Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa (30580 Views)

Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Made4naijablog: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerian singer, DonEfere, this morning, shared a video of a South African girl who himself and his friends apprehended while trying to drug their drink.

In the video, the lady can be seen confessing to the crime while showing the said drug she wanted to use for her criminal act. She said she uses the drug when her victims aren't watching so as to make them fall deep asleep. She then ransacks their homes and cart away their belongings.

She tried drugging these Nigerians but she was apprehended in the process.

It’s only God that will help we foreigners in South Africa, most especially we Nigerians. They’ll use us and take advantage as if that is not enough, now she wants to poison their drinks. Just imagine nonsense, something they cannot do to their own South African men. That’s how my baby mama send people to come rob me. As for me I would have beaten her and remove her front teeth’s before handling her over to the cops. Please y’all should be careful!!''

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/s-african-lady-caught-while-trying-to-drug-a-nigerian-man-and-rob-him-video/

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Made4naijablog: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Na wa for ladies this days o

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Auxtin85(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2018
How is your link related to this post? Traffic kill you dia

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by queensera(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Auxtin85:
How is your link related to this post? Traffic kill you dia
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by PapaZeus(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
itz very simple my broda, give am make she drink. if she wake up ok, if she nor wake up still ok b4 d beating nd police go start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Jenniferblog(f): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Beaten: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
What? I don't understand your baby mama's part. She sent someone to rob you while you were still dating and tending a baby?
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Ijaya123: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Demons in human skin everywhere.
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Kenekingisback: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari sef sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by easynetsms(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by ExAngel007(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
sad. Why such act? She needs a good slap
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Cigo1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol.
How did they even meet her?
The so called "musician" was probably trying to collect fvck from the kind gyal. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by classicfrank4u(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
u see zambians, Zimbabweans and south Africans fear those people... their women are terrible

8 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Stupid bltch with smelling pussy *spit*

7 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
sad dey nor strip her like dem dey back home here
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by gaby(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
You dey look for South African nyansh wey near ground na. You get better luck.

If na naija babe una for don naked her beat her anyhow. Yeye boys..na inside house una dey get power if una reach outside una go dey form civilised and gentlemen out of fear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Cheap olosho don't want to work evening newspaper with smelling pussy angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by bknight: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
When you live fast, you meet fast people on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Where are all the team foreign women crew grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by nduchucks: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you invite a thieving prostitute into your room, you are no better than the prostitute.

DonEfere better be happy he has not yet been infected with HIV.
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by YoungLionken(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
JjBankys:
Where are all the team foreign women crew grin grin
I'm here, any problem? undecided
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
YoungLionken:

I'm here, any problem? undecided
common get the fvck off my mentioned did I call your name grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by CXLVII: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Would have use the drug as lubricant the n her Pvssy and fvck the P out of her Pvssy
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
dirty girl,look at her face self ugly bltch *spit* she must be smelling down there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by ronaldbecky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=queensera post=73312614][/quote]lolz man must wack,by force or by crook...d hunger no b here

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / M.C Fenujawire Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.