Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him (933 Views)

The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by BloggersNG: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2018
This has gotta be the funniest twitter stories have read this new week, So a question session is currently on going on twitter, Where you get to tell the funniest thing you've had with Armed Robbers, and this guy's post just made my day, He is name is Jnrlouis and according to him, he left his phone at home to get some fruits as it was late, on his way back he was ambushed by thieves, But when they figured out he wasn't holding any valuables, What happened next is what you need to read yourself, see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/see-what-thieves-did-to-this-man-for.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by Olalan(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Those ones are local robbers,lucky for him they didn’t hurt him
Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by SenorFax(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2018
The thieves are simply hungry,
And they didn't hurt him

If caught by crowd they will be lynched and burnt like suya instead of being feed with one.
Judging with the mindset that every thief na killer.

Misplaced priorities
Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by lytech1(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2018
M
Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by IamD18: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2018
This guy might not understand how lucky he was that they had to take his fruits only.

Village people remember man finish, He come smoke finish, gather moral finish, risk em life finish, obtain you with gun de ask for your money and phone, na em you dey show am pineapple, apple and banana grin grin

This guy never see 3D slap wey get value pass Iphone8 grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by partnerbiz4: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2018
I thought they harmed him.
Bro you are super lucky.

These days i monitor places i visit cos i dey carry like 5 phones dey waka unto data seller lol cool
If these guys obtain me, my own don finish be that.

Over 653 testimonies from people here, who have bought data from us. Just click below✌ kiss
Re: See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him by Nigerianblogs: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

Woman Left With A Knife Stuck In Her Face After She Is Robbed In Malaysia / Bribe-seeking Policeman Runs For His Life After Being Beaten By Drivers (Photos) / Alleged Yahoo Boy Commits Suicide In Horrific Manner In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.