Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,833 members, 7,945,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (51342 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Enigma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
@nopuqeater

If you follow Jesus you won't be a slave oh! He whom the Son sets free is free indeed. smiley
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
nuclearboy:

Why did christian women start inheriting in the 16th century?   What do that have to do with the price of anything? Nothing, no reason, Or ok, that was when they started - thats the reason.

What does that have to do with 2/3 +1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 which we are being told is equal to 8/8?

reading this verse 4:11 only we have the following addition 1/3 + 2/3=1,in fact it gives multiple situations rather than the jumble it all up approach you are giving. is there any mathematical problem the verse? it can simply be viewed as talking of a specifc situation one daughter and a parents, etc in fact like Katz you are just jumbling all the verses together rather than reading the verses and each situation in it's right context. You need to read rather quote verbatim from people like Katz. So you got it all wrong.

A lot as your primitive religion hardly have any form contribution to the rights of women in fact it took women to be no more than a property of their husbands, and did not have organised laws yet whining boy is already pleading for mercy not to bring he 600 years earlier religion that didn't have basic law yet Islam came bolder and with more confidence in putting things in their right perpective.

What does that have to do with 2/3 +1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 which we are being told is equal to 8/8?---------> the same question arise what does 1/3+2/3 -----have to do with Jesus not being GOD? whineboy be honest, it is the lest we should expect from pple, well guess findin honest ppl this day is very hard.

[size=15pt]furthermore I raised the issue of the Aboringinals of ustralia whom refer to GOD as Atanatu meaning[b] the one without an excritory outpost[/b], I aske the question whether Jesus will fit in that designation, apparently the whole gang of fundamentalsit and Fanatic closed their eyes because they knew that Jesus cannot be called Atanatu which is the word for God to the Aboringinals, in fact if a deluded evangelist ws to preach to them Jesus was God, the simple question this people will ask was he Atanatu(the one without an excritory outpost) they will say--if they are truthful---- no, and No Jesus is not GOD because he failed to claim that he was, if h was god the what stopped him from simply saying so, the truth is if he had said so the Jews will have expired him for Ranked blasphemy. Period. Note even Idols will pass this simple test but Jesus wil fail it woefully[/size].
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
aletheia:

@Enigma:
You are right on that. The delusion has gone so far that it has even entered simple everyday things like counting and dividing numbers.

But the whole uproar is just to try and deflect attention from the verses in the qur'an that muddle maths.

You are the one that raise the inheritance issue to deflect your poor defense of Jesus NOT being God,you lies follow a Gamma distribution as they are only signs of how deep Paul's penchant for lies and deceit are embedded in you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
Enigma:

@nopuqeater

If you follow Jesus you won't be a slave oh! He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.  smiley
^^Indeed, Muslims are in the same quandary as the Jews who rejected Jesus. He said to them:

KJV: John Chapter 8:32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

But their pride prompted them to retort:

KJV: John Chapter 8:33
They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

And again He told them as He tells every man:

KJV: John Chapter 8:34-36.
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
vedaxcool:

furthermore I raised the issue of the Aboringinals of ustralia whom refer to GOD as Atanatu meaning[b] the one without an excritory outpost[/b], I aske the question whether Jesus will fit in that designation, apparently the whole gang of fundamentalsit and Fanatic closed their eyes because they knew that Jesus cannot be called Atanatu which is the word for God to the Aboringinals, in fact if a deluded evangelist ws to preach to them Jesus was God, the simple question this people will ask was he Atanatu(the one without an excritory outpost) they will say--if they are truthful---- no, and No Jesus is not GOD because he failed to claim that he was, if h was god the what stopped him from simply saying so, the truth is if he had said so the Jews will have expired him for Ranked blasphemy. Period. Note even Idols will pass this simple test but Jesus wil fail it woefully

^And I answered you that stones and stone idols are "Atanatu" since they lack excretory orifices. . .just like the reddish meteorite (stone) in the Ka'aba that represents your Allah also lacks an excretory orifice; so it would appear that both Allah and stones, idols and things like trees, mountains that idolaters and animists worship are all Atanatu since these things all lack excretory orifices!

Try to read other's posts before responding:
aletheia:

^So you have to go all the way to Australia to try and prove the authenticity of your god. Stone idols are "Atanatu" for they lack excretory orifices. The reddish brown meteorite that was placed in the Ka'aba as the idol of your god al-ilah has no excretory orifice - so he qualifies as "Atanatu" whatever that means since stone idols do not have excretory orifices!
Jesus was God manifest in human flesh; so as offensive as it sounds to you: Yes, he had need of going to toilet to stool and pee. He was thirsty, he slept, he became tired. Until you repent and turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins; you will not know the mystery of the Incarnation.

KJV: I Timothy 3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino3dm: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
Ok nuke! For the last time
am seek and tired of teaching elementary maths.
The first is the determinant of subsequents ones

Lets take the total money left be 30000

2/3 *30000= 20000,001

1/3*20000,001 = 6666,6663

1/8*20000.001 =2500.0001

now adding all the shares you have
29166.667  Bingo!

These are ratios that depends on whatever the first got.
Try it with any other figure  other than 30000
and see.
Fractions are not ratios.
Am not a prof am just a science and maths student. This is religion section why you people like disturbing me with simple maths question
maen while you are welcome to th INFINITY!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
aletheia:

^And I answered you that stones and stone idols are "Atanatu" since they lack excretory orifices. . .just like the reddish meteorite (stone) in the Ka'aba that represents your Allah also lacks an excretory orifice; so it would appear that both Allah and stones, idols and things like trees, mountains that idolaters and animists worship are all Atanatu since these things all lack excretory orifices!

Try to read other's posts before responding:

The implication is on you as even when an ordinary stone will pass a test of divinity set by primitive pple your god will fail woefully, isn't it a shame on those that worship humans as god?, the implication goes on as when we subject alll that you mentioned to the test of uratul Ihklas ALLAH will surely prevail as it says :
YUSUFALI: Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

YUSUFALI: Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

YUSUFALI: He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

YUSUFALI: And there is none like unto Him.

The first and the most simple test set by those primitive tribe of Australia is that nothing that should be an object of worship must not be associated with the discharge of filth, which to me makes alot of sense,as why should you worship someone that shares your weakness, the fact that we all have to ease ourelves time time easily puts every human into one category, whether rich or poor, Pious and sinner, young or old, in the Qur'an ALLAH makes mention of the fact that Jesus eat earthly food, subjecting him to the limitations of other Humans, in fact no matter how pious or pompous one is the fact remains he must use the looo! No be small thing.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
[size=15pt]Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.” (Acts 2:22).
“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.” (Acts 3:13).
[/size]

Now according to you the author of "acts" are big liars for calling Jesus a servant instead of God, whatever the case is you will always be in a dilema as to why every where you read in the bible J[b]Jesus is not referred to as GOD[/b].period
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^What do you understand by the word glorified in Acts 3:13 that you quoted?

Truly are the scriptures fulfilled in vedaxcool:

KJV: Isaiah 6:9-10. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

KJV: John 1: 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2010
its obvious that its a wast of time reminding the khafirs that they are always evading answers.your knowlege of your religion is suspect.you equate american soldiers to christian invaders-was a major nada the sucide american army officer who in obeyin the quran killed is fellow american a xtian?
You rat you have the guts to speak against a respected mujahideen-Osama ibn laden? I no blame you na becos you dey nija,if not you for hear pepper from Him.you have refuse to answer Nasikh?? or you went to do research.you second class muslim like you-you can not lead me in prayer. However let me go back to exposing the fraud and deceit about your religion.so that the whole world can see you lack the loci standii to speak about my JesusTHE FOCUS OF JIHAD IS TO OVERCOME PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT ISLAM.(YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER MY QUES EARLIER-SHOW ME ONE VERSE IN THE QURAN THAT EQUATES RAMADAN TO JIHAD?
THOSE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO A QURAN SHOULD READ SURAH 2VS217,4VS71-104,8VS24-36AND 39-65.
ALLAH EVEN COMMANDED THE PROPHET TO ENFORCE KILLIN RATHER THAN TAKING PRISONERS;SURAH 8VS67"its not for the prophet to have prisoners of war(and free them with ransom) untill he had made a great slaughter(among his enemies) in the land" THE NOBLE QURAN. CAN THIS PROPHET SPEAK OR BE COMPARED WITH MY MASTER YESUA ALMASIYA. IN SURAH8VS 59-60-ALI TRANSLATION,THE KHAFRIS ARE TOLD TO KILL ANY ONE THAT DISAGREE WITH THEIR DOUBLE SPEAKIN RELIGION.
IN SURAH2VS62,3VS113-114 CHRISTIANS ARE SAID TO WORSHIP ONE GOD AND ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND MUSLIMS CAN BE FRIENDS WITH THEM,BUT IN SURAH5VS51-57 NOBLE QURAN WE SEE THE OPPOSITE.SO THEIR SCHOLARS GOT CONFUSED,BUT AS USUAL A BACK DOOR SOLUTION WAS INVENTED, to be contd
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2010
breaking news:shite muslims procession bombed my a suicide bomber.must be a christian bomber? abi undecided
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2010
53 dead.taliban claims responsibility.what a good foundation the prophet laid,
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2010
@Aletheia and Enigma: « #482 on: Yesterday at 09:49:43 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Yesterday at 09:30:17 PM
@Enigma:
You are right on that. The delusion has gone so far that it has even entered simple everyday things like counting and dividing numbers.[/Quote]One thing you are not, aletheia is a scholar of maths. Please have provided your mind with freedom. hopefully you should let the rest of your senses follow.

[Quote}But the whole uproar is just to try and deflect attention from the verses in the qur'an that muddle maths.[/Quote}Only mad man thins he is the only one who is right. now tell us what Jesus said about inheritance? how did he proposed its divisions? Maybe it one of the things that he left for the Another Comforter? Now what did the holy ghost do to give guidance on Inheritance? You see that Muhammad (AS) is proven here by Jesus saying "he will guide to all things"?

[Quote]« #483 on: Yesterday at 09:51:30 PM »

Quote from: Enigma on Yesterday at 09:39:31 PM
@nopuqeater

If you follow Jesus you won't be a slave oh! He whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Smiley
^^Indeed, Muslims are in the same quandary as the Jews who rejected Jesus. He said to them:[/Quote]Musims do not over lionized Jesus. He was a human prophet to his people. Read Joonu. You will see that he did not care for your Yoruba nigerian mind or nigerian mind, or african mind. He concentrated on the children of Israel; Jacob. Abi omo Jacob ni e ni?

Enigma, keep our idol. I am not an idol worshiper. No muslim on this forum is. I have no need for Biblical Jesus, you god.

[Quote]KJV: John Chapter 8:32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.[/Quote}Give the truth of inheritance from the Biblcal truth, Jesus or the Another comforter. We will love to read it.

[Quote]But their pride prompted them to retort:

KJV: John Chapter 8:33
They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

And again He told them as He tells every man:[/Quote]When did he address "africans"? show us, or you are just a talker without first reasoning?

[Quote]KJV: John Chapter 8:34-36.
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.[/Quote}Did Biblical Jesus commit any sin? Let see; Jesus said whoever called anyone "fool", such a person shall be condemned to hellfire.

Immediately, Jesus called somebody "fool". Whats the ruling in this. Reflect on it and see the consequence of his action by KJV: John Chapter 8:34-36. Is this the mark of sinless man? How is such a man prophetic, yet some say he is the Creator, though he couldnt create anything that was not in existence and stated he was powerless?

[Quote]If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.[/Quote]I lote every god. I love the Almighty Allah. I am a true hanifan. disagreeing with every gods, canceling them out of existence.

[Quote]« #484 on: Yesterday at 10:02:54 PM »

Quote from: vedaxcool on Yesterday at 09:42:30 PM
furthermore I raised the issue of the Aboringinals of ustralia whom refer to GOD as Atanatu meaning the one without an excritory outpost, I aske the question whether Jesus will fit in that designation, apparently the whole gang of fundamentalsit and Fanatic closed their eyes because they knew that Jesus cannot be called Atanatu which is the word for God to the Aboringinals, in fact if a deluded evangelist ws to preach to them Jesus was God, the simple question this people will ask was he Atanatu(the one without an excritory outpost) they will say--if they are truthful---- no, and No Jesus is not GOD because he failed to claim that he was, if h was god the what stopped him from simply saying so, the truth is if he had said so the Jews will have expired him for Ranked blasphemy. Period. Note even Idols will pass this simple test but Jesus wil fail it woefully

^And I answered you that stones and stone idols are "Atanatu"[/Quote]How about Yahweh? Or Jehovah? What about Adonia? Finally, how about Eloi, from the lips of hanging Jesus?

[Quote]since they lack excretory orifices. . .just like the reddish meteorite (stone)[/Quote]Its not reddish. you must be a blind man. how is black, reddish?

[Quote]in the Ka'aba that represents your Allah[/Quote]It id on the wall. And it does not represent Allah. Nothing on earth represents Allah. You have a poor emotional education. You cant hold a decent argument without tripping yourself. Christians represents their i/3 by the cross. what happen with the 2/3s?

[Quote]also lacks an excretory orifice; so it would appear that both Allah and stones, idols and things like trees, mountains that idolaters and animists worship are all Atanatu since these things all lack excretory orifices![/Quote]And you are not Ataanatu, same like Jesus. I understandyou, Aletheia.

[Quote]Try to read other's posts before responding:
Quote from: aletheia on Yesterday at 12:33:59 AM
^So you have to go all the way to Australia to try and prove the authenticity of your god.[/Quote]The aborigine joke is on you. or you think they are not humans, able to say something and you gain wisdom from it? the attitude you have is what satan has, pride and foolush arrogancy.

[Quote]Stone idols are "Atanatu" for they lack excretory orifices.[/Quote]How about the cross on your neck?

[Quote]The reddish brown meteorite that was placed in the Ka'aba as the idol of your god al-ilah has no excretory orifice - so he qualifies as "Atanatu" whatever that means since stone idols do not have excretory orifices![/Quote]The world must be laugh at you for saying set black is reddish.

[Quote]Jesus was God manifest in human flesh;[/Quote]claim of ignorant mind, without any evidence. if you have jesus sayinfg the above, bring it on, and dont forget while you at it that Jesus the Servant who You God Almight sent, of my own I can do nothing, are two verses, among many against you boldface lies.

[Quote]so as offensive as it sounds to you: Yes, he had need of going to toilet to stool and pee. He was thirsty, he slept, he became tired. Until you repent and turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins; you will not know the mystery of the Incarnation.[/Quote]Are you a hindu, or a Buhhdist? You sound exactly like one. Who needs gods, when God is Ever Living?

[Quote]KJV: I Timothy 3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.[/Quote]The lips of Paul. Jeus couldnt say it? Is that why Paul is saying it for you? You and Paul are enemies of Jesus.

[Quote]Jesus is Lord[/Quote]Your own statement of desire on the servant of God. Can you imagine missing full day, saturday as a dead god? Who guarded, and guided the sun, mon, and all creations in his death? While he was alive, he said I cant do anything of my own power. again, who managed the creations?

in america, we say 'dead man walking'.[/quote][/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2010
Not teach ripe person, waste of person. . .

Teach not ripe person, waste of words . . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^At least you agree it's a stone, thou stone-circumnabulating follower of the god. See how the truth comes out by and by, despite all your denials.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6.
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2010
. . . We dont want more of this . . .

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2010
anything you people want to say is fine by me. But even you know the truth - thats why for lack of something to say, Sule the american maiguard is bringing math that is so childish & claiming moroccan solutions. Did anyone hear of the liars creed? They always say thier witness is far away. Vedaxcool, there is nothing God can do that Jesus cannot do - plus he could use the toilet too. What a great God that humbles Himself. If you say I'm lying, show us from the Koran what God can do that Christ cannot. All the math, inheritance, atanatu shows fear of truth showing so you bring in rubbish stuff. On Atanatu - an electric socket does not have any excretory facility so pls start worshipping them. Jesus is Lord and thats final. Even the Koran compares Him directly & determines He is God
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Aletheia; « #488 on: Yesterday at 11:10:01 PM »
[Quote]^^What do you understand by the word glorified in Acts 3:13 that you quoted?[/Quote]you a very clear example of book smart, lacking wisdom. people like you can never be captain of anything. you will lead your followers to ruin, just like those before with your eccentricity.

is there any other quality that a servant has but as a subordinate to the Master? servant cant be equal to the Master. other direct word for servant is slave. now, do you hire a servant for your household, aletheia? if you do, is or she equal to either of the masters of the house (you and your wife, assuming that you are married)?

now that we have established this with assumption that you are a married man, is the servant if a male, allowed to perform the same functions that you perform with your mate? is madam okay with it, since i know how loose people in medicine are, so you may be okay with it?

if the servant is a woman, is madam oay with it, if you perform the same act that you perform with madam as her husband, with the female servant, since i have stated that am familiar with how freely willy you may see sex? I say all this to open your inner eye, knowing very clearly that you are color blind and you scope of the world is strange, but how is your inner? A serant is a servant, glorified or not. And the only truth that we know, based on the lies of the over zealot people who were the writers of your Bible, is that Jesus was a servant to a Master. the glorification part is neither here nor there.

[Quote]Truly are the scriptures fulfilled in vedaxcool:[/Quote]And who is the Another comforter part of the scripture fulfilled upon? What did the entity say about division of all forms of inheritance from the "dearly departed"? When did the "i will return to you, never will leave you, while some of you here are still alive" portion of the scripture fulfilled?

[Qute]KJV: Isaiah 6:9-10. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.[quote][/Quote]WHo are the people being described as not understanding, not seeing, not perceiving? Jews, people of the house of Israel. Jesus said he was sent to the house of Israel and you are forcing him on the rest of the world! We in Islam reject it, as we acknowledge that he was truly a messenger sent to his people (he said it himself. read your Bible). O goo fun iwo man yi. Laakaye koo si fun e. I am disappointed that such a matriculate mind lacks every sense of reality.

[Quote]KJV: John 1: 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.[/Quote]This verse speaks to you, and your type. If you dis agree with Jesus, then its on your head, since you say he is your peak. Why woud he say he was a servant and you made him a master? WHy would he say that he was a prophet to jews only and returning the lost to guidance, that you say he was sent to all mankind? Why would he say that his Lord God is One and you make him a second and a ghost a third? WHy would he say his God's name is not Yahweh, or Jehovah, or Adonia, but ELoi, and when you heard Islam say He is Allah, you deny it?

You are a Nigerian; gather people of different tribes together whose only means of common language with one another is the ENglish language. Choose a name. Any authentic Nigerian name. Ask each of them to say it, while the others are not in the room. Record what came out of each person's lips. After you have done this, gather them al together and play it. You will see how diverse a simple name can sound from different tongues. This is an experiment to show that you have been on the wrong side of spiritual success, as long as you are alive. I hope you have parents, still alive. Discover Islam and be spiritually alive. Then struggle with your parents to come on board. I just did.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
Imhotep is in Nigeria discussing reality of USA. This will be exactly the same if I were to be discussing an incidence in Nigeria. The other day a Nigerian called and said President Obama is building a Mosque in the area of the former world trade center. I had to correct him that it is absolutely a false statement. While the president is not in opposition of the mosque, the building to be torn down has been a mosque for over 20 years and it is an established fact. So no one is just going to a neutral ground and say we wanna build a mosque here. But Muslims die on 911! Imhotep, as strong as America is, 19 rag tag, as the non-muslims call the arabs (rag head; though Moses ragged his head, so were others) cant penetrate American fortress. Impossible, unless Yahweh or Jesus (these are some of your gods'names) wanted it to happen.

@Aletheia: « #494 on: Today at 05:53:13 AM »
[Quote]^^^At least you agree it's a stone, thou stone-circumnabulating follower of the god. See how the truth comes out by and by, despite all your denials.[/Quote]The whole world except you knows its black. Below is what Umar bin Khattab (RA) said about it; BUKHARI: Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667: Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you." www.crystalinks.com/blackstone.html - Cached - Similar

[Quote]1 Corinthians 8:5-6.
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.[/Quote]It is very interesting to observe that Trinity is destroyed here. A new concept emerged, it is Dinity. But this is not my problem. The writer of Corinthians 8:5-6 classificated what his God is, Father, and what his Lord is, Jesus. But listen to what Jesus said and tell me who told the truth between the two (Jesus or Corinthians 8; 5-6 writer); Mark 12 verse 29: Mark 12:29 (New International Version)
29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a]
Footnotes:

1. Mark 12:29 Or the Lord our God is one Lord.

who is the lair when Jesus said even Lord, he is not? funny enough that the footnote says Lord is also God, both interchangeably. I shows your deceit, aletheia. Let the bible speak against you, though it is not a pure book.

Let me interest you with his idea; Jesus must have taught you how you should pray to him, if he is the Lord God as you claim. If he is not, taught you anyway of how to pray to his Lord God ELoi.

Tell us right now how to make a complete prayer and the schedule of it, from one prayer time to another.

then reflect on your won prayer if you follow this commandment from Jesus without any deviation.

then look at the other christian groups differnt from your group if they follow the same without any deviation.

if you find that you have added, or subtracted or dont obey the commandment, exactly, know that you have corrupted what Jesus said to you and you are destined to that group he will say to "I do not know ye".
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2010
[quote]« #493 on: Today at 05:47:06 AM »

Teach not ripe person, waste of words . . .[/Quote]? This is a sign majnu.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Aletheia; « #488 on: Yesterday at 11:10:01 PM »you a very clear example of book smart, lacking wisdom. people like you can never be captain of anything. you will lead your followers to ruin, just like those before with your eccentricity.  
^^Still haven't answered the question:

nopuqeater:

@Aletheia: « #494 on: Today at 05:53:13 AM »The whole world except you knows its black. Below is what Umar bin Khattab (RA) said about it; BUKHARI: Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667: Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:  Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."  www.crystalinks.com/blackstone.html - Cached - Similar
^^Thank you. The truth trickles out by and by despite your best efforts. So you agree it's a stone; your problem is that I said reddish not black. The stone is "Atanatu"; Your prophet kissed a stone (an act of worship).
Neutrals on this thread will see the hypocrisy of Islam revealed: they claim not to be idolaters but they circumnabulate and reverence and kiss a stone because their prophet did.

I know that a man who reveres a stone is no wiser than the rock he reveres.

Since you claim familiarity with the Bible I dare you to show us where any true prophet in the Bible kissed a stone:
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
grin watch out for an evasive maneuver.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2010

Teach not ripe person, waste of words . . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Almuhundis: « #501 on: Today at 08:53:47 PM »
[Quote]Grin watch out for an evasive maneuver.[/Quote]You are too light to participate in discussion of reality, even Aletheia, am managing him because there is no tangible person available. If you are sincere, you would have advised Aletheia that his asking me about glorification is silly, since you know that Mustapha (AS) means that. Allah praised him in the Quran, unless you dont understand anything.

@Aletheia: « #500 on: Today at 05:42:28 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:14:19 PM
@Aletheia; « #488 on: Yesterday at 11:10:01 PM »you a very clear example of book smart, lacking wisdom. people like you can never be captain of anything. you will lead your followers to ruin, just like those before with your eccentricity.  
^^Still haven't answered the question:[/Quote]When you want to act like paul for Jesus, you point ^^s. Below was my answer to the question you asked, here as if I didnt answer it the first time;
Posted by: nopuqeater
Insert Quote
@Aletheia; « #488 on: Yesterday at 11:10:01 PM »
you a very clear example of book smart, lacking wisdom. people like you can never be captain of anything. you will lead your followers to ruin, just like those before with your eccentricity.

is there any other quality that a servant has but as a subordinate to the Master? servant cant be equal to the Master. other direct word for servant is slave. now, do you hire a servant for your household, aletheia? if you do, is or she equal to either of the masters of the house (you and your wife, assuming that you are married)?

now that we have established this with assumption that you are a married man, is the servant if a male, allowed to perform the same functions that you perform with your mate? is madam okay with it, since i know how loose people in medicine are, so you may be okay with it?

if the servant is a woman, is madam oay with it, if you perform the same act that you perform with madam as her husband, with the female servant, since i have stated that am familiar with how freely willy you may see sex? I say all this to open your inner eye, knowing very clearly that you are color blind and you scope of the world is strange, but how is your inner? A serant is a servant, glorified or not. And the only truth that we know, based on the lies of the over zealot people who were the writers of your Bible, is that Jesus was a servant to a Master. the glorification part is neither here nor there.

Since i did not satisfy you then, annexed are the definations of glorify, glorified, etc. Tell me which one[s] applies to Jesus so that I know how to help your lack of purpose, when it concerns Jesus, the servant that his Lord God Who is One, Master of the Day of Judgement Who sent him. By the way every Messenger was glorified, honored in their time, yet everyone of them is a slave servant of God Lord Who is One.

glo·ri·fy  (glôr-f, glr-)
tr.v. glo·ri·fied, glo·ri·fy·ing, glo·ri·fies
1. To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
2. To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
3. To give glory to, especially through worship.

Adj. 1. glorified - accorded sacrosanct or authoritative standing
canonised, canonized

By the way Mustapha, one of the names of Prophet Muhammad (AS) is defined as glorified, honored, praised. Yet he is a slave of his Lord. Muhammad's praise worthiness, and glorification status is like a small umbrella under the LARGEST UMBRELLA bigger than what can ever be imagined of Umbrellas. This LARGEST UMBRELLA much much larger than what can be imagined is the PRAISE WORTHINESS, HONORING DIMENSION, GLORIFIEDNESS of Allah. www.islamfortoday.com/male_names.htm - Cached - Similar

muslim-canada.org/toponehundred.htm - Cached - Similar
Allah, the Glorified and the Exalted has Himself praised him in the Qur'an , has ranked the beloved Prophet al-Mustafa (blessings and peace of Allah be , Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great ,
authorised, authorized - endowed with authority

[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 03:00:25 PM
@Aletheia: « #494 on: Today at 05:53:13 AM »The whole world except you knows its black. Below is what Umar bin Khattab (RA) said about it; BUKHARI: Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667: Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:  Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."  www.crystalinks.com/blackstone.html - Cached - Similar
^^Thank you. The truth trickles out by and by despite your best efforts. So you agree it's a stone; your problem is that I said reddish not black. The stone is "Atanatu"; Your prophet kissed a stone (an act of worship).[/Quote]This here shows lack of intelligence. I personally can never recommend you for any leadership. Is kissing part of worship in Islam? No. From your point here, you associated kissing with worship. I have not kissed anything, today, yet as I am typing this message, i have made 3 salaah, and waiting InshaAllah to make magrib. i am sure that I will be okay and my salaah is for Allah, without the kisses.

Am sure you kiss your mom. Its a sign of affection. Do you worship her? I do kiss my mother. But I never in a minute worship her. Folks am gonna give this dude a moral lesson of his life here; Every person who is sexually inclined will kiss a partner in their lifetime. Is this when they actually worship? Muhammad lived in Makka, 13 years in a 23 year of prophethood. Everyday of the 13 years, he made salaah, whatever it was. Now tell me if he kissed the stone each time, or whenever he went to ka'aba that he kissed it and that was the worship?

Those who go to hajj and or umra will have full reward of their obedience, regardless of any kisses. Umar bin Khattab (RA) said it clearly, except that as usual with a mind that calls a servant God, misses it.

[Quote]Neutrals on this thread will see the hypocrisy of Islam revealed: they claim not to be idolaters but they circumnabulate and reverence and kiss a stone because their prophet did.[/Quote]Allah says Obey Allah and obey His Messenger, so that you may attain success. Allah gave His Messenger "authority", we obey that authority, because it is a Command from The Ultimate Authority, Allah.

This situation is similar to Allah commanding the Angels to prostrate to Adam, though a Jinn by the name iblis was in there company. The Angels prostrated, as specie that obey Allah. Iblis refused, showing his true nature of defiance, laced with arrogance. This is the start of the ruin of Iblis who was cursed and never will receive the Mercy from his Lord Who now calls him Shaitan.

We in Islam are supposed to hear and obey, seeking mercy by it. While you a non muslim will hear and let it pour out of your consciousness, gaining nothing by disaster because you are companion of Shaitan, your leader driving you to hell.

In Islam, just like everything and every society, if there is no law against it it is permissible. if allowed it is not a sin.
So all worship is forbidden except what Allah allows. So when He Commanded the Angels to prostrate their faces to Adam, they did not worship Adam, but worshiped Allah by obedience to His Command.

When Iblis your leader refused because he was in the company, he disobeyed Allah, and that earned him disater, gaining curse and title forbidden; shaitan.

When Jacob and his children prostrated to Joseph did they worshiped Joseph or a prophetic revelation in a dream, just like Ibrahim saying to his son about the slaughter fulfilled?

By the way, many prophetic saying of jesus did not get fulfilled. So I test the spirit if it was from God.

[Quote]I know that a man who reveres a stone is no wiser than the rock he reveres.[/Quote]Juvenile mind you have. Didnt Jesus say that his disciples are not wise? A leader of unwise people. What is the result of that since you are those who you lead? It means the leader is of the same material

Muhammad led the likes of Abu Bakr (AS) siddiq (believer even before he heard it from the mouth of the prophet (AS)). Umar Faruuq (Law giver) and incidentally, "SHERIFF" that the west uses for her peace keeping of the citizenry (Police department, etc) is from the title of Umar. What about Uthman bin affan who refused to make Umra even as he entered Makka representing the Muslims before the truce at Udabiyah. What about Ali who slept on the bed of the prophet though he knew score of enemies were waiting to kill the messenger. What about Bilah Rabah who said "Ahad Wahad" even as his masters tortured him in Makka. Every time I read from you, I see a wide boulevard of ignorance.

You are truly a christian.

Since you claim familiarity with the Bible I dare you to show us where any true prophet in the Bible kissed a stone:
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2010
. . . the final destination . . .

These things will destroy the human race:

politics without principle,

progress without compassion,

wealth without work,

learning without silence,

religion without fearlessness and

worship without awareness.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2010
[Quote]Since you claim familiarity with the Bible I dare you to show us where any true prophet in the Bible kissed a stone:[/Quote]Aletheia, if only you are strong enough to handle spiritual education, you would have searched the bible for stone anointment, or tree anointment, etc before you talked about the Black stone on the wall of Kaaba which is a marker of the start of tawaff.

This is from Biblical website when I googled "Anointed stone. Enjoyed; You will see where you are seeking attention of angels, a sign of association of things in heaven, after you have overused Jesus son of Mary on earth!

meetabeliever.com/index.php?option=com_content&view, - Cached

So, I knelt down, and asked the Holy Spirit to anoint my mind, to let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart make sweet melodies and many songs, and to fill up all the empty, lonely, broken, and saddened lives, hearts, and souls.

This morning the breath of God will whisper in your ear and enlighten you with the sweet fragrances of Biblical anointing.

Did you know that the first anointing took place in the book of Genesis, when Jacob anointed a stone pillar by pouring oil over it and making a vow to God. He named it the pillar of Bethel, which means House of God.

And so you, my dear friend, you are one of the most beautiful pillars of strength in the House of God. Isn’t it wonderful!

The two types of anointing in the Bible are: anointing with oil and anointing with the Holy Spirit. But what most people don't realize is how closely related both of them are. To anoint is the act done by either caressing or applying anointed oil.

It is the physical display of a spiritual realism or certainty.

That is why anointing is the representation of being anointed by the Holy Spirit or God's anointing.

Why we still practice the act of anointing with oil today in the modern world, is because of its great meaning and significance. Anointing with oil is only a symbolic act of our faith in the Messiah. It is that little extra and uniqueness we do as believers. Anointing is a divine signal to the angles to give us extraordinary and very special attention,

another one; sites.google.com/site/gloryofhiscross/anointing - Cached
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2010
@Imhotep: You should tell us what happened to tower 5 or 7 that had no major damage, but was "pulled" down in an instant just by given order from Larry Silverstein, the man who leased the complex.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Imhotep: You should tell us what happened to tower 5 or 7 that had no major damage, but was "pulled" down in an instant just by given order from Larry Silverstein, the man who leased the complex.
We are more concerned with four passenger jets [b]hijacked [/b]by certain isl@mic brothers (and sisters?).
These jets were used to wreck havoc on 9/11. . .the basic assumption being that the [b]will of All@h [/b]was being carried out to the letter . . . causing the death of over 3,000 innocent people.

>>>Classic case of worship [b]WITHOUT [/b]awareness >>>
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 3:39am On Sep 05, 2010
@Imhotep: #507 on: Today at 12:34:15 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 12:26:47 AM
We are more concerned with four passenger jets hijacked by certain isl@mic brothers (and sisters?).
These jets were used to wreck havoc on 9/11. . .the basic assumption being that the will of All@h was being carried out to the letter . . . causing the death of over 3,000 innocent people.
[/Quote]The Olod WTC complex ad many building in it. Tower 5 or 7 is a smaller building in the complex. Since you never saw it, i am telling you this.

This smaller building was standing when the evening news at 5 pm was being broadcasted. The next thing the owner was saying was that he told the people to pull it, a term used for blow or implode building. And the building came down. maybe you should research it before you post anymore like a retarded soul. how is a building that is say 5 or more storey is pulled down in just like that unless it is already rigged to be pulled down, a process that takes many weeks to achieve?

[Quote]>>>Classic case of worship WITHOUT awareness >>>[/Quote]your above texas village idiotic statement is worse. what do i expect from a worshiper of a jew.

@Aletheia; Just to go back to the math in the Quran the got you wired up, read up on Einstein theory of relativity. then on fiber optic which made it possible to bend light ray travel by affecting its spatial wavelength. the fiber optical crystals are like small straight lines, have position and no real dimention, one next to the other, as dots, so the light travel in each thereby at the end of the last particle, the light will travelin the overall shape of what holds the gazillion powdwered crystals. its like a tissue next to one another contained under the skin, with a reult of the shape of the body part. these two support 9/8 being a relatively complte whole number for its own need. whereas 8/8 is a different whole number of its own sets of values and conditions. its like when a man build a house of 10,000 sq feet living space. then he added 5000 sq feet 2 years later. is the new house of 15000 sq feet not its own new 100% of a house, while the former 10000 was his own,when it was just that? each building, in its own time and sets of time, space, etc, is a whole unit, 100%. Just see how superior the Quran is. einstein said almost the samething few verses said. he is a world renown. muhammad (AS) wo is Lord gave this to 1400 plus years ago, you insuted him. shame on you, aletheia.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Imhotep:  #507 on: Today at 12:34:15 AM »The Olod WTC complex ad many building in it. Tower 5 or 7 is a smaller building in the complex. Since you never saw it, i am telling you this.

This smaller building was standing when the evening news at 5 pm was being broadcasted. The next thing the owner was saying was that he told the people to pull it, a term used for blow or implode building. And the building came down. maybe you should research it before you post anymore like a retarded soul. how is a building that is say 5 or more storey is pulled down in just like that unless it is already rigged to be pulled down, a process that takes many weeks to achieve?

your above texas village idiotic statement is worse. what do i expect from a worshiper of a jew.

Stop trying to evade the issue. Or are you also learning how to fly passenger jets?. . . just in case?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^^Imhotep; stop trying to hurt your head. let blood flow up there the reason you dont see an answer.

aletheia asked if i knew what glorified mean in act. i gave him a reply that jesus said and his disciples accept what he said about him being a servant sent by his God Lord Who is One.

Aletheia was weak in thinking that he felt that was not an answer. he asked it again. i went into dictionary sources to give him options of what glorification, glorified, etc were defined. i ask if he wished to pick one that he felt match his meaning on Jesus as to the Biblical verse that he wished to elaborate on from the book of Acts. he forgets that "book of acts" were not materials of jesus but supposedly that of the Disciples. but we see Paul reeling up his mr. know all [ ], even though he was not an eye witness. what are we to believe, jesus said he is not God but His servant. but paul said is God.

Jesus said he of his own power is powerless. Paul said Jesus is the doer of all things.

who is correct; Jesus or Paul? You make your choice.

lets go back to aletheia problem which is a compounded problem of manifolds when he got to your head; glorified is defined as i have left him to tell me what he thinks best fit the Acts, one or many or all or even a new definition, he can tell us.

finally, i addressed the coptic christian, almuhaandis that he should have advised aletheia that to bring glorified or glorification as a yardstick to make jesus important that just a servant of his creator will open a tsunami of better qualification of other messengers, who God Himself glorified, and not the mere punnie "apostle paul's glorification of a man he never met.

Muhammad (AS) is also Mustapha, and that means the one who is glorified. And Allah glorified him in the Quran. The Lord commanded His malaikas to glorified Muhammad (AS).

In the Bible, Yahweh made Moses God. So what is wrong with your thinking? Do I have to arrive in Nigeria to split your head open and stuff it with knowledge? If I arrive in Nigeria, I may just have to do that, first removing the hays in the cranium to make room for your new brain. This is a Jewish joke. I will tell you the rest when "you can bear it". I am from the community of the "Another Comforter" [AS].
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2010
@Aletheia and imhotep: Below is what glorified, is defined as. Choose or all or even something new. Then let me know in what context you wanna apply it in the "ACTS".

Should glorified have a diffirent meaning than what it is that is obviously its meaning? If I say Mary is a girl talking to the teacher over there. What other meaning is there but thatMary and the teacher are talking. We you look over and see a girl talking to the teach other there, you will have to accept that she is Mary. To say she is not, while the teacher is not the phone with anyone, engrossed in the conversation with a young school girl about the same age and physicality of Mary as her parents have tod you, then you need reality check. This is similar to your conditions. And I am nt at fault that all your thoughts are so off the wall that one will ask, are you for real?

glo·ri·fy (glôr-f, glr-)
tr.v. glo·ri·fied, glo·ri·fy·ing, glo·ri·fies
1. To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
2. To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
3. To give glory to, especially through worship.

Adj. 1. glorified - accorded sacrosanct or authoritative standing
canonised, canonized

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.