Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? (985 Views)

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Thank God For Slavery! / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Told you, didn't I? grin
Dude is so very predictable. Get him into a tight corner, and he plays his 'Change of post' card and runs away angry

I will never allow any invalid argument so cry and lament all your life, it will still not make an invalid argument valid. grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just like I can tell Yahweh, 'hold on, remove your judgement don't condemn me and accuse me of murder, I wanna kill DTruthSpeaker'
And he listens to me

You are not God's Clay, so your telling is a waste. grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Image123:

Yet you've studied and tried to grasp it all your life. Tell the lies to the people at home dear, not me.

LoLz! How are you conflating my past as a Christian with my present as an atheist? Did you get hit in head and lose your memory? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

And when he said thou shalt not kill or lie or have other gods , were they not killing, lying and have other graven images before?
See its really tiring defending Yahweh and the Bible. I don't envy your job at all

grin hehehe grin your trying to use another person's argument to reargue your lost case will not work. cheesy hehehe.

Besides, he said the same thing and I answered him and he had no counter, grin so, No Road! grin grin grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by jaephoenix(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Image123:

In your words, Abraham, all the disciples and apostles were forced to work for and obey another and considered to be their property; an enslaved person, usually abducted, against their will. i am okay to be such a slave myself, enough said.
If you choose to be abducted and work without pay under harsh conditions, who am I to stop you?
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Monumental liar. There was slavery during the supposed era of New Testament. And besides your yahweh never said slavery was bad

grin Yet you could not present even onegrin hahaha grin.
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by jaephoenix(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I will never allow any invalid argument so cry and lament all your life, it will still not make an invalid argument valid. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by jaephoenix(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are not God's Clay, so your telling is a waste. grin
So you supposedly created me? Thor?
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

First things first, we are offering to be workers, not slaves.
Slaves work without payment or contracts. That's not the situation there.

Because of the absence of "maltreatment" as I said.

jaephoenix:

Deuteronomy 20:16–18, Moses gives these instructions: “As for the towns of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not let anything that breathes remain alive. You shall annihilate them—the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites—just as the Lord your God has commanded.”

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass

See you prove that "no where did God say "sack a city and take the people there as slaves". grin grin

No Road at all! grin grin grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by jaephoenix(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yet you could not present even onegrin hahaha grin.
But they talked about it in the New Testament
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by jaephoenix(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ” which is Paul instructing slaves to obey their master. Similar statements regarding obedient slaves can be found in Colossians 3:22-24, 1 Timothy 6:1-2, and Titus 2:9-10.
Was Paul existing during the time of Judges?
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

But they talked about it in the New Testament

grin hahahaha grin hoo grin now you are begging new Tes to help you grin hahahahaha! grin

No Road, just go! grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

So you supposedly created me? Thor?

No Road, just go! grin
Re: Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? by KnownUnknown: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

And I'll oblige Yahweh and beat the Christ outta DTruthSpeaker. So help me yahweh

Exodus 9:
8 Then the Lord said to Knownunknown and Jaephoenix, “Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Jaephoenix toss it into the air in the presence of Dtruthspeaker. 9 It will become fine dust over the whole household of Dtruthspeaker, and festering boils will break out on him and his family throughout the land.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commotion As US Evangelist Benny Hinn Begins Sale Of Anointing Oil For $25 / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Nikan Ni O Ri Olorun Ri / Some Misconceptions That Is Causing Set-back In Today's Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.