Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa (30614 Views)

Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by Frankicent(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
lol want to drug a Nigerian. All this 9ja guys that have ingest hard substance...grin from trams, to ref, from codo to Arizona, local herb and do..... lolz e no go work.
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
She wants to maintain her fake life.
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by AFONJACOW(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
AFONJA and criminality.... Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by bestpunterever: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
udokama1:
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .
sell your Papa house and use ham stake.
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by YoungLionken(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
JjBankys:
common get the fvck off my mentioned did I call your name grin grin
You didn't mention my name, but the group I belong to lol
Re: Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa by aguyph: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Beaten:
What? I don't understand your baby mama's part. She sent someone to rob you while you were still dating and tending a baby?

don't mind the fool.i have been in south Africa for about 18 years now.out people are the problem.any woman they see they want to Bleep.let me tell you one thing you must know no south African man will allow a foreigner to date a beautiful gal unless she is hiv or she is job less.and any south African lady you are not married to and she spends weekend with you please just know that something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos / 19 Jerry Cans Of Fuel Hidden In Caskets Intercepted By Custom At Nigerian Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.