Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (51338 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^ It is very simple.
Christ used a fictional narrative based on real world scenarios to paint a situation of the result of rebelion and rejection.The king pronounced/declared judgment in verse 27 upon those who refused his reign over them.
The parable was meant to higlight that judgment would come upon those who rejected Christ,rebelled against his gospel,were unfruitful with what he bestowed upon them; . . . . .while those who were accepting of the gospel/Christ and were fruitful would be rewarded.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
ttalks:

^^ It is very simple.
Christ used a fictional narrative based on real world scenarios to paint a situation of the result of rebelion and rejection.The king pronounced/declared judgment in verse 27 upon those who refused his reign over them.
The parable was meant to higlight that judgment would come upon those who rejected Christ,rebelled against his gospel,were unfruitful with what he bestowed upon them; . . . . .while those who were accepting of the gospel/Christ and were fruitful would be rewarded.

it is very simple yet you are giving spaces and empty explanations which appears to be quoted Verbatim from some where, any way that is no explanation or was that how holy ghost explained it to you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
You're really beginning to sound pathetic.
So because your intellect is unable to construct the simple statement I made above you now conclude that it's a quote from somewhere?

I'm really sad for you. I guess it's because,by default,you cannot accept anything Christian to be right.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
ttalks:

^^ It is very simple.

The parable was meant to higlight that judgment would come upon those who rejected Christ,rebelled against his gospel,were unfruitful with what he bestowed upon them[size=20pt]; . . . . .[/size]while those who were accepting of the gospel/Christ and were fruitful would be rewarded.

Pls anybody with functional intellect shld read the of above to this "log in and out" man and you will come to the conclusion that he makes little to hardly any sense but yet it is simple simply give a detailed explanation or are you scared?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ttalks; « #576 on: Today at 08:34:17 PM »
[Quote]^^ It is very simple.
Christ used a fictional narrative based on real world scenarios to paint a situation of the result of rebelion and rejection.The king pronounced/declared judgment in verse 27 upon those who refused his reign over them.[/Quote]then it is fictional character not christ? so all parables, though fictional narratives of real world scenarios, are talking about fictional characters, not jesus at any time. this is what you have said.

[Quote]The parable was meant to higlight that judgment would come upon those who rejected Christ,[/Quote]bingo. now the truth comes out. finally, it is jesus that the parables are referring to.that will include the brides and bridegroom, though he never married, a lifelong bachelor. so what you are saying here is that at some point, jesus will have to punish people like. well Allah his Lord is on my side.so he will have to deal with Elooooi Who is my Creator. so we see how he, jesus will fair with his parable, that on the face of it was not talking about him, then turning around it was about him. can you people be straight forward for once? sorry. you will never. but the jesus who cant do anything of his own power cant punish diddly. you know that. right?

[Quote]rebelled against his gospel[/Quote]he says he is a slave. you said he is God. i say he is a slave, exactly what he called himself. who is the rebel here?

[Quote]were unfruitful with what he bestowed upon them; . . . . .while those who were accepting of the gospel/Christ and were fruitful would be rewarded.[/Quote]what can a slave bestow on another slave? Allah, Eloooi is the One Who is the Bestower. please stop lying for jesus, the slave.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

@ttalks; « #576 on: Today at 08:34:17 PM »then it is fictional character not christ? so all parables, though fictional narratives of real world scenarios, are talking about fictional characters, not jesus at any time. this is what you have said.

bingo. now the truth comes out. finally, it is jesus that the parables are referring to.that will include the brides and bridegroom, though he never married, a lifelong bachelor. so what you are saying here is that at some point, jesus will have to punish people like. well Allah his Lord is on my side.so he will have to deal with Elooooi Who is my Creator. so we see how he, jesus will fair with his parable, that on the face of it was not talking about him, then turning around it was about him. can you people be straight forward for once? sorry. you will never. but the jesus who cant do anything of his own power cant punish diddly. you know that. right?

he says he is a slave. you said he is God. i say he is a slave, exactly what he called himself. who is the rebel here?

what can a slave bestow on another slave? Allah, Eloooi is the One Who is the Bestower. please stop lying for jesus, the slave.

No be small thing? over to you ttalk
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
I see as I have always seen before that it is a useless effort trying to make sense to some people.
Some things are hidden to some and can never be comprehended by them.
Carry on with your smear crusade.
Have fun.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
donyfrank:

My muslim friend now turned to christianity told me why he have to quit.
In his story, he said that there is no power in mohammed unlike christains who always pray in the name Jesus and sumtin remarkable happens. But it is not so among the muslims, who profess mohammed and do not believe in him. Instead they conjure all sorts charms around every corner of there houses.
Then from my own observation, i found out that in most of this home movies it is either 4rm babalawo to church and never to mosque.
My friend is now enjoyn his new found religion.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2010
^^^aletheia, for a man who is supposed to be a thinker, you are pathetic. your ignorance is as a result of 'cant do for self', hence you and your cohorts struggle unsuccessfully to win soul for satan who has made jesus a god worthy of any worship in your eye.

is jesus son mary in the bible worthy of any worship? jesus himself was a worshiper. he was a praying person. a man who confessed 'of my own power, i cant do anything, ', 'jesus Your servant who You sent'. etc, etc, etc, 'my God, my God, '.

if a person says he left islam because we in islam do not pray in muhammad's name, do the jew pray in moses' name and do all prayers in jesus name come true? if you doubt the last part, look around you; tere is a ton of christian destitutes, and plenty of non christians who are pretty successful; cornered the market of their chosen path of providing daily bread.

many of the most successfu societies of the world do not recognized jesus. japan, china, india, russia, just to name afew. even america the most at this point, today singly powerful nation on earth does not truly recognize jesus. i know i live in the country. and push comes to shove, jesus takes a back seat to the wish of uncle sam. thats why turning the other cheek is lame here and the resolve is 'preemptive strike'.

if a former muslim is now christian, how many replacement , flowing the other way? in any open house in a mosque around america, the christians leave as muslim, almost every time.

you have and your guys have been praying just as much, have you succeeded in every demand from jesus in 'his name' or God in ' jesus name'? of course not. jesus is not a mitigating factor.

God wishes the result so that the disbeliever in His Oneness, hence calling on jesus to remain completely astray so that they could be utterly ruined. Surah Maryamshows us that Allah has made for the disbelievers like you and your group shaitan as your leader.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2010
@ttalks; « #582 on: Yesterday at 10:45:09 PM »
[Quote]I see as I have always seen before that it is a useless effort trying to make sense to some people.
Have fun.[/Quote]tabletalks because there is no truth coming from you. whats hiding from us that is open to you of secret? you proofs that God is but not One? arent you deceived by earlier opinion givers, especially who goes against this statement of Jesus, heard by his disciples "Jesus Your Servant who You sent"?

olori meji lo fi mo nkon ti oo le foju ri ni?
joo, yaago.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2010
@Almuhandis; « #565 on: Yesterday at 11:52:21 AM »
[Quote] Grin Ekaro sir !do you know you are an interesting man nopuqeater, you make me to laugh so hard i almost fall from my seat. Again you have evaded core issues i raised again in my last post. Just the way you love and believe in your religion, so do I. so you can not claim access to heaven (assuming we are talking of the same heaven).we both are![/Quote]Every dog goes to heaven, is a popular saying. Heaven is Saama'a. Jannah is where i am going a a Muslim, inshaAllah. you, a non muslim will end up in heaven with the dogs. there is no Jannah for you. look into the Quran. read your bible. You dont have any part of Jannah. paradise is not for you. heave, okay.

[Quote]Thats why I said when we closely scrutininise the presenters of the religion etc we can then arrive at one that can peacefully take us to the true ALJANNA.[/Quote]let me give you a read in Surah Kahf; Allah says those who disbelive in Muhammad and what he brought will end up in hell. no Al Jannah for you.

[Quote]Cool You err when you wrongly thought that i am from Arewa-no sir I am not(and you dont have to insult them-you should insult me alone,after all I am the one that got you to react this way.forgive me) check my threadwww.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.64 here you will know where i am from (but pls do not post there- ka fahinta?) I am sure my personality gets you confused and worry. i speak yoruba to you because i felt you would not understand hausa (It may interest you to know that i had my formative years in Eko! omo eko ni mi Grin )
So you see i win again-any day any time I beat you hands down Cool[/Quote]you can be omo eko; my yoruba source goes as far as yoruba goes. whether you are arewa or not, i spoke about the ignmorant arewas who said that they cant pray behind a yoruba man when Arabs do pray behind yorubas. i had given jumu'ah kutbah before in a place that has faces from arabs to armenians. so for an arewa to say oh no, i cant pray behind a qualified leadership based on taqwa and ilm, is similar to refusal of iblis from prostrating to Adam as Allah commanded the company he was in. i dont care about your being an arewa or not; you are a kufar. end of story.

[Quote]Now to your FATHER-may his soul rest in peace: he is the one that was/is the PROOF OF PURITY obviously IN/OF Islam.And not YOU.Stop equating your self with your father[/Quote]Am a chip off the old block. further in surah Kahf, kaidah who Allah made to teach Musa said to Musa [as}, the sons of believers were protected by Allah. i am protected, while you are not. Surah Baqarah is so named for many reasons. one of them is the story of the cow final purchase at price in gold the equivalent in gold. the cow was the inheritance of an ophan of a salihin; believer. you are not, i was until i reached the age i am suppoed to be called an ophan, any longer.

[Quote]-except you want to believe and accept yesua almasihu, who said I and my father is one (only in that context will i acknowledge your authority in having the Ruhul qudus and being the Sahibul ujjah) Grin you see i beat you again-i have just answer you on ujjah qudus.
I hope millions of people all over the world is reading this thread Undecided[/Quote]i hope a billion reads it. how juses is the son of God when jesus said he was a slave, servant? how is jesus son of God when Mary is not the wife of God? do you not have any ability to rationalize?

[Quote]Infact I believe your father died a happy man, because ujjah qudus is yesua almasihuhe is the living proof of purity and he gives it to who ever ask for it(since you are an expert of the Injil,you can locate the ayahs supporting my statement) So it must be your father asked for it-and today as we speak your Father(the peace of yesua be upon him) is in ALJANNA with our lord and God YESUA ALMASIHU.say amin Cool
take good care of your self in the US and becareful,living abroad and living in Nigeria is not the same even among Arewa and masu kashi a kwanu Grin[/Quote]i was raised in US. i am not a newcomer. though i wish i live in nigeria. my fathered in Makka. i said ujjah, as in Hajji. your ignorance is on your head. continue to lie to the gullibles like aletheia. disbelief is not a thing for me. no sir, it is for people like you. I am a hanifan, musliman in the tradition of the messengers and prophets [AS].

[Quote]having deafeted you completely, i henceforth seize to respond to you again except, a qurom of members of this thread ask me to respond to you and or when you become a true TALIBAN back in a proper Madrasa Grin Shrukan![/Quote]taliban is from talib, meaning student of knowledge.i am not even a pupil, yet. major student am definitely not. and just because some people use it as the acronym to mean themselves may not necessary mean it is.

[Quote]« #566 on: Yesterday at 12:19:17 PM »

Grin Sorry i just went back to your posts Grin and discovered some hidden ques. Ans:there are 30 juzzu (Ajiza) if you want the name of each of the juzzu just dial my number-mumu like you Grin. I told you, I will torpedo you any day any time t[/Quote]have you read the Quran completely in your life? that was a question.

and knowledge that does not benefit is a waste. what you have, if anything at all is a waste on you and a witness against you it shall be. you say that Allah says He turn loose on you, a disbeliever saying God has a son, shaitan to lead you to pure destruction? read surah Maryam. you will notice your end is already laid out in plain view.

@janetjane (m); « #567 on: Yesterday at 12:28:44 PM »
[Quote]the problem with you so called free thinkers is that you prove stubborn but at the end you accept the truth . i am also a free thinker but i believe in God and i accept the fact that Jesus is God , lord and savior of mankind.[Quote]so free think for mehow 'Your servant jesus, who You sent", became God, too?

[Quote]no any other prophet has ever had such mission. Jesus called God his father, he called himself the way , the truth and the life.[?Quote]Moses saved a whole genration of people, the children of Israel by mere stick in hand. Moses escaped from Yahweh Who wanted to kill him before he completed his mission. Jesus coulding save himself and could not escape from the mob who came to arrest him, as he tried to seek support to escape the night before in prayers in the garden of Gashamine. every jew call him or herself child of God, even God. Moses was called God by Yahweh Himself. this is superior to all that you have said about Jesus. Jesus said the Another Comforter will be the one that will lead to all truth. this shows that jesus was limited, regardless of how you wish to exaggerate his importance, unless you are saying that jesus was incorrect about himself. you will have to proof your statement, therefore, otherwise it is your vain desire that has pushed you to such falsehood.

[Quote]he resurrected from the dead[?Quote]Does God die? Can death overcome Gpd? i thought God created death for man? creations?

[Quote]and went to heaven to seat at the right hand of God the father, during pauls conversion,he told him, Saul Saul why are you persecuting me Paul confirmed it was Christ voice[/Quote]And paul never jesus until then, but he new right away it was his voice. you are so gullible. i pity your weak soul that is easy to snatch by shaitan. Another Prophet did not even die. he road a gunshot chariot of fire to heaven. between the two who is more important? by the way it was supposed to be three days and three nights. where are the three nights? calculatefrom friday before sabath begins, please, till just after dawn of sunday. i wonder why the women wants to oil down the body of a dead man? should it not be stinking by then? i postulate he was just wounded, the reason they are applying oil to make him heal up. he was not dead.but alive like jonah was in the belly of the whale that swallowed him. so was jesus hidden in the cave.

[Quote]what else do you want to hear that will make you believe that JESUS is God ??[/Quote]answer the listed questions. and free thinking is not alway right.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2010
I see as I have always seen before that it is a useless effort trying to make sense to some people.
Have fun.

Well good thing you know you are too ignorant to engage in any meaningful discussion, push off

Posted by: aletheia
Insert Quote
Quote from: donyfrank on Today at 07:02:01 PM
My muslim friend now turned to christianity told me why he have to quit.
In his story, he said that there is no power in mohammed unlike christains who always pray in the name Jesus and sumtin remarkable  happens. But it is not so among the muslims, who profess mohammed--->(In what way) and do not believe in him. Instead they conjure all sorts charms around every corner of there houses.
Then from my own observation, i found out that in most of this home movies(usuallyChristians) it is either 4rm babalawo to church and never to mosque.
My friend is now enjoyn his new found religion.

[size=13pt]Only Fools and grave dirt will believe in this nonesense, as Muslims do not worship Muhammed PBUH, but his Lord, ALLAH, who crated hi,  laugh when certain cretins claim to be a Mulims and say they worship Muhhamad PBUH, The curse they incur for engaging in Idolatery like some that worship Jesus (who could not save himself but cried mY Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken me), only delude themselve read agin and see why the allged Muslim left Islam and You will come to the Conclusion that either his friend is mentally unstable(who watch films to make major decisions) or Tale MADE BY A MAD PERSON TO FOOL THE DAFT AND MYOPIC.[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
[size=20pt]31. "Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him,"
32. "but Jesus said to them, I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"
33. "The Jews answered him, saying : 'For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself a God.'" (John 10:31-33).
In verse 24 above the Jews falsely alleged that Jesus was talking ambiguously. When that charge was ably refuted, they then accused him of blasphemy which is like treason in the spiritual realm. So they say that Jesus is claiming to be God "I and the Father are one". The Christians agree with the Jews in this that Jesus did make such a claim; but differ in that it was not blasphemy because the Christians say that he was God and was entitled to own up to his Divinity.
The Christians and the Jews are both agreed that the utterance is serious. To one as an excuse for good "redemption", and to the other as an excuse for good "riddance". Between the two, let the poor Jesus die. But Jesus refuses to co-operate in this game, so:
34. "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, `I have said you are gods'?"
35. "If he called them `gods,' to whom the word of God came --and the Scripture cannot be broken--,"
36. "what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'?" (John 10:34-36).

"You are Gods"
"You are gods:" He is obviously quoting from the 82nd Psalm , verse 6, "I have said, ye are gods: and all of you are the children of the most High."
Jesus, continues: "If he (i.e. God Almighty) called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (meaning that the prophets of God were called 'gods') and the scripture cannot be broken, " (John 10:35), in other words he is saying: "you can't contradict me!" Jesus knows his Scripture; he speaks with authority; and he reasons with his enemies that: "If good men, holy men, prophets of God are being addressed as 'gods' in our Books of Authority, with which you find no fault, then why do you take exception to me? When the only claim I make for myself is far inferior in our language, viz. 'A son of God' as against others being called 'gods' by God Himself. Even if I (Jesus) described myself as 'god' in our language, according to Hebrew usage, you could find no fault with me." This is the plain reading of Christian Scripture. I am giving no interpretations of my own or some esoteric meaning to words!
[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^aletheia, for a man who is supposed to be a thinker, you are pathetic. your ignorance is as a result of 'cant do for self', hence you and your cohorts struggle unsuccessfully to win soul for satan who has made jesus a god worthy of any worship in your eye.
Are you afraid that the truth will catch up with you. I posted the testimony of a former Muslim and see the anger and vituperation.
Know this, that God Himself is calling out those Muslims with good hearts! Jesus Himself is appearing to many. A few years ago, Al-Jazeera reported that roughly six million Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming followers of Jesus every year in Africa. In 2005, roughly 250,000 Muslims converted to Christianity in Iran. Between 2003-2005, roughly 1 million Muslims converted to Christianity in Arab countries. Muslims are coming to Christ in North America, too, although not to the same extent as in Muslim countries. Tens of millions are embracing Jesus every few years in India and in China. Chinese missionaries are now gearing up to bring the Gospel of Jesus to dark Muslim places.

Unless you believe that[i] Jesus is Lord[/i], you will die in your sins and neither Muhammad nor your stone idol Allah will save you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^ko re so wun alitalia. sorry aletheia.

which kain truth you have, between Your servant who You send or Paul proclaimed Jesus is God?

i will die in my sin of not saying God is 3. Am extremely fine with it, if it a sin that i deny every gods, jesus, ghost yahweh or jehovah or adonia, etc who is onr of the 3.

Allah AlQahar is Enough as Protector, Lord God Creator.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
Nopuqeater, barka da sallah.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

which kain truth you have, between Your servant who You send or Paul proclaimed Jesus is God?

i will die in my sin of not saying God is 3. Am extremely fine with it, if it a sin that i deny every gods, jesus, ghost yahweh or jehovah or adonia, etc who is onr of the 3.

Seconded
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^Your choice. But the Love of Christ compels me to appeal to you once again.

KJV: Hebrews 10:29-31. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2 Corinthians 5:19-21. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2010
aletheia:

^^Your choice. But the Love of Christ compels me to appeal to you once again.

KJV: Hebrews 10:29-31. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2 Corinthians 5:19-21. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

and does jesus said you should keep disturbing people with this religion of yours? he said no he has embrace Islam the religion of peace and since there is a freedom of religion pls back off
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
Dont mind Aletheia.

He is shameless. He has no Haya {Good shame).

He didnt quote from any of the Gospels.

He quoted from Hebrew, Corinthians; Mere letters of Paul.

You see. We say Paul is over Jesus in authority. They get upset as if you have not said the things that are correct.

Jesus said he was a servant. His disciples agreed.

Paul came and said Jesus is God, and the specific son of God, making him both God (himself) and son of God (son of himself) [crazy concept]. Aletheia went for it. He threw what Jesus said about himself out of the window, instead he put in a show place what Paul said.

When you ask him, who is the consort of God that gevae Him a child and at the same time mothered Him. Aletheia became a maim, everytime. You see. He will never respond, if his life is at stake on it. Kufr are amazing, their thinking is way out there in Lala land.

Who is the antichrist, here: Paul and aletheia or Jesus?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
bashy_demy:

and does jesus said you should keep disturbing people with this religion of yours? he said no he has embrace Islam the religion of peace and since there is a freedom of religion pls back off
Two approach; 1. if jesus said we should not disturb people, then you too should not evangelize your religion.except I hear a trace of surrender in your tone. 2, laa, jesus actually told us to disturb people(mark 16 vs 15 to end)-especially those who have been mislead by shaitan-for he comes to thief to destroy and to kill. Therefore its expedient that the truth be told.
off course 1 major problem has always been, how to know the truth, since the two religion(though in actually xtianity is known as the WAY) claim to be the path that leads to the one true God. If I was born in to a muslim family and you in to a xtian one, we did both be defending our positions cool However every truth can be  investigated for consistency with the lifstyle of the adherents. For example Islam says She is a religion of peace, but consistently adherents uses it as a tool to do murder and mayhem. from my local community to the International scene. Another example, If you burn the Holy Bible, no xtian will attempt to kill you or obtain a Fatwa against you, instead he will pray for you and the Christian God would see an opportunity to get you to advance his kingdom on the earth as he did to apostle paul,or himself can decide to kill you 
But burn the Quran! and all hell is let loose-hell not heaven-strange lipsrsealed they did threatened fire and brmstone-cant they just allow the Muslim God to do the killin? So where is the peace.Among the two religion which one is truly the religion of SALAMA?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
Almuhandis:

Two approach; 1. if jesus said we should not disturb people, then you too should not evangelize your religion.except I hear a trace of surrender in your tone. 2, laa, jesus actually told us to disturb people(mark 16 vs 15 to end)-especially those who have been mislead by shaitan-for he comes to thief to destroy and to kill. Therefore its expedient that the truth be told.
off course 1 major problem has always been, how to know the truth, since the two religion(though in actually xtianity is known as the WAY) claim to be the path that leads to the one true God. If I was born in to a muslim family and you in to a xtian one, we did both be defending our positions cool However every truth can be  investigated for consistency with the lifstyle of the adherents. For example Islam says She is a religion of peace, but consistently adherents uses it as a tool to do murder and mayhem. from my local community to the International scene. Another example, If you burn the Holy Bible, no xtian will attempt to kill you or obtain a Fatwa against you, instead he will pray for you and the Christian God would see an opportunity to get you to advance his kingdom on the earth as he did to apostle paul,or himself can decide to kill you 
But burn the Quran! and all hell is let loose-hell not heaven-strange lipsrsealed they did threatened fire and brmstone-cant they just allow the Muslim God to do the killin? So where is the peace.Among the two religion which one is truly the religion of SALAMA?
1 Wait are you talking about Paul the liar? cos i believe he is who all xtain follow for now not Jesus cos they only follow what Paul said. 2 when talking about the religion of peace and the only religion that will lead you to Al-janal that is Islam. you talking about killing can you give me one evidence to proof that those behing the killing are Muslims? remember i can claim to be anything i can walk into Winner Chapel with Bible in my hand and starting killing will you tell if i am a Muslim or xtain i guess you are just one of the idiot that need to be call to order i watch about the 911 today and i start asking myself what are the evidence that those that hijack the planes are Muslim cos with i watch myself there is no one single sign to proof they are either xtain nor muslim so if thing like this happen and someone claim to be behind it that doesn't they are they might only wanna take the grace maybe to bring people attention like what Gbenga Daniel and the stupid Minister did then to Sango Ota bridge so can you give me any concrete evidence to proof who are behind and don't forget in every religion there are fanatics.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Almuhandis; « #596 on: Today at 03:46:08 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 09:32:22 AM
[b]Two approach; 1. if jesus said we should not disturb people, then you too should not evangelize your religion.except I hear a trace of surrender in your tone.[/b]we in Islam do not follow the Biblical Jesus. So your issue is al of your own. we are not sharing from your burden.

[Quote] 2, laa, jesus actually told us to disturb people(mark 16 vs 15 to end)-especially those who have been mislead by shaitan-for he comes to thief to destroy and to kill. Therefore its expedient that the truth be told.[/Quote]In the Quran it says "audu bilahi minal shaitani rajim, at least 2 tmes. It also says Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim 114 times, at least. where in the Bible either is written? If you cant get me both in your Bible, almahundis, you and Shaitan are partners. Shaitan (iblis) is you leader. And Jesus was a peaceful man, huh.

[Quote]off course 1 major problem has always been, how to know the truth,[/Quote]My response to you above is a good indicator.

[Quote]since the two religion(though in actually xtianity is known as the WAY)[/Quote]way to jahannam.You are familiar with it. so get prepared for your life after this one. At best you go to "Heaven". But which one since there are 7 of them. And they are not Jannah.

[Quote]claim to be the path that leads to the one true God.[/Quote]But oin your case you have 3 to start with, or whats Trinty like Triangle if its not 3?

[Quote]If I was born in to a muslim family and you in to a xtian one, we did both be defending our positions Cool However every truth can be  investigated for consistency with the lifstyle of the adherents. For example Islam says She is a religion of peace, but consistently adherents uses it as a tool to do murder and mayhem. from my local community to the International scene.[/Quote]Am from the international scene. aaand I know about our local community. How about 2 world wars? How about arms race? How about slavery? How about colonialism? There are 2 wars, at least going on right now, and we see Christianity;s oppressions, front back and center. Let me let you in on a secret: Go on Youtube and search; Christian missionary atrocities. George began his Afganistan war with Crusade, until Shekh Yusuf Hamzah told him that will be religious way, aint it while you said you are not fighting the muslims? You be from a village. Deep in the junge of another world, not of this earth?

[Quote]Another example, If you burn the Holy Bible, no xtian will attempt to kill you or obtain a Fatwa against you, instead he will pray for you and the Christian God would see an opportunity to get you to advance his kingdom on the earth as he did to apostle paul,or himself can decide to kill you  Huh
But burn the Quran! and all hell is let loose-hell not heaven-strange Lips sealed they did threatened fire and brmstone-cant they just allow the Muslim God to do the killin? So where is the peace.Among the two religion which one is truly the religion of SALAMA?[/Quote]Islam is that religion. It is from Salaam as in Al Salaam. It is from Silm as in Aslamtu. Your Christian god is always not knowing everything before hand, until it happens an then he will go into scrambling defense mode. please step aside. Good people, if they sometimes dont talk, bad people like you will dominate. Where in Nasaraniyan is Salaama? go on deceiving Aletheia. a man who has his head screwed on the wrong direction.
[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
bashy_demy:

1 Wait are you talking about Paul the liar? cos i believe he is who all xtain follow for now not Jesus cos they only follow what Paul said. 2 when talking about the religion of peace and the only religion that will lead you to Al-janal that is Islam. you talking about killing can you give me one evidence to proof that those behing the killing are Muslims? remember i can claim to be anything i can walk into Winner Chapel with Bible in my hand and starting killing will you tell if i am a Muslim or xtain i guess you are just one of the  that need to be call to order i watch about the 911 today and i start asking myself what are the evidence that those that hijack the planes are Muslim cos with i watch myself there is no one single sign to proof they are either xtain nor muslim so if thing like this happen and someone claim to be behind it that doesn't they are they might only wanna take the grace maybe to bring people attention like what Gbenga Daniel and the silly Minister did then to Sango Ota bridge so can you give me any concrete evidence to proof who are behind and don't forget in every religion there are fanatics.
True sir! all religions have fanatics, but fanatics on what-modis oparandi. you refuse? to deal on the salient issues i raised in my last post, eg Jesus actually said that we should carry out evangelism. The people who carry out terror attacks say they are muslims-osama bin laden spoke about 911 sayin he didnt know the effect will be dis much. Training camps in Pakistan show quranic verses inscribed beside pictures of the 72 virgins and paradise,are these not evidences? but Most importantly what is your own perception of using religion to do violence an maim people. Here in the North of Nigeria where i live, we openly hear the instructions from some muslim clerics-imams calling for violent Jihad against every non muslims-khafirs.these to my basic understanding depicts the spirit of the Islamic religion, And Believe me i have read the quran back to back. Shukran, asalamualaikum wa barakatullah
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
Almudais is not worth answering as he can never produced a single answer to any question raised, sheik Hambali warned whenever you engage in a debate, debate with one that is knowledgeable, not some one that is of lower intellect.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 1:20am On Sep 12, 2010
I guess you are right they have never answer any Question what a shame
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2010
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
aletheia:

and what sense are you making here
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Almuhandis; « #599 on: Yesterday at 10:56:01 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 07:46:19 PM
1 Wait are you talking about Paul the liar? cos i believe he is who all xtain follow for now not Jesus cos they only follow what Paul said. 2 when talking about the religion of peace and the only religion that will lead you to Al-janal that is Islam. you talking about killing can you give me one evidence to proof that those behing the killing are Muslims? remember i can claim to be anything i can walk into Winner Chapel with Bible in my hand and starting killing will you tell if i am a Muslim or xtain i guess you are just one of the that need to be call to order i watch about the 911 today and i start asking myself what are the evidence that those that hijack the planes are Muslim cos with i watch myself there is no one single sign to proof they are either xtain nor muslim so if thing like this happen and someone claim to be behind it that doesn't they are they might only wanna take the grace maybe to bring people attention like what Gbenga Daniel and the silly Minister did then to Sango Ota bridge so can you give me any concrete evidence to proof who are behind and don't forget in every religion there are fanatics.
Huh True sir! all religions have fanatics, but fanatics on what-modis oparandi. you refuse? to deal on the salient issues i raised in my last post, eg Jesus actually said that we should carry out evangelism. The people who carry out terror attacks say they are muslims-osama bin laden spoke about 911 sayin he didnt know the effect will be dis much. Training camps in Pakistan show quranic verses inscribed beside pictures of the 72 virgins and paradise,are these not evidences?[/Quote]whats in this almuhandis head, macaronis or palp? Well he has a new, yet unused brain. a person who understand that muslim frowns on drawing, of human, will know that those who draw beings of afterlife are deviants to say it mildly. Is Osama bin Laden the face of Islam, among the muslims? No. We dont have a face of Islam, because there s no Kalifah. Thanks to the hypocrite kings, Presidents, Prime ministers of the so called Islamic societies who have colluded with the Kings, Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers of the world to undermine Islam, leaving Muslims to be divided instead of being united. Well these muslim society leaders will end up in the day of Judgement with the leaders of the others by their undermining Muslims. They will all go to Jahannam, a place you are designed to end up, since you are not a muslim.

[Quote]but Most importantly what is your own perception of using religion to do violence an maim people. Here in the North of Nigeria where i live, we openly hear the instructions from some muslim clerics-imams calling for violent Jihad against every non muslims-khafirs.these to my basic understanding depicts the spirit of the Islamic religion, And Believe me i have read the quran back to back. Shukran, asalamualaikum wa barakatullah[/Quote]Stop fronting. You do not speak arabic. You have no understanding of Arabic. Even your hausa language, or whichever group of the arewa you belong (the other day, you said you are Omo Eko. it shows your lies, since you had earlier then raised the issue of the Arewa against the Yoruba Muslims. Shioo, as we the Yorubas say to those who should be shamed), you do not have a good command of it. If you did, you would have known that Jesus was no more than a Messenger, a prophet to his people before the Messenger and final prophet to all mankind, Muhammad (AS) was sent. Both of them were servants, sent. To me they were slaves. For you to worship Jesus makes you just like Onisongos of Yorubaland who cries out "Oba Koso" in defense of his idol. I dont know about the Arewas, I would have used your idols as example, perchance, it may register in your subconsciousness.

If northern muslims deviate from Islam, is it therefore the true islam? If Arab muslims deviate from Islam, is that therefore the true Islam? Of course in each case the answer is no. It means these people are deviants. From Quran we see pure Mercy from Allah, and He Al Rahman instructing Muslims who are true believers to be carefu and not be unjust in their dealing, even if you have the action/attitude of the person. For an Imam to go on mimbar and incites people to do evil, we must realize that he must be a deviant, and people should not obey him, instead question him, confront him, and reminfd him of Allah, that it is not his right to disturb the peace of the community. Just because a person is not a muslim is not cause for fighting or even being his enemy. A person or group can be fought if they start fighting you for your deen (Islamic way; Siratal Mustaquim, while your Christian sirat is that of Dhaulin), stopping you from practicing your religion in peace, blocking your way from entering masjid. These are the two reasons to fight him or them.

You see why the other day I was talking about my arewa muslim brothers, who are deviants, from which many have copied the Kufar in dealings; or even leading the Kufar in evil deeds; stealing Nigerian government monies, doing interest (Riba), pouring alcohol in Wuudu'u jug to drink, going into prostitutes and even dying on top of them, etc, etc and even arrogant, like Iblis refusing to pray behind his own brother, from the south who is more knowledgeable, more pious than him, simply because he was not Arewa. ignorance of the highest order. Will he enter paradise because he is Hausa and the guy from the south hell because he is not Arewa?

There are many Igbo and other tribes who are better muslims, having sound scholarship in Islam than 99.9% of Arewa muslims, for a person who has masters' degree or even Ph. D from University of Madina, or other elite Universities on Islam is a lot better than those who call themselves almanjiris, walking the streets of Nigeria. The real Almuhajirun are those who migrate for the pleasure of Allah, studying, making dawah; the Islamic scholars I have mentioned above are the real ones.Al deeni Islam Nasiha (The religion of Islam is full of advice, it is an advise, into good, and away from evil.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
Thanks for for piece of word bro
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
cool In islam disenting voice(s) are never entatain. Infact there is no human rights in Islam.Which is a western concept from kafirs according to the great Sayyid Qutb the founding father of modern Jihad. Book ref;social justice in Islam.
There is a basic principle in the islamic Law called QAEDA AL-FAQUHIA which states that 'any one who denies ANY of the islamic truth is an infidel.And since all infidels must be killed, any such disenting voice must be silenced(eg the fatwa issued against Salman Rushdie by the iranian supreme leader khomeni)
grin if Qaeda Al-faquhia is applied-1Those who leave the Muslim faith must be killed(No! freedom of Religion)
 2.Those expressing opinions against Islam (no freedom of speech) Now you see the root of the senseless killings all around the world. To those who do not understand(including moderate muslims) why the true followers of Mohammed are killing even their own fellow muslim brothers and sisters, the reason lies in these laws derive from the Holy? quran.They aid secular govts , they disagree with their own views, they refuse to take part in Jihad etc. They must die, irespective of what we say here, they must continue to die, lipsrsealed to be continued.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Abuzola1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
Allahu akbar

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.