUFALI: In what your wives leave, your share is a half, if they leave no child; but if they leave a child, ye get a fourth; after payment of legacies and debts. In what ye leave, their share is a fourth, if ye leave no child; but if ye leave a child, they get an eighth; after payment of legacies and debts. If the man or woman whose inheritance is in question, has left neither ascendants nor descendants, but has left a brother or a sister, each one of the two gets a sixth; but if more than two, they share in a third; after payment of legacies and debts; so that no loss is caused (to any one). Thus is it ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Most Forbearing.

[size=15pt]reading this verse 4:11 only we have the following addition 1/3 + 2/3=1,in fact it gives multiple situations rather than the jumble it all up approach you are giving. is there any mathematical problem the verse? it can simply be viewed as talking of a specifc situation one daughter and a parents, etc in fact like Katz you are just jumbling all the verses together rather than reading the verses and each situation in it's right context. You need to read rather quote verbatim from people like Katz. So you got it all wrong.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I dare you to answer the "Atanatu"( can Jesus be called Atanatu by our Australian budies?) claim which you have evidently become blind to[/size].
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2010
Ha! my friend why friend why waste your typing those jargons, all i asked is for a simple answer you could have just type the figures or is your computer using ink not keyboard?
. . . And for this 3+4=5 is called 'logical reasoning and thats is what you lack! Just stop thinking about it cos it will never make any sense to you.  

aletheia:

^^My friend stop dragging red herrings all over the place!  angry You stated that 3 + 4 = 5. You are the one insulting maths and science. I showed you that your proof that 3 + 4 = 5  falls apart when scrutinized by the logical laws of maths. Instead of you to keep quiet; in order to cover up, you drag Pi out (typical debating tactic). Who doesn't know that Pi is both transcendental and irrational. Further ventilating your ignorance you claim that the value 22/7 is the limit of the human brain and computers in computing Pi. Really? When people have memorized it to several hundreds places of decimal and supercomputers have computed it to places of decimal beyond your ken.

Please go away and stop trying to derail this thread with your faux-scholarship.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2010
okay prof. Here you go again.
A man dies and leave 17cows, with three kids. and he orders . . . .
1st child 1/2 of the total been the eldest
2nd son 1/ 3 of the total
3nd last should have 1/9
. . . And he logical mention that all the cows must be alive. Meaning none shuold be slaughtered during division.
Over to 'prof' am waiting for your answer.
Let see how you will not open your arrse on this threads.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2010
^^^ the only time i reply you again is to congratulate you when you have my answer. . .
You may wish to consult 'holy spirit' for my answer. Or dont dare tell me he/she doesn't answer you
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2010
vedaxcool:

I dare you to answer the "Atanatu"( can Jesus be called Atanatu by our Australian budies?) claim which you have evidently become blind to.
^So you have to go all the way to Australia to try and prove the authenticity of your god. Stone idols are "Atanatu" for they lack excretory orifices. The reddish brown meteorite that was placed in the Ka'aba as the idol of your god al-ilah has no excretory orifice - so he qualifies as "Atanatu" whatever that means since stone idols do not have excretory orifices!
Jesus was God manifest in human flesh; so as offensive as it sounds to you: Yes, he had need of going to toilet to stool and pee. He was thirsty, he slept, he became tired. Until you repent and turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins; you will not know the mystery of the Incarnation.

KJV: I Timothy 3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

okay prof. Here you go again.
A man dies and leave 17cows, with three kids. and he orders . . . .
1st child 1/2 of the total been the eldest
2nd son 1/ 3 of the total
3nd last should have 1/9
. . . And he logical mention that all the cows must be alive. Meaning none shuold be slaughtered during division.
Over to 'prof' am waiting for your answer.
Let see how you will not open your arrse on this threads. 
Rhino.3dm:

^^^ the only time i reply you again is to congratulate you when you have my answer. . .
You may wish to consult 'holy spirit' for my answer. Or dont dare tell me he/she doesn't answer you

^It is evident that you are just pretending to be educated. Why have you kept quiet about Pi? 3+4=5 indeed! Irrationality masquerading as logical reasoning (what buffoonery!) Can you show all of us how 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/9 = 1 in base 10 in your obviously contrived example above. But of course if the man was counting in base 11 then 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/9 of 17 cows = 9 + 6 + 2 cows bearing in mind that 17 (base 11) = 18 (base 10). Like I said, an obviously contrived example, since people don't go around counting their cows in base 11.

Like I said earlier. Either keep quiet or go away. Stop trying to derail this thread. Or the mods will be notified. (If you feel the need to exhibit your ignorance of basic maths-you can invite me to new thread for that purpose)

P.S. The Holy Spirit told me the answer!

KJV: Psalms Chapter 119.99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2010
^^^ hmm my friend! Lol
i promise to open your arrse tonight.
I'd warned you no to be exposing your ingnorance in public forum. . . . .
After providing the answer to this question, i will be left with no options than to punish with '10 strokes' of cain.
Lets go there. . . . . .
Proof(again)

the man left 17 cows
and he gave the following conditions
1/2, 1/3,1/9 .
Hence an illogical mind will rush at the figures as usual and will quickly say its impossible.

Do you know the important of the number 17?

17 cows and all MUST be alive.
   am just an ordinary maths student  and
"i spoke no good unglis"  hehehe   , and as the divider i will apply my elementary logic knowing fully well  the power of the number "17". . . .
I will simply imagine the cows to be 18
i will give eldest 1/2 of 18
1/2*18=9

to the second 1/3 of 18
1/3*18=6

to the last i will give him 1/9 of 18
1/9*18=2

now dundee eat this one up quickly.
2+6+9=17!      rotflmao

Shut up! Dont asked me where is my imaginary 1. i imagine earlier.

so now who is deluded here?

Who needs medications here?
WARNING!
Your RAM is about to crash! You need upgrade.
So, why would i want to waste my time in another thread with a retard??
. . . . Once again welcome to INFINITY!

aletheia:

^It is evident that you are just pretending to be educated. Why have you kept quiet about Pi? 3+4=5 indeed! Irrationality masquerading as logical reasoning (what buffoonery!) Can you show all of us how 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/9 = 1 in base 10 in your obviously contrived example above. But of course if the man was counting in base 11 then 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/9 of 17 cows = 9 + 6 + 2 cows bearing in mind that 17 (base 11) = 18 (base 10). Like I said, an obviously contrived example, since people don't go around counting their cows in base 11.

Like I said earlier. Either keep quiet or go away. Stop trying to derail this thread. Or the mods will be notified. (If you feel the need to exhibit your ignorance of basic maths-you can invite me to new thread for that purpose)

P.S. The Holy Spirit told me the answer!

KJV: Psalms Chapter 119.99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
^^^after seeing the and quickly modifying his post shame on you! Liar. Is this what your faith tells you?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:41am On Sep 03, 2010
@Aletheia; « #415 on: Yesterday at 06:56:36 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 04:17:46 AM
The math that solve the calculation is not the conventional type without wisdom

My proof; here is an elementary math for your effort; A man has 100 USD and he need to have 100 live stocks to start his farming. But he need to have 100 animals from among these 3.

Cow costs 3 USD. for the purpose of selling milk, and dairy products.
Horse costs 10 USD. for transportation to and from the market.
Chicken costs 0.50 USD for the egg production.

How many of each will he have to buy so that he spends the whole 100 USD without going over, yet he will have 100 aminals?

Use all your dy, dx, dt. You will never get it, until you apply wisdom. Thats how the Quranic problems are solved.

Aletheia. Aletheia. Aletheia. Apply your brain. It should be used not only in your high specialty. And then you argue this limply. It does not show your matriculation, for you should have been able to know that however you slice a pie, you will get a pie when all of the slices are added together.
^^Really. Some more obfuscation. Don't you just love the logic of maths. Your question above just proves my point! Here is the solution using elementary maths.

Let x = cows, y = chickens, z = horses

So: 3x + 0.5y + 10z = 100 and x + y + z = 100

Multiplying 1st eqn by -2 => -6x - y - 20z

Subtract above from 2nd eqn => -5x - 19z = -100

This becomes after rearranging: z = (100 - 5x)/19

Since x, y, and z are natural whole numbers it means that 100 - 5x is divisible by 19[/Quote] is this divided by 19 and you get a whole number, yet you think my simple solution of practical math, exactly like yours is not correct? Divide the above by 19 and give me the answer.

[Quote]and 100 - 5x is divisible by 5[/Quote]Yet you have not gotten the hard value of any of the 3 unknowss; X, Y and Z.

[Quote]and less than 100 (as per your limits above).[/Quote]Silly solution of guess work. We both know that should be a constant (coefficient) value to be applied to the equation if you are not giving us a gimmick. How 19 divide up the unknown beats me. What you have spent all day solving is done simply this way; Cow is 3 dollars, deduct it from 100. you are left with 97.
from it buy 5 horses to cost you 50 usd, leaving you with 47 dollars and you already have 6 aminals.
then 47 times 2 is 94 chickens.

the same simple everyday life condition that is applied in the Quranic injuctions. Parents gets 1/3 in this case and wife is 1/8 because of the daughters. All you have to know is that there is 100 usd inheritance and must now be divided witout leaving a cent. and you can go over 100 USD. hewnce you have a common denominator; 24 in this case. and you factor in the portions to get an equal coefficient or constant, which is 100/27.

then go back and rearrange in real time what portion of the 27 is the mother getting. what is wife getting. and the rest daughters get.

[Quote]What number less than 100 is both divisible by 19 and 5 => 95[/Quote]How? Where does 95 appears in the equation, or the animal purchased? Which one is 95?

[Quote]So: 100 - 5x = 95 and z = 5 and x = 1[/Quote]I wonder where 95 came from?

[Quote]Substituting back into x + y + z = 100 gives y = 94.[/Quote]Maybe you have just used the Unity equation here? This is not the way the eminent mathematician from Nigeria formulated it, nor the way the Russian Mathematician explained his own process. For you not to get a fraction you juggle numbers. Whereas I know that I have to end up with a whole pie, always, it is easy to factor everything out, and multiply each group inheritance by the constant.

[Quote]So your farmer would buy 1 cow, 5 horses and 94 chickens, spending exactly $100 to get exactly 100 animals. Proving the point that starting with one pie you will get one pie when all of the slices are added together.[/Quote]This exactly what i did.

[Quote]However according to the guidelines in your qur'an (defying all laws of mathematics):[/Quote}It is the arabs of Islam that developed the concept of Zero. And other some parts of mathematical science; Al gebra.

[Quote]When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 (greater than 1).
A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 1/3 + 1/4 + 2/3 = 15/12 of the available property.[/Quote]Here is your dishonesty. You couldnt divide with 19 without have a fraction as your result. Yet here I gave you what even the old people in the rest of the world without Ph D education in Math have ndealt with and satisfied by it. Also, the Ph D in mathematical sciences in Islamic world have not complained about it. Are you now better than eaither of this people? And here I have solved your problem yet you are not satisfied!

My father died sometimes ago (ra) and his properties was recently partially divided. Those who got what they got, Alhamdulillah, none complained. And from among them are scholars in Nigeria. They should know what is fair, while you dont. Now show us how 100-5x/19 is a hard number, when you dont know what X is? Ypu do practice injustice very intensely. This becomes after rearranging: z = (100 - 5x)/19

Since x, y, and z are natural whole numbers it means that 100 - 5x is divisible by 19

[Quote]The neutral observers will note how you went outside the qur'an to try to explain it's illogical maths.[/Quote]Is there a calculation in the Quran about this, or instruction of the parts? Please tell me how 100-5x/19 gives you a whole number when you dont even have a value for the X?

[Quote]Please 1 + 1 in maths = 2 always, not sometimes.[/Quote]In high level math, there is a particular formula that better suites a problem than applying another. you have those in differential equation. it does not always have to be complicated. so tell me how the 100-5x/19 is a whole number when x is unknown?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.