Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25316 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:43am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

LOL
let me look at your profile.
one min.

NOOO! Dont!!!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

luizworld:

see this asiana,  hehe. . i no fine naa. . u wan all those my  NL admirers to run away. .**laffs* grin grin

Ehen! So u be Dual Core No. 2 abi? No go flirt left right front and centre ooo LOL!  grin tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:44am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

as in Gabby.
wats d genetic mix i beg.

I told u not to look ooo, . . angry embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm 1/2 chinko, 1/4 Malaysian and 1/4 Mongolian but my heart be full Naija tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:45am On May 17, 2010
^^ just kidding wink
i just dey like dele cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:46am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^ just kidding wink
i just dey like dele cool

Ok, now that u are all serious. We are waiting for u. Go on brotha. U can do it cheesy wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 2:46am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

NOOO! Dont!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Ehen! So u be Dual Core No. 2 abi? No go flirt left right front and centre ooo LOL! grin tongue

why no.
i dont tink is bad, but i still can tell, got a smiling face.
but dats not enouf 2 judge. maybi wen u ve anoda pic i wud.
pretty smile.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:48am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

Ok, now that u are all serious. We are waiting for u. Go on brotha. U can do it cheesy wink
teheeeee. . . maybe tomorrow**yawns* [size=2pt]am a shy boy oo[/size] embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:49am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

why no.
i dont tink is bad, but i still can tell, got a smiling face.
but dats not enouf 2 judge. maybi wen u ve anoda pic i wud.
pretty smile.

Thank you for the compliment but its like what most people claim me to be, A yeye fowl. Ill upload a serious picture of me. Check back naa  wink

luizworld:

teheeeee. . . maybe tomorrow**yawns* [size=2pt]am a shy boy oo[/size] embarassed lipsrsealed

Wetin u be shy off? Toughen up and be a man! angry cheesy tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:50am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

Wetin u be shy off? Toughen up and be a man! angry cheesy tongue
no worry u go see am wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 2:53am On May 17, 2010
i for don go slip.
na ur pic i dey wait for ooooo
LOL
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:54am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

no worry u go see am wink

I doubt that  sad

Anyways, u ahve not answered my question naa
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:55am On May 17, 2010
^^which question
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:55am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^which question

What course u studying?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 17, 2010
^ [size=3pt]a bizness IT course[/size]
nd you?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 2:59am On May 17, 2010
Jesus.
jus went bac 2 look at ur pic.
tot u were d lady smiling.
LOL
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:04am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^ [size=3pt]a bizness IT course[/size]
nd you?

I was studying Business, Hotel and Tourism Management before but now Im studying Global HUman Resources Management, Boring naaa  embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:04am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

Jesus.
jus went bac 2 look at your pic.
tot u were d lady smiling.
LOL

Of course I am!  shocked  shocked  shocked Check again!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:07am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

I was studying Business, Hotel and Tourism Management before but now Im studying Global HUman Resources Management, Boring naaa  embarassed lipsrsealed cry
well i'll go for intl bizz any day. . . but human resources aint bat either. I guess ur doin a masters huh?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Pweety4me(f): 3:08am On May 17, 2010
Lolz his pic is saved as b.astard! cheesy

Anywho? did he infect u wif somfin?y do u wanna hurt him?

I really couldn't get d chance 2 follow d whole thing sha. undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:10am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

well i'll go for intl bizz any day. . . but human resources aint bat either. I guess your doin a masters huh?

Yes, Im doing my masters. . . Gosh! I dont like this seriousness oo. Its killing me mentally, physically and spiritually  lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

Pweety4me:

Yes, she has notified us that she was infected. I thinkl  undecided

LMAO! to b.astard! grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:12am On May 17, 2010
Garby.
i to u wud put up a full lenght pic n not d many faces.
lol
i beg, who wants to b seroius sud go to d politics section.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

Yes, Im doing my masters. . . Gosh! I dont like this seriousness oo. Its killing me mentally, physically and spiritually  lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

it is well . .just push it a little futher and it will be over in no time wink
Pweety4me:

. . u just dey appear dey disappear. well kosoro ooo lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:19am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

Gabby.
i to u wud put up a full lenght pic n not d many faces.
lol
i beg, who wants to b seroius sud go to d politics section.

Na waaa . U ask for too much naaa  angry  Anyways, check again! grin That my full lenght pic naa. Hoep say next you no ask for my unclothed picture. I no want to show u my steam chicken legs. abeg!  tongue

luizworld:

it is well . .just push it a little futher and it will be over in no time wink. .

Hmmm. . . U must be a serious guy to be saying that.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:22am On May 17, 2010
sorry.
not bad.
do u want me to show any pics,
jus let me knw. n tanks
Gabry:

Na waaa . U ask for too much naaa angry Anyways, check again! grin That my full lenght pic naa. Hoep say next you no ask for my unclothed picture. I no want to show u my steam chicken legs. abeg! tongue

Hmmm. . . U must be a serious guy to be saying that.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:22am On May 17, 2010
@gabs i dont need 2 be serious to be saying that lolzz grin smiley
but since u started it. .u might as well finish it. who knows it could be beneficial to ur career
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:28am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

sorry.
not bad.
do u want me to show any pics,
jus let me knw. n tanks

Yes naa. How about a close up picture of you? cheesy

luizworld:

@gabs i dont need 2 be serious to be saying that lolzz grin smiley
but since u started it. .u might as well finish it. who knows it could be beneficial to your career

My career abi? My career was the one that forced me to take this course ooo angry sad cry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:30am On May 17, 2010
^^ok oo. kpele smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:31am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^ok oo. kpele smiley

No qualms. SO are u Madlady's husband? cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:32am On May 17, 2010
^ me shocked shocked shocked shocked
haba she's my big sis naaa embarassed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by dizzywezzy(f): 3:33am On May 17, 2010
All this useless white girls that go around dating black guys for the sex and when they get burnt start making noise about broken heart *hiss*
feeling like they are taking our men, who cares. Who told you not to date your Philippine men, come here and start spoiling our name. rubbish
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:34am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^ me shocked shocked shocked shocked
haba she's my big sis naaa embarassed

I thought you say u be big guy naaa  shocked  lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:35am On May 17, 2010
^ teheeee grin I am wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2010
garby u can check now.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.